Blue

Big Bang One-shots

     Standing here, I feel the warmth of the spring sun. The ice slowly melts as winter pass, the land goes green as spring is here. I have always felt sorrow, grief. Leaving you was one thing I never want to do but did.  What happened? What happened between us? Why are we like this? Those were what you asked me the very last time I saw you. Did these questions really come through your mind? What have I done? Hurting the one I love. But what’s done is done, there’s no looking back. Look straight, walk forward, is all I can do now.

     Being under the same piece of fluffy sky of blue is all what I can do now. Even at different places, I can practically see you in front of me, smiling your smile, not caring about every single thing in the world.  Girl, sorry to break it to you but you and I are both dangerous in love.

     Right now, walking down this broken alley in Brooklyn, New York reminds me of you. Baby girl, remember the times when we ran away from your parents down the alley. This alley to be specific. We knew it by the back of our hands.  We would walk to my car, get in and drive to feel the cool relaxing air. I always felt relaxed when I’m with you. Nothing worries me with you by my side. But girl, I guess I’m wrong.

     Sunggie oppa was what you called me. Now I can’t hear those words coming out from those lips with the soothing voice of yours. I was born to this world with no love. My parents abandoned me. You, out of everyone out there, believed in me when no one did.  That one day, was the day I could never regret having. The day I met you. I didn’t believe in love until I met you. You showed me love and I have loved you to death.  

     Your parents hated me. They always did. But in front of you, they acted like I was the one fitted for you. What you didn’t know was the things they did to me. Trauma was what has been carved in my head.  You always notice my bruises, cuts and wounds. But I guess you don’t know the story behind them.  Well, not like they will tell you anyways.

     They told me how no one wanted me. They asked me why would you want me, what you saw in me. They told me to get lost.  After our 1st anniversary, they couldn’t take it no more.  They came up to me, not caring how I feel, how you feel but instead how they feel.  “Get lost” Again, those two words came out of their mouths.  She will be better without you.  2 weeks. With that, they left.  2 weeks, 14 days was all I had with you. Most boyfriends would spend their time with their girlfriends as much as they can. No, I shall not do that. It’s cruel. Letting someone more in love with you and then, you go, leaving them hanging.  2 weeks, I hinted. I slowly distance myself away from you.

    However, you would call me and again with that voice of yours and that nickname you gave me. Sunggie oppa.  I wanted to give in. Hold you in my arms and run away. No. I told myself repeatedly.  It’s no big deal.   People come and go.  They do.  What am I doing now?  I’m leaving you. I left you. Aish. I’m such a coward. But girl, I’m not good enough for someone like you. Therefore in the shadows I shall hide.  Now with my cold heart dyed blue, baby, even with my eyes close, I can’t feel you.

 

     “Cruel breakup is like the end of the road of love.” Thinking back at that time when I said those words, your eyes brimmed with tears. It hurts my heart to see that.  I feel like my heart has stopped beating. Now, I’m neither painful nor lonely.  I don’t care. Anymore. Once these tears dry up, I will moistly remember my love. Happiness? Is all self-talk. 

     Again tonight, underneath that blue moonlight, I walk. Walk out of your life.  No words can comfort me.  This may be perhaps my lifetime’s last melodrama. It’s over. Finally over.  And now its final curtain is coming down.   Now give it a round of applause.



So how do you guys like it :)

I actually updated it last night but then it decided to crash on me :(

Like the pic? Daesunggie <3

Text in blue are the lyrics :]

Anyway Happy Belated Birthday CL of 2ne1 Blackjacks love you always :)

I'm totally in love with blue and now it's my ringtone :D

English translation thx to

http://oneasiaa.com/2012/02/21/lyricseng-big-bang-blue/

Do comment if you have a request.

I don't bite :)

Comment on this too!

See you next time :D