As If It's Our Last #02 (End)

We create our Fate (One Shots/ Multi Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SeulgiXKarina


"You know, if I have known that you're into college girls I should have introduced you to one sooner. You look really happy by the way." Joy smirked at Seulgi who is happily humming to some music.

"She's not a college student." Seulgi said with emphasis.

"Ok. Whatever you say." Joy said with a teasing smile.

It's been three months since that kiss. Although Seulgi and Karina never actually talked about their relationship status, they consistently went out on dates and do things what couples do.
But lately Seulgi has something troubling her mind. She sighed loudly.

"What's with that sigh?"

"I don't know... But you know, I don't want to repeat what happened before."

"What do you mean?" Joy moved closer to Seulgi curious as to why the girl's mood suddenly changed.

"I mean, Karina always make efforts to meet me. And I appreciated that, really. But... there was a time I went to her home to surprise her, she told me not to do that again. That I should never go there unannounce. And sometimes she would go one day without communicating me."

"Did she already introduced you to her parents?"

"Never had the chance to meet them since...you know...that night."

"Uhmm. But between you two, I see her as more open than you. I mean she was the one who always initiate skinship even in public."

"That's why I don't get it. Am I just complicating things?"

"No. No. Maybe you're just afraid. But Seul, Karina is different. Don't think too much. Just enjoy what you two have right now."

Seulgi smiled. It's a good thing that she open this up with Joy. Her friend knows all about her past. Her past with Tzuyu.

Her relationship with Tzuyu is very complicated. Tzuyu's family is not open for same relationship. So their whole relationship has kept as a secret  that only a few friends knew. And when they broke up, Seulgi endured her heartaches and pains silently.

Seulgi went back to the present when she heard Joy speak.

"Why don't you invite Karina later? The girls want them to meet her, too."

"hmm Alright, I'll ask her."


---


Seulgi just walked out of the bathroom. She can see from afar how Karina is comfortably laughing with her friends.
They are currently in a restaurant bar a few minutes away from their office.

She went back on her seat and smiled at Karina who hold her hands under the table.

Karina smiled back and they stared into each other's eyes a little longer.

"Are you guys having eye- right now? Please, not in front of me." Yeri playfully said and faked a disgusted face.

"Yeri your mouth." Seulgi gave Yeri a glare to which the latter just laughed it off. 

"I'm just saying! You can do it later privately." Yeri added which makes the whole group laugh. Seulgi and Karina's cheeks are both turning red.

"Karina are you sure you don't want a drink?" 

"Thanks Irene Unnnie but I don't really drink."

"It's okay. Just tell us if you want something. Seulgi will pay all of this." Wendy said earning a glare from Seulgi.

"Yah! You guys invited us so you should all pay for this."

"You wish!" Joy said with annoying laugh.

Seulgi didn't know how she survived the night with her friends. The topics never got out to her and Karina. Their curiosity is a little bit high and Seulgi is nervous that it's making Karina uncomfortable.

She wanted to tell them that they not made it out yet pass the kissing stage. Karina always stop her whenever their kiss got deeper. But she refrained herself and just allow her friends to tease them the whole night. She was also embarrassed to say it honestly. Plus Karina is also there, she doesn't want the girl to feel pressured about these things.

They originally plan on drinking just two bottles each through their dinner but Seulgi ended up on drinking more than that. Though not enough to make her drunk, just tipsy.


"Karina, I'll drive you and Seulgi home." Joy said after they paid their bill.

"Oh? Is it okay for you to drive unnie?"

"It's okay. I just had two bottles of beer."

"Don't worry Karina, I bet Joy didn't even felt the alcohol in her body." Yeri said with a laugh.

They all went to the parking lot and said bye to Irene and Wendy.

Karina felt Seulgi's head on her shoulder as soon as they sitted on the car.

"Are you drunk?" whispered Karina.

"What? No. I'm just sleepy." Answered Seulgi and then yawned loudly.

Yeri, sitting on the passenger seat pointed her phone on the two girls at the back and took a picture.

The camera flash made Seulgi squint her eyes 

"Yah! Yeri what do you thin you're doing?"

"It's for proof. You're the one who changed our gig today and told us not to drink a lot yet you're the one whose drunk right now." Yeri said and she laughed out loud together with Joy.

"Whatever. I'm just tipsy you know." Seulgi squeezed her head deeper on Karina's shoulder and intertwined their hands.

Karina smiled as she look at ther intertwined hands. She looked back at Yeri when she heard the latter giggled.

Yeri winked at Karina before she turned away.

"Karina we should take you home first, then Seulgi. Just tell me the way, okay?" Joy asked as she maneuvered the car.

"Uhmm. Unnie you can just dropped us both on Seulgi's apartment."

"Are you sure? I can drop you both. Seulgi told me that your house is not that far."
Joy peeked at Karina on the rearview mirror.

"It's okay unnie. It's not that late. I can take a taxi later."

Joy made an eye contact with Yeri and she saw the latter raised her brows up and down.

"Okay if that's what you want."


---


Seulgi sleepily opened her apartment door with Karina on her side.

"You should have let Joy dropped you on your house. Let me rest a little bit and I'll take you home."

She went directly to her kitchen to drink water asking Karina if she would like some, too.

"I'm fine. I can go home alone. I'm just concern that they will just dropped you off and leave you alone to sleep on the floor, you know." Karina just wanted to take care of Seulgi. But the latter seemed to be fine now and can walk straight.

Karina unconsciously pouted that made Seulgi laugh.

"Don't worry, they might not seem to be the caring friends but believe me they are. And I told you I'm not drunk... Why are you so cute?" Seulgi sit beside Karina on the sofa and poked her cheek while laughing.

"Stop it." Karina swatted Seulgi's hand and glared at her.

"Whyyyyy?" Seulgi continued laughing and poking her.

"Seul! I'm going home. You don't need help anyway."
Karina stand up but Seulgi pulled her immediately back to her seat.

"Okay. Okay. I'll stop." Seulgi said while biting her lips to stop laughing.

"Hmph." Karina turn her back a little from Seulgi that made the latter's smile wider.

Seulgi gave Karina a back hug dipping her face on the latter's nape.

"Stay for a while." Seulgi whispered as she tighten her hug.

Karina felt Seulgi's breath on her nape that send chills to her whole body.
Her heart beats a little faster and she feels like she can't move.

Seulgi, with her eyes closed, inhaled deeply. Karina's scent intoxicated her and she wants more. She move her head and find Karina's neck and give kisses that make the latter close her eyes on the sensation.

Seulgi's kisses went up Karina's jaw. She carefully moved her hand to Karina's chin and turned the latter's head towards her.

They stared in each other's eyes until Seulgi can't resist the pull and kissed Karina hungrily.

Karina hold Seulgi's shoulders for support. They shared kisses before but tonight is definitely different.

Seulgi's hand travelled on Karina's waist and pulled her closer while her other hand is on Karina's nape. Their closeness made the younger one to s her hands on Seulgi's neck.

Karina moaned when Seulgi's tongue entered . Her heart is still beating faster and her lungs are about to explode.
She feels like she was about to passed out so she pushed Seulgi.

"Seul..."

But after Karina breathe in a little bit of air, Seulgi already pushed her in the sofa and lay on top of her.

Seulgi brought her lips back to Karina and kiss her deeply like they never did before. Maybe it was the alcohol, or Seulgi just run out of self control 'cause she had dreamt about this a lot of times.

Her hands have now minds of their own. It travelled to places they've never been before.

Both Seulgi and Karina's heart are beating faster and they feel it. But the younger's heart abnormally beats much faster then S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter