Revenge plan

Turn of the tide.

Step 7: Make them go “Wow!” when they see you again.

Park Soo Hee’s POV

“Annyeong Joo Woo, we met again.” I said as I bowed down politely.

Straightening myself, I saw his eyes practically widened and his jaw literally dropped, literally. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Myung Soo’s shocked face too. It made me feel good and I knew everything I did paid off. I turned back and focused on the stunned boy before me-the one who once tore my broken heart out of my body.

“You… I…. How?” He wasn’t even making sense out of himself.

I rolled my eyes, linked arms with Hye Mi and left, bumping into Joo Woo’s slightly.

“Nice one.” Hye Mi praised as she gave me a thumb-ups.

“This is just the start, Hye Mi. I am going to take my revenge on that idiotic, brainless, heartless bastard, Kim Joo Woo soon…” I told Hye Mi with a determined nod.

She smiled and nodded in agreement before pulling her fist down slightly.

“FIGHTING! We mustn’t go soft on these bad boys who think they are everything and go around trampling on others’ fragile hearts.” She said sentimentally.

“I wouldn’t. Just watch how I get back at that bastard.” I stared straight and clenched my fists tightly together.

Narrator’s POV

“I wasn’t hearing things right?! Did that hot babe just say that she is Park Soo Hee, the fat girl which I knew from before?!” Joo Woo turned back to INFINITE and asked in disbelief. The rest of them were having the same disbelief look on.

“I think it’s her. She resembles her.” L said coldly without any expression.

“WOW.  The ugly duckling turning into a beautiful swan huh? I am so going to get this swan… She is really…gorgeous.” Joo Woo said with a disgusting smirk.

“Are you sure you will get her? I mean she seems like a changed person now… I doubt she is the gullible Soo Hee anymore.” Woo Hyun warned.

“No one can resist my charm especially if she fell for it once before.” Joo Woo said as he shook his finger and put on a smug look.

Sung Jong pretended to puke while Woo Hyun merely shook his head.

“R…I…N…G~!” The bell went off.

“Let’s go for lessons…” Sung Gyu said as he headed towards the classroom.

After several boring lessons, it was finally break time. Hye Mi and Soo Hee finished their administrative procedures in the office and were down at the cafeteria for lunch too. The two walked past INFINITE’s table and Soo Hee caught a quick glimpse of them. She spotted Joo Woo behaving intimately with another girl who was sitting at their table too. She deduced it was his new girlfriend at the looks of it.

“Flirt as ever.” Soo Hee thought to herself as she rolled her eyes disapprovingly.

Unknown to her, a certain someone’s gaze from the table was following her the moment she stepped into the cafeteria. They then bought their meal and sat down at an empty table. Chatting away while enjoying their food, someone appeared between them.

“Hey, Soo Hee. It has been some time. Can we talk?” Joo Woo asked with his hand placed conveniently on her shoulder.

Soo Hee glanced over her shoulders to INFINITE’s table and caught his girlfriend staring with jealousy written all over her face. She then turned back at him and smiled sweetly.

“Sure.” She answered.

“Let’s go.” Joo Woo said as she pulled her away from the cafeteria.

“Let the game begin.” She thought to herself.

“Soo Hee is on the move.” Hye Mi thought as she smiled and continued eating.

Reaching a quiet corner of the school, Joo Woo released Hye Mi.

“Soo Hee-ah, how should I put this into words? I…I am really sorry for what I have done to you last time. I was really guilty and upset since then to the extent that I couldn’t sleep for several nights, you know? I really regretted my stupid actions so will you please… forgive me?” He pleaded as he stared into her eyes.

Soo Hee held herself back from punching him upside down with his insincere and obviously poorly scripted apology. Then, she spotted his girlfriend hiding behind the wall eavesdropping on their conversation. With that, she smirked.

“I forgive you.” Soo Hee said in a forgiving tone.

“Really? Then can we be…” Before Joo Woo could finish his sentence, Soo Hee interrupted.

“Couple again? Is that what you want? I can tell you still like me a lot and I… also do. If you are willing to break up with your current girlfriend, I will become yours once more.” Soo Hee lied as she placed her hands on his collar and pulled him closer to her.

“Couple?! YES…YES… I will break up with my girlfriend IMMEDIATELY!” Joo Woo exclaimed.

“Pabo.” Soo Hee thought to herself as he saw his excited look.

Then, his girlfriend ran out of her hiding place, grabbed him from behind and spun him around to face her.

“BREAK UP?! Do you know what the hell you were saying?! Kim Joo Woo… How could you do this to me…How could you say that…?!” Joo Woo’s girlfriend was pounding hard at his chest repeatedly while screaming loudly.

“YAH! Stop! Stop disgracing yourself and acting like a mad woman here. You heard me, didn’t you? I am breaking up with you. We are over. You are just average looking so be grateful that I managed to stay with you for a month! Get lost and don’t appear before me again!” Joo Woo yelled as he pushed her away.

His girlfriend dropped to the ground and her hair fell all over the place. She sobbed harder than before as she picked herself up and limped her way away. Her knees were bleeding but Joo Woo did not even cast a glance at her. Soo Hee felt her heart ached for her as she reminded her of the old Soo Hee who got thrown away by him.

“It is better to end it here. He would hurt you more if you go on further with him… Let the blood dry and your feelings for him end. He is not worth your love, girl.” Soo Hee thought as she saw the girl leave.

 Joo Woo then smirked and turned back to Soo Hee.

“I am officially single now, as requested by you. So shall we…” Joo Woo said as he moved closer to Soo Hee.

“Wait a moment…” Soo Hee said as she placed a finger on his lips which was threateningly moving closer to hers.

“Dirty jerk.” She thought to herself.

Rummaging through her bag, Soo Hee wrapped her fingers around something and took it out. She raised her hand to his eye level and opened it. The couple ring from before shone brightly under the sun, stinging Joo Woo’s eyes.

“JERK! TAKE THIS!” Soo Hee shouted as she threw the couple ring at Joo woo’s face. The ring bounced off his face and fell to the ground. Joo Woo yelled and moved back in pain. His hand was holding onto his pretty face as he winced in pain. Soo Hee laughed merrily at his painful facial expression.

“Soo Hee-ah, what… what are you doing?” Joo Woo asked in confusion.

“Isn’t it obvious? I am taking my rightful revenge on you…” She explained with an evil smile.

Joo Woo stared in disbelief once more.

“ Did you naively think I would really return to your side after all the pain you inflicted on me? Did you know how badly you hurt me with those words of yours? I was crying so much and every day was like a living hell to me while you enjoyed your new companions! Oh and anyway, this had been something which I always wanted to do even in my dreams… I will NEVER go back to your side so you can give up on that wishful, naïve and hopeless thinking of yours. Goodbye and hope you go to hell in future, Kim Joo Woo.” Soo Hee said coldly as she walked off.

Kicking the metal ring which lied on the path towards Joo Woo, she left with her head raised. It was the first time she felt her heart being so at ease. Avenging all his misdeeds to her made her so happy. His painful, shocked and dumbfounded expressions a second ago were etched in Soo Hee’s mind, replacing all the unhappy memories.

“How was it?” Hye Mi asked excitedly.

“I made him break up with his girlfriend and after which I dumped him. I also threw the god damn couple ring we had last time at his face. In his face…” Soo Hee described triumphantly.

“AWESOME JOB!” Hye Mi beamed as she raised her hands high up in the air.

“Yah! Jang Hye Mi, not so loud!” Soo Hee covered and nodded her head apologetically in the direction of surrounding students who stared at them.

“Cheers for Park Soo Hee’s revenge plan being completely successful…” Hye Mi said as she held up her cup.

“Cheers.” Soo Hee said with a smile.

Then, someone bumped into her chair causing her to jerk forward. Soo Hee looked up and saw yet another familiar character.

“Chun…Chunji? You are in this school too?” Soo Hee said.

“You know my name? You are…?” Chunji stared at the girl before him with a confused expression.

“She does look oddly familiar though…” Chunji thought to himself.

“I am Soo Hee!” She said with a smile.

“Really? How did you...” Before Chunji could continue, Hye Mi cut in.

“Chunji! It’s you!” Hye Mi yelled as she stood up and ran over to him.

“You are…?” Chunji stared at yet another familiar girl.

“Hye Mi!” She said as she slapped his arm playfully.

“Hye Mi? It had been a long time! I have not seen you since your father…” Chunji did not finish his sentence.

“Yea, it had been some time.” Hye Mi said with a forced smile as she was reminded of her father who ran away.

“Hye Mi, you know Chunji too?” Soo Hee asked.

“Yea, he is my best friend last time because our fathers are good friends…” Hye Mi explained.

“Oh, I see…” Soo Hee said with a smile.

“She’s back.” Chunji thought to himself.


Author's Note:
Hey:D !This is my first update since AFF was down :)
I wrote a relatively long chapter because I wasn't looking at the length of the chapter:X
Hope you enjoyed reading ^^
Please comment/subscribe?:D
PS: I am so sad because 'turn of the tide' 's subs and views got eaten D: And my dear subscribers got reduced to below 100 agn :( Hope it will return to 100 soon ...