As If It's Our Last #01

We create our Fate (One Shots/ Multi Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi X Karina

 

Seulgi sighed loudly when she saw the name on the screen of her phone indicating an incoming call.

"Joy please. I don't wanna talk to you right now!" She immediately said as soon as she hit the accept button.

"I know but please listen to me first. I swear Seul I didn't know she's coming. Please believe me?"

Seulgi massaged her temple and heaved another sigh. She knows that it's not Joy's fault. It's her fault that she can't move on.

It's been almost a year since her break up with Tzuyu but she still can't forget the latter. She doesn't even want to hear her name because it still hurts.

Especially now she found out that Tzuyu has already dating someone else. And to makes it worst, she is with that guy right now at the party she just left.

"Ok. But I'm not gonna go back there."

"Ofcourse Seul. Let me know where you at, I'm coming right now."

"No need. You should stay there. I'm gonna be fine."

"No! I'm not going to let you wander off alone Seul."

"Please Joy. I just... I want to be alone right now."

"Are you sure? Seul, please be safe? And go home immediately."

Concern is evident on Joy's voice but Seulgi really need some time alone right now.

"Yeah I promise. Just needed time to think."

"Okay. Take care. I'm really sorry Seul."

"You don't need to say sorry Joy."

They ended the phone call and Seulgi resumed walking with no particular destination. 

The night is quiet and only a few people can be seen walking in the street. She tried to clear her mind off of a certain person but failed miserably.

She stopped beside the pedestrian lane to wait for the traffic light to turn green.

She almost scream when a girl with long hair that almost covering her face suddenly pops up beside her.
She exhaled silently and put her hand in her chest.

Seulgi looked at the girl again in the corner of her eyes. She can't explain it but she feels something weird about the girl.

Is she drunk? Why don't she fix her hair, I bet she can't see what's in front of her. She's not a ghost is she? Or maybe sleep walking?

Seulgi's monologue inside her mind stopped when the girl suddenly move. She pretended to look at the other side of the street in case the girl suddenly look at her direction.

But to Seulgi's surprise, the girl took a step forward towards the pedestrian lane.

Seulgi quickly looked at the traffic lights which is still on red, then to the girl who is still moving forward, then to the road and saw a bus speeding his way and suddenly felt nervousness comes inside her body.

Not like in movies which you can watch in slow motion, everything happened in a flash.

Suddenly, Seulgi found herself lying on the ground, with the girl between her arms.
She groaned and carefully sit down, bringing the girl with her.

"A-are you okay?" Seulgi checked the girl's body for any injury and fortunately found nothing.

"Can you stand?" Seulgi asked the girl but the latter just kept on staring at her.

"Uhm. Miss?... Oh my God?" Seulgi panicked when the girl suddenly passed out.

"Oh . Oh . Please don't die. Please. Please."

A few people saw them and started to surround them. Seulgi caught someone saying that the girl probably need to go to the hospital.

One person voluntarily hailed a taxi and helped them get inside.

"Mister please take us to the nearest hospital." Seulgi asked the driver with urgency.

They took about 15minutes too long to arrive in the hospital. Seulgi felt like passing out too every minute passed because the girl, whose head is on her lap, is still not waking up.

Seulgi took a really long time in signing and filling out some documents since she knows nothing about the girl (good thing she found an ID inside the girl's bag, whose name she found out is Yoo Karina).

The doctor said that Jimin passed out probably due to fatigue but they still needed to see the result of her laboratory tests.

She doesn't know what to do next so she just sit beside the hospital bed and probably wait for Karina to wake up.

Seulgi stared at the sleeping Karina and unconsciously studied her features.
Eventhough Karina's hair is messy, the girl is undeniably pretty. Just what in the world happened to this pretty girl.

A little while later, she almost dozed off when she heard Karina's phone ringing.

"Uhm..hello?" Seulgi nervously answered.

"Hello? Who are you? Where is Karina?"
The voice from the other side comes from a man and Seulgi double checked the name on the screen which says "Mother".

"Ah. Yes. I'm Seulgi. Uhm may I speak with Karina's mother?" Seulgi asked with uncertainty.

"This is her brother. Why do you have Karina's phone?"

"Oh! Okay. Well. Uhm, Karina is in the hospital right now..."

"What? What happened?"

"Uhm She's okay now! She's sleeping at the moment." Seulgi doesn't know if she need to tell Karina's brother about what really happened but decided that it will be best if Karina herself will tell her family about it.

It didn't take a long time before Karina's brother, mother and father to arrive at the hospital. They sincerely thanked Seulgi and apologized for the troubles she had gone through.

The mother insisted that they must do something in return of Seulgi's kindness eventhough Seulgi repeatedly told the woman that they don't need to do anything in return.

In the end, Seulgi just left her call card and said goodbye to the family.
She peeked at Karina one last time and prayed that the girl will not try to do anything that will harm her again.

On the way out of the hospital, Seulgi checked her phone and saw a couple of missed calls and text messages that all belong to Joy.

. She forgot to inform her friend. Actually, she almost forgot the party. 

She texted her friend and hailed a taxi ready to end the night. Ughhhh what a long and rough night this is.

---

"Ms. Kang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter