It's all lies.

Big Bang One-shots

Car keys? Check.
New apartment keys? Check.
Luggage? Check.
Letter on the table? Check. Double-check.

I’m leaving you in this late night with the rain pouring out its feeling. It’s like how my eyes tear right now. Taeyang, I’m so sorry but I love you.
 



Yes, I know something like this would happen.  One day you will leave me. Why wouldn’t you? If anyone is in your situation, in a blink of an eye, they will leave and be gone. You, however, stayed for a while, tried to change me and go back on how it was. Baby, I’m sorry but I love you.

Probably, 3 months ago was when it all started. I began to stop coming back home early; each time I did, I would just go to bed and sleep without a sound.  You being you, a little curious cat, would always ask me if there’s anything wrong.  “No” I muttered and that was the only word I would say to you. Now thinking back, how stupid can I get? For ditching the one I love to gain what?  An empty heart.

6.00p.m
My office clock showed. It’s time to go home.  Today was such a long day. A day without you is too long. I got into my car, started the engine and drove off to our apartment. Turning on the radio, think that it could light up my gloomy day, was one of the worst mistakes at this time. Have I told you lately that I love you? Nope, I didn’t. Have I told you there’s no one else above you? Nope, I didn’t. Fill my heart with gladness. Take away all my sadness. Ease my trouble, that’s what you do. I’m so sick of love songs, hate damn love songs, but I know deep inside, I’m going crazy in thoughts of you.

Love is pain”, that is one statement which you can’t deny. I promised myself I would be fine without you, but I can’t help it. I don’t want to live anymore. I want to see you, but I’m being told that I can’t, that it’s all over. Before I know it, I reached our apartment, a memento of our lies.  

I’m sorry baby that I ignored you, I accused you for things you did not do. I’m so sorry. I was scared of losing you to another man but I guess at the end, I lost you because of me. Drip. Drop. The rain started to pour. It reminds me of the night you left. It was a late night and rain was falling down, I bought your favourite bouquet of white and lavender tulips and made my way to the apartment, wanting to make things right. Little did I know, you were standing at the door, ready to run away. The bouquet fell onto the road as I run towards your direction. Your beautiful yet sad eyes brimmed with tears widen open when you saw me. “Wait!” I yelled. “Don’t go. Baby, I’m sorry for what has happen the past few months.”

“No, I will never forgive you. Have you seen how depressed I was? How
I tried to get your attention? I was lifeless; I didn’t know what to do. My friends were all saying that you aren’t worth it. I have always denied that but I guess what they said was right. I wonder what did I ever did wrong. Is it another woman? Taeyang? Is it?” I was shocked by your outburst and those thoughts about me cheating went through your mind. I was just tired from work with my unappreciative boss. Never thought I could affect you like this.

 

You looked at me, expecting an answer. Realized that the only thing I could do is just let you go, so by myself, without anyone knowing, I lied. “Yes, it was another woman.” Yeah, those words I said were lies. Who would know? With those eyes filled with sorrow, you looked at me and nodded. “Well then, this is it. Bye. Have a good life with her, make her happy and don’t let her cry.”
 

Tears rolled down from my eyes to my cheeks and slowly to my chin. Babe, did you ‘she’ is your happiness and my loneliness?  Without you, happiness cannot be found in me. Seeing that shadow of yours slowly fade away, I walked to the apartment.

Can I bring you back from my memories? I take in liquor which I don’t even know how to handle. I’m trying to fill my empty heart, a heart that only your love could fill. I may pray that I may forget you, but baby that’s a lie. I didn’t know, but I know now that I need you. You were there when I needed you but I was never when you needed me. I guess now the tables have turned because I know I’ll be right there.

I’m so sorry, but I love you.
It’s all a lie.

I’m so sorry, but I love you.
Out of anger,
I did everything wrong.

Those months, I pushed you away with those piercing words without realizing.

Will you leave and forget me slowly, so I can be in pain?

I can’t even shed any tears. I’m just a loner left in the midst of it all.

 All I could think now is what is in my pocket. It is the breakup letter that’s all wrinkled and folded up. I got to make it right. I have to.  I’m going to change; I’ll laugh everything off from now on. My habit of calling for you and wondering where you are? It will be gone.

I need to stop. I got up, took my coat and went to the park. A walk in a park can refresh my mind, distract me from reality; I saw a tree not far from where I’m standing and decided to walk there.  Under that tree was someone familiar, the person I have been thinking all the time. I hope this is all a dream and when I wake up, I’m back at my apartment, ready to go to work and moving on from that breakup we had.  Drop that babe, not matter what I do, I still can’t forget you. No I don’t think I ever will, even till the day I die.

Maybe this is a chance to make things right. I took a deep breath and started to walk toward, ready to write a whole new chapter.


So how was it? :D

Lyrics are in teal!

Confusing?

If you don't get it, do pm me :)

If there are grammatical mistakes, do tell me.

BTW what do you think of 2ne1's I love you? It's sooo awesome and different. Their intro was just amazing. Anyway!
See you next time!

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!