1| Prologue

The Sound of Love

 

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Dongho exclaimed, outraged. He stared at the acceptance letter gripped tightly in his hands then back to his mother still enraged. 

He came across the acceptance letter to Seoul Academy of Performing Arts while he sorted through the mail on his way back from school. He couldn't believe his mother enrolled him into a new school without his consult and is now making him transfer. Even after had told her a million times how he loved his current school now that he's made friends and maintained a decent status there. Sure he was the more musical type out of everyone, his lifelong dream to become a music composer and possibly an artist. Still, he would make it there one day despite having to go to this ridiculous school; with his family's money and connections toward big industries he was bound to fulfill his dream one day. He was a talented boy; just about anyone who had encountered his music abilities knew so. 

"I WILL NOT TRANSFER HERE, I REFUSE TO!" He yelled at his mother once again, his temper hotly rising. 

"Dongho..." she pleaded calmly, "This isn't just any school, if you attend here, you’ll improve! Your music progress will increase! This a chance people would kill for, I beg you to see reason."

He scoffed. "I don't care. I'm doing perfectly fine at the school I'm at. I’ve told you constantly how I love the place I’m at already, have you not been listening to a single word I’ve said for the past 6 months? I don’t need to go there anyways I’m already talented enough. I can reach my goals perfectly fine at the school I'm attending. There’s no reason I should be transferred." 

"Dongho, the opportunities here are much more exceeding I-"

"NO! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE 'OPPORTUNITIES!’ THERE'S NO WAY I'M LEAVING SEOUL HIGH!" Dongho bellowed, harshly interrupting his mother.

Although she tried to keep her calm, there was no getting to her son. She just wanted the best for him, yet he was too stubborn to see. "Your father and I both agreed on this already, you're going and that's final. No buts about it." 

Infuriated, Dongho groaned at his mom and threw the letter on the floor. Heatedly, Dongho stormed up the stairs to his room and slammed the door shut, immensely angry at his parents and the scene that just occurred; he felt like going crazy.

This was not fair; his parents couldn't do this to him. He didn't care if this was the 'biggest art school in Korea', he loved his life just the way it was and valued his friends over anything. However, this wasn't seen as an opportunity to him, this was a demolishment. He slumped onto his bed, exhausted from all the screaming as well as the overwhelming school day with his friends.

His eyes fluttered shut the minute he crashed under the covers, praying his parents would re-think this transferring thing. He hated the thought of leaving his friends and his school behind; it bothered every part of him. Going to Seoul Performing Arts Academy meant nothing to him. To him, it was just a school for the rich and spoiled so called “talented” kids, tsk.

However, an ignorant boy like him had no idea what awaits in the future. 

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

First chapter's up. I know it isn't very interesting. 

Still, don't be afraid to tell me your opinions on the story. 

Thanks for reading.~