Say Hello. Tell Me Goodbye.

Big Bang One-shots

“Ji, she’s here.” I got up, walked to the window, looked outside and was greeted with her silhouette, lovely yet the aura around it has dramatically changed from the time we met.  “Are you okay?” Bae asked, “I can tell her that you’re in a meeting or something.” 

I’m still thinking about this thing called love. It got me shaken up.  Why must it be like this? Isn’t love about happiness and all? I have no idea what is going to happen and what should I do. However I can’t help it, I couldn't live with myself seeing you lacking the things you deserve. I brought nothing to you but pain, lies and betrayals. The bright fire in your life had been blown out by me. This wasn’t something I had intended at the first place. I wanted to bring happiness into your life, yet fear entered your life at the same time when I entered yours.  

“I got this Bae. I can do it” I was still looking at you from the window we always sat to look at the stars. That smile wasn’t as bright as it was before it happened. Yes, I know. I observed. Girl you know when you lose your smile, I will place the blame on myself. I just knew that all this happened because of me. Without me in your life, you would have been living well. What can I say? I can’t escape from my identity. Even if I do, it will haunt me like it has always been. What should I do? Tell me. This problem won’t go away and it got my head spinning round and round. Please tell me there’s a way to end this and that one idea popped into my mind. Such a dreadful idea but I have to do this. For your sake babe, I’m letting you go.

“Hey, so how are things going?” I turned around and the fact that you are here at the same room with me, I felt the aching through my body. I can’t stand seeing you like this. Those eye bags and swollen eyes, I know that I’m the one who caused them.  “Things have been better. Mom is back to normal, sis went back to New York.” you replied with a small smile which only I noticed and felt the sadness. You walked around and then slowly reached in front of me. “The only one left are you and me.” A bit by bit, you wrapped your arms around me. “Babe…” “Stop.” You interrupted me with a hint of distress in your voice. “Just let me hug you.”

After awhile, those hands that embraced me seem to be letting go. You stepped back and looked deeply into my eyes. “Ji, a lot has happened the past month. The situation about you and my dad, I have to say, it’s quite overwhelming. I don’t know what to do now. My mom hates me for bringing you into my family’s life. With dad gone because of us, she doesn’t want to talk to me anymore unless I end this. Leaving you will never be my option.  How about running away? Let’s run away Ji. Run away from this mess, this world. Let’s just go to a place where no one knows about us. Away from this place and leave the past behind. Just go to a faraway place and just the two of us.”

“Babe, admit it.” My voice is shaking.  No matter how, I must break this to you. In order to protect you,
there's already no other way.
 “Admit what? Ji, you’re scaring me.” Tears appeared and slowly make their way down your pale face. “Baby, our love itself brings us pain. It's best to break it up.  You don’t want to take a fall.  It’s not worth it.”  “Not worth it? Our love means everything to me. Just being by your side is all I want. Don’t say those words. I beg you. Please just don’t mention those words. ”

“Pain is all I can give but girl I swear I won't even for a second cause you any pain. Therefore, we'll break it.” You stared at the floor, not willing to look me in the eyes as I continued. “Merely being by my side is not kindness baby. Being with me is like being in prison. You have to hide from those enemies. I can’t risk you getting hurt. Giving up a world of opportunities for a world of grieve, it’s going to be better for you to move on. ”  “Then, a prisoner is what I’ll be. Just to be with you, I’ll sacrifice anything.” Tears dropped onto the floor. Pit. Pat.   

Sad, it just ain’t happen. I wish it could be better, but I just can’t let you to be less than happy. You know that I’ll never find anyone better than you. You know that babe. Look at me.” Your eyes were still looking down at the floor. “I said look at me.” Little by little, you lifted your head and your eyes met mine. “To let you go, it just takes a bigger part of me.” You bit your lips. “Why don’t you just don’t let me go?” I couldn’t stand those eyes gleaming with the hope that I have no choice but to crush them.

 I leaned down and crashed my lips onto yours. Baby the moment our lips part this time, it will end. All these nonsense will stop. No pain, lies and hurt will come upon you anymore.  I pulled back, “Here’s a plane ticket for the next flight to London. You always wanted to go there. Start a new life there and forget everything that happened.” You took it and with one last smile, you walked out the door. I followed you to your car. “I love you. You know that right?” “Yes. And I love you too.”  Tears fell and as I forced my words out, my voice cracked. “Tell me goodbye. Just say it.” You turned around and looked deep into my eyes, “Goodbye.” Those words rang into my ears and I got nothing to say. But if forgetting me will give you freedom baby, then you shall forget me.


Tears streamed down your face as you said those words.  With those words, and even if the light is shining bright, I will lose sight of everything else. I never wanted us to part. For your happiness, I will do what I can do even if I meant that I have to leave you which I did. When your car was out of my sight, I went to meet your mom.

“Thanks Ji Yong. Thank you for letting her go and be the one who break it. Knowing my daughter and her undying love for you, she will never listen to me and go to London even if I threaten her with that.”  “You will keep your promise right? I did what you told me to and she’s your daughter after all. You can’t destroy her life! ” “Well I can! It is her fault that my husband died. It was her who chose to protect you instead of her own father! If I were to go to the police right now, she could end in jail for who knows how long. But if you don’t want that to happen, zip your mouth and run along.” “You call yourself a mom? Try monster. It suits you better.” I gave her one last look, got up and left.

Your voice, pained and is now fading away, erased completely by the wind.

All these things, I can't take it. Those tears, don't cry for me.
For your sake, I'll never look back again.

 


 

Anddddd I'm back after a super long time!
This time with the song Tell Me Goodbye.
This isn't edited due to my laziness. LOL

Hope you enjoyed it!

One question to all of you :D

Who is your bias in Big Bang?
Comment your answers and I shall talk to you next time!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!

LOVE YOU GUYS AND SEE YA NEXT TIME