Wow. Fantastic Baby.

Big Bang One-shots

   Outside the club. Loud music was playing.  There are three things I would like to tell you better you get any ideas about me. First, I am of legal age. Second, I was dragged here by force. Damn Bommie! What did you eat? You may look thin yet you are so freaking strong.  Urghh! The smell of alcohol is rotting my nose.  You are so going to get this PARK BOM! Seriously? Using your happiness as an excuse to go the club? Okay. Fine. No comment.

   But truthfully, I came here to forget. To forget all the stress. But the atmosphere here is just not strong enough. Not powerful enough.  Guess I have to pump it up huh? Stepping inside the club, people faced toward me and Bom, wolf whistling. What ty clothes am I wearing, you may wonder. Just a plain black tube dress and beige pumps.  Well, let’s get going. People were all grinding ily against each other. Let’s see what I can do.

   DJ. The first thing came into my mind. Walking up towards the DJ, I whispered something. He nodded. Look out people. I walked up the stage. The light shone on me. The music stopped. The people looking. “Come together, everyone gather here” Curiously, everyone walked closer. “In this crazy house, we gon party like no other.” “Wow, Fantastic baby” With that powerful music start flowing in. “Face the sky and put your two hands up, up high, wanna jump around!”

   In a split second, people started to dance crazy, letting it all go. My job here is done. I walked down the stage. I see Bom having fun, smiling, I walked towards the bar and ordered a martini. I drank slowly and at the corners of my eyes, I saw a sky blue hair.  What an odd hair colour yet it looked good on that guy.

“Like my hair?” he casually asked

“Maybe, maybe not”

“From one to ten, everything of me is one level above”

“Oh really?”

 “Ouch. Hey, I got to say a girl like you can really get the party poppin.”

“Thanks.  Sky blue, I have to say good choice. It suits you well. But I wonder why did you dye it blue?”

 “Don’t ask for the answer but just take it as it is, go with the flow alright”

“Woahh. Chill dude.”

“ Dance?”

“Sure, I wanna dance.”

   He pulled my hand and lead me to the dance floor. I was dancing like there’s no tomorrow but yet he was awkwardly dancing. “Jump at the sound of your heartbeat till this comes to an end”   I told him.  He loosens up and started dancing a powerful one.

“T.O.P”

“ Huh?” 

“My name. That’s my name”

“ Really? Not a nickname?”

“Well it is, but next time I see you, I may tell you”

“May?’

   He smirked and we continued dancing. The atmosphere is overheated. I was getting sweaty. Urghh. Got to stop. As I walked to the bar, TOP grabbed my hand. “Where are you going” “Catch me if you can. Try to past this chaos. Then maybe I’ll tell you.” I winked and walked into the club. To be true, I wasn’t trying to act all mysterious and . I wanted to go home and sleep. I burnt too much calories dancing, it’s tiring you know? *sad face.  But anyway, I walked and walked. There she is! “Bommie!” “Oh dongsaeng ah. I’m tired . Let’s go back to the dorm.” “Sure let’s go”

6 months later…

   I have been thinking about him for this past 6 months. Stop thinking about him is what I always tell myself. I can’t. He just kept getting in my head.  I walked down the lane, feeling the fresh morning air. Look! There’s a café there, shall get my daily dose of latte. hehe. I walked in, well there’s no one in this café. It is that the coffee here is not nice. Well as they say don’t judge a book by its cover” .  I walked straight towards the counter.

“One café latte please”

“That will be 4000 won”

I looked up and saw TOP

“Hey awkward-dancing, sky-blue-haired TOP” I said while giving the money.

“Yah! Don’t call me that”

“So… your name. You haven’t told me yet.”

“Choi Seunghyun.”

“Nice name. I like it.”

“Yours. What’s your name?”

People know me for my senses that are always ahead. Should I tell you?”

From my head to my toes, there’s a visual shock. Why wouldn’t you”

My footsteps are faster than others. My youth is a different dimension. What if I don’t want to?”

“The real has appeared. You got nothing on me. Just say it”

I whispered into his ear

“Well maybe”

“You made me crazy thinking about you. Tell me. And. Just Let Me Be Your Lover.”

He gave me my latte as he sincerely confesses.

“You’re my coffee. I’m just milk. But with you, we are latte. Would you be my coffee ….?”

 


 Sorry for the long hiatus but here's bingu TOP to make it up for you :)