One

Backyard boys

 

“We broke up” Tzuyu says nonchalantly while scrolling through her phone.

 

“What!” The blonde haired girl shouts, dropping her ladle but it wasn’t like the exaggeration surprised Tzuyu because that was how she always acted.

 

“But Tzuyu, he was a really good guy. I mean, I’d whoop his if he did you wrong but wasn’t he so in love with you to do that. He is-“ 

 

Tzuyu cuts the girl off with a glance because she wasn’t really making any sense and was probably blabbering nonsensical stuffs.

 

“But... but “ The lass stops, racking her brain for the right word to say. It shocked Tzuyu to say the least because believe you me when I say that the girl didn’t know when to shut up. 

 

“I.N was a-“ She continues

 

“It’s over , Yuko” Tzuyu says, a cold tone leathering her voice. “ It wasn’t meant to be anyways “ she murmurs. Yuko takes this as a hint to shut her trap because Tzuyu was angry and you didn’t want to mess with an angry Tzuyu. The girl makes a mental note to check up on I.N later.

 

 

Damn he must be down the drain. She thinks as she turns back to her dish on the stove. After the dish was cooked, she turns around and packs it neatly.

 

“ Mom sent another package and I gotta go get it. I also have to drop these at mrs Kim. Do you wanna tag along?” She asks her cousin who was leaning on the kitchen island while still on her phone. 

 

She politely refuses only to be dragged out by the girl because one thing was for sure- Yuko didn’t know how to take no for an answer.

 

Yuko

 

“ Mom wouldn’t stop nagging me and it’s driving me crazy” I complain as we walk away from mrs Kim’s house. 

 

“I would nag too, if my daughter is living alone” Tzuyu says, obviously siding with my mother.

 

“ You’re not supposed to side with her!” I say, clearly displeased with her answer. Tzuyu only shrugs.

 

“She told me that maybe I should go back to live with Aunty again and I told her I’m never going back to the hellhole again. Gawd that was the worst three weeks of my life.” I say making Tzuyu laugh and then roll her eyes at me. She thinks I’m exaggerating again and I might be ( not that I’m admitting it ). 

 

“Wait till she hears about this. She’s going to throw a fit.” Tzuyu replies.

 

“She won’t. And dinners on me tonight . Gotta treat my sis out for the night since she’s no longer off the market “ I say earning a smack from her.

 

I get my package and then we settle for a restaurant near my apartment. We place our order and start talking.Before I’m aware, dinner is already over so I go upfront to pay. 

 

Third person POV 

 

The two girls walk back to the apartment slowly, their bellies filled with good food.

 

“So a lil birdie told me that you’re only getting wasted and not studying “ the brown haired beauty starts, folding her arms while smirking.

 

Yuko rolls her eyes obviously knowing that the little birdie mentioned was Sehun. He had been crushing on her cousin for a while and the only common topic they had was her so it was obvious that her activities were being reported to a certain long legged girl in front of her. 

 

“What can I say, a girl’s gotta live her best life right?”

 

“You should stop running that smart mouth of yours and start studying yuko. You do know you’re in your last year, right?” Tzuyu says.

 

“ hmmpf” Yuko puffs. “On that note,I told the girls you were in town and they wanna meet up tomorrow. Is that fine?” Yuko asks , her doe eyes shining already,excited about going out once again. 

 

Tzuyu can only nod.

 

---

After they reach the apartment,Tzuyu immediately excuses herself while Yuko prances around the house. It was only after a while that she remembers she had yet to text her ex brother-in-law.

 

Yuko had met I.N while on a vacation. Both Tzuyu and I.N were studying in London and were friends for a period of time before they started dating. The two immediately hit it off ,owing to Yuko’s boisterous personality and I.N’s free mind. The male seemed to like her cousin a little too much and they bonded over that quickly. So even though it hadn’t been much since they knew each other, Yuko liked to believe that they were close and therefore needed to offer her condolences.

 

She called the said male and listened to him cry for an hour. It was a little after two when she got to relax and sleep. 

---

The girl woke up to the smell of waffles and immediately watered . Her cousin obviously knew how to please her. She washed up and go to the living room to see that Tzuyu has laid out the break fast. They quickly gobble down the breakfast and go to their respective rooms to change.

 

Yuko smiles at herself, obviously pleased her pick of the day. She sported a figure hugging mid-thigh dress with sock shoes. Tzuyu looked absolutely beautiful with her hair flowing down. She wore a crop top and a skirt that seemed to  cling on her body like it was her second skin. She carried her denim jacket and both the girls linked their arms as they left the apartment.

 

The girls were excited when they saw a group of girls waiting for them in Danbam. Yuko was really excited because this restaurant had been gaining a lot of fame the past few days and she had been meaning to try it out.

  

Jennie, Soojin, Wendy and Jisoo were the girls they were meeting . Tzuyu had known them through Yuko and they became close over time. They really had a lot to catch up on and by the time they were done, night was approaching. 

 

“ Oh that reminds me” Jennie states “Jackson is holding a party at his house and he wants us to come. “ 

 

The girls squeal, excited for the party. Jackson from the GOT7 House was renowned for always having parties down the block. Getting invited to his parties were a VIP pass to hit on hot guys. Not only did the GOT7 House have handsome guys, their friends were all miraculously hot too. This ,of course peaked the interest of the girls. 

 

“Well I’m pleased to inform you that I will be totally available for the party” soojin says , excitement evident in her voice. 

 

“Tzuyu, you’ll be joining us right?” Jisoo asks. Tzuyu nods her head no but Yuko pipes in saying Tzuyu needed to come along because there were too many hot guys for her to pass it up. 

 

“Hey Wendy, I hear mr Jin will be attending the party” Jennie smirks, making Wendy blush. 

Wendy dated him when they were in high school but dumped him after he had tried to kiss her. So much for dumping him. She never really got over him and instead called him every time she got drunk. 

 

“ Oh goodness, that means we gotta keep mrs Wendy away from the alcohol today. She just might pounce on him if she sees him” Yuko laughs in her annoying Cat Valentine laugh that was meant to . 

 

Wendy facepalms herself before telling Yuko about her little adventure with winwin whom she had scarred for dear life. Yuko turns red but ends up brushing it off. 

 

The girls got up to leave for the party, with yuko prancing off with Jennie and Soojin, leaving a worried Jisoo , a silent Tzuyu and a smiling Wendy following their trail.

 

---

The party was wild.

 

Nothing less from the king of parties himself. He warmly welcomed the girls, before taking Jennie away from them. The girls split ways, being swept up by people they knew. 

 

Yuko walked around, talking with people she knew. She chatted around happily and drinking to her hearts content because she had a high alcohol tolerance. 

 

The party sure was fun. There was never ending supply of alcohol and the men were hot. What more did she need? 

 

Suddenly, a shiver ran down her spine. She tried to brush it off by quaffing down the alcohol but that was a bad decision. It only made her feel more hot. She tried not to look at him but he already caught her eye and was now making his way down.

 

she thinks.

 

No one told her Jaehyun was going to be at the party too.