MY Saturday (#1) - SeulgiXWinter

We create our Fate (One Shots/ Multi Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter silently cursing the girl singing a few meters away from her.
She originally has one more song left to sing but decided to call it a day since majority of the listeners has turn their attention to that other girl.

She bowed her head and said thank you as she lifted her guitar and placed it back on its case.

While she was getting ready to leave, a bit annoyed, she can't deny the fact that the other girl has really an amazing voice.

Winter has been busking this street for about seven months now every Saturday but she only saw this girl busking in this area a month ago. Her name is Seulgi. Winter always hear the girl introducing herself before she starts to sing.

She decided to listen just for a little while as she joined the other listeners nearer the other girl.

Winter was amazed as she listens how the other girl effortlessly hit all the notes of the song. Indeed an amazing singer and to add with that, a pretty face... a really pretty face. 

Winter heaved a sigh. She's not jealous to the other girl. She just thinks that she can never beat her. It's not like they are in a competition, but Winter is sure that nobody will stay and listen to her if they both sing at the same time.

Good thing is that the girl always starts after she was finished busking. But not today. Or maybe the girl thought she was already finished? She's thinking of changing the day to perform. How about on Sundays?

Winter left as the second song has started and went straight to a fastfood restaurant to eat.
She took her time eating while browsing the internet when she saw that girl entering the restaurant.

The girl suddenly turned to her direction and before Winter can turned away her gaze, the other girl has already caught her eye.
Surprisingly, the other girl just smiled at her and bowed a little.
Winter was caught off guard and awkwardly bowed but the girl is already on her way to the counter.

Winter does not know why but she suddenly felt awkward so she hurriedly finished her meal and went straight to the train terminal.

----

Winter sat on the seat near the train door after waiting a few minutes for the train arrival.

Just as the train door was about to closed, a girl hurriedly entered and sit next to her.

"Hey! It's you again."
Winter was surprised to see the girl again smiling next to her catching her breath obviously from running. Just how many times will she meet this girl today.

"Oh..." Winter gave a little bow not knowing what to say. This is the closest she ever been to the other girl. She can clearly see her monolid eyes as she smiles to her.

Winter is really a talkative and friendly girl but she's awkward to new people. Especially to a person who she was cursing and praising at the same time just awhile ago.
So she just averted her eyes and make her self busy with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter