MY Saturday (#2 Final) - SeulgiXWinter

We create our Fate (One Shots/ Multi Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was on her third song when she noticed Seulgi a little on her right side blending in with the other listeners.

Seulgi waved a little and gave her a thumbs up when their eyes met.

Late again, Winter thought. She noticed the absence of Seulgi's guitar that the girl is usually carrying on her left shoulder. This only means one thing, she's not doing a busking event again today.

It has been 2 months since that night on the train. And the two girls have become closer.

They have formed a routine every Saturday. Seulgi watching Winter perform which usually lasts 4-5 songs. Then Winter watching Seulgi perform which only lasts 2-3 songs. They eat dinner together and go on a train ride home together.


"Eonnie." It was then revealed during their second train ride together that Seulgi is five years older than Winter and demanded the latter to call her Eonnie.
"Hmm?" Seulgi absentmindedly answered as she scanned the menu.
"This is your third time not busking for this month. Why?" Curious eyes met Seulgi and she chuckled.
"It's a secret. Do you like tonkatsu?"
"Hey that's not fair! What are you hiding from me? Just tell me Eonnie."
"Tonkatsu it is. Should we just share a bowl of ramen?" Seulgi ignored the younger one's whining that made the latter whine even more.

"And why are you suddenly treating me to dinner? Eonnie? Eonnieeeeee."

Seulgi continue to ignore Winter as she calmly relay their orders to the staff. She chuckled when she noticed that Winter is now quietly sulking in her seat.

"What's with that face?" Seulgi asked while trying to suppressed her laughter.
"I don't know? You tell me." Answered Winter with her arms crossed.
"Haha You look like a spoiled brat." 
"You look like a dumb bear."
"Yah! That's not how you talk to your eonnie."
"It's because you're annoying Eonnie!"
"Haha Later, okay? It's a surprise." Seulgi suddenly looked shy as she play with the straw of her drinks.

"Will I like that surprise?" 
"Hmm. I really hope so." A small smile can be seen on Seulgi's lips.

---

They're now sitting beside each other on the train when Seulgi rummaged inside her bag and smiled as she showed Winter an envelope.

"What is it Eonnie? Are you giving me money?" Winter answered playfully but curiosity is evident on her eyes as she scan the envelope in front of her.

"You said you want to watch a musical right?"
"Yeah?" Winter suddenly got wide-eyed as she realized something.
"Oh my God Eonnie! Don't tell me you got me ticket to a musical?"
Seulgi chuckled as she watched Winter getting hyped, with round eyes and both hands clasped together as if she's praying.

"Here."
Winter excitedly opened the envelope that Seulgi handed her and let out a shriek that is a little too loud. Seulgi put a hand on and mutters a shy apology to the commuters that are now looking at them.

"Eonnie! Eonnie! Oh my God! This is really amazing!" Winter cannot contained her excitement as she whispers, though a little bit loud to be a whisper, to Seulgi as she continously hit the latter on her shoulder.

"Yah! Okay I get it that you're excited but can you please stop hitting me." Seulgi said while  silently laughing. Winter has a habit of hitting whatever is near to her whenever she's too happy or too excited just like now.
And Seulgi can't complain with that, she's actually more than happy that Winter really liked her gift.

"Oh, Eonnie there are two tickets. Is this one yours?" Winter got one ticket and handed the other one to Seulgi.

"No, both are yours. The show is 3weeks from now so you can still invite one more friend with you."
"Wow really Eonnie? Why are you so generous today? Hmm... you are kind of suspicious you know."
"Haha Stupid." Seulgi playfully knocked Winter's head.
"Anyways, you got ticket too right? Are we going together?"

"Uhmm... Actually... I was... Uhm... part of the musical. But I'm not the lead cast! I am just a supporting cast." Seulgi shakes her head and both hands hard.

"Heol... Daebak! Eonnie! You're not playing with me right?"

"No! That's why I refrained myself from busking. Our director told us not to overpracticed. But it's not really a big deal! You know, I don't really have that much part." Seulgi is starting to feel embarrassed. She's actually been restless for weeks thinking of ways how to invite Winter on their play.

"What do you mean it's not a big deal? I don't care if you just sing only a part of a song, I will definitely watch you! Gosh Eonnie this is so exciting!"

Winter failed to notice the red color that started to form on Seulgi's cheeks and the content smile forming her lips.

---

"Ningning hushhh. It's Seulgi Eonnie's part." Ningning is annoyingly noisy. She always has side comments every now and then. She is Winter's roommate since their first year of college.

Winter is beyond amazed. She can't take her eyes off Seulgi everytime the latter will come out of the stage. The main cast is also an amazing singer but Winter wished that it was Seulgi who played that role.

 

"Wowwww that is really amazing! Your right Win, your Seulgi Eonnie has truly an amazing vocal. I wish she has more parts than that."

"I told you, her voice is addictive." Whatever Winter felt when she heard Ningning said 'your Seulgi Eonnie', she tried hard not to make it obvious to her friend. Especially Ningning has been teasing her on how she always talk about Seulgi.

"Can I go with you to the backstage? I want to say thank you to Seulgi Eonnie."

"Ofcourse! Let's go."

Together they made their way to the backstage to look for Seulgi. Winter holding a bouquet of flowers in one hand.

Winter smiled widely the moment she saw Seulgi and was about to jog in the latter's direction when some other girl beat her to it.

She suddenly stopped in her track that made Ningning bump into her which almost tripped them.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Ningning curiously asked.

"N-nothing."
Ningning looked at the direction to where Winter is looking at. She saw Seulgi embracing a girl and gave Seulgi bouquet of flowers that is bigger than what Winter is holding.

The said girl then hold both Seulgi's face between her hands and for a moment, Winter thought that they will share a kiss. She suddenly felt her heart ached and almost turned around when Seulgi's smiling face turned her direction.

"Winter!" Seulgi waved at their direction and made a hand gesture asking Winter to come over.

"I'm glad you came! This is Irene eonnie." Seulgi motion to the girl in front of her. Now that Winter is face to face with Irene, she saw how stunningly beautiful the girl is. It made her intimidated somehow, but thank goodness Winter had managed to put up a smile and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter