Chapter 4

But... She's mine....

"Hello gorgeous... Good morning~" Yerin casually greet sinb with her eyesmile that everyone love. Sinb just nood her head continues eating her breakfast without pay much attention to yerin. It's normal for Yerin to come to Sowon and Umji's dorm whenever she want. "Where's the others?" Yerin still trying to make a conversation with sinb. "Still sleeping" Another short answer. Sinb quickly finish her breakfast and wash the dishes not interested to make another interaction with Yerin. "We are going to hangout tonight at pub near campus, do you you wanna join us?" Yerin asked with hoping eyes. "no...." Yerin quickly cut sinb "pretty please with cherry on top. i promise, if you not enjoy tonight hangout i won't ask you to join our hangout again" Yerin give her best puppy eyes. "Promise you will stop bother me if i'm not enjoy today hangout?" "Yup!" Yerin raise her hand like a boy scouts. "Fine. Ask Sowon unnie to text me the venue and time". Sinb grab her bagpack and ready to leave, "aaaaaa can i have your number please?" "Don't push your luck sis" sinb smirk and leave the dorm. 

 

"Do you get laid?" Sowon ask looking at Yerin who smile like a fool since she found her in the living room. "Unnie, how could you? What kind of person you think i am? i'm hurt" Yerin clench her heart. "Stop the act, so tell me what make you so happy?" "So this morning i come to your dorm and i make a conversation with sinb, can you believe that? And on top of that, i manage to ask her to join our hangout tonight" Yerin proudly annouced. "You really like her huh? So what the catch?" "I told her if she not enjoy tonight hangout i would never ask her again" "you confident she will enjoy tonight hangout? i'm afraid you will be broken heart, sinb seems like a tough cookies to crack" 'I'm confident. Let's wait for tonight. Hope everything went well". 

 

"Ahjummaaaaa, one more serving of pork belly please" Yerin cheery asked. "seriuously unnie, do you have vacuum in your stomach?" Sinb asked looking at Yerin disbelieve. This is their forth serving. Even they are four person but for girls, its kinda too much. "But i love pork belly and these two (while point to sowon and umji) always have excuse not to eat with me. So pleaseeeeeeee let me enjoy this moment" Yerin give a wink to sinb. "Okay stop that!! i might throw up." "So Sinb i heard you are medic student, you same class as our Muji?" "Yes, lucky me, she help me alot, i don't know how to survive without her" Sinb hug umji showing her gratitude. "Like wise. But you know Sinb is our top student, she know like everything. i'm so grateful having her as my seatmate" The atmosfera is warm when suddenly "We have special request from Ms Jung Yerin, please come to the stage" said the host. Yerin confidently walk to the stage and grab the micropone. "Sinb, this song is for you."

 

You’re the taste of wine
You’re a summer night
Make me feel alright

Then again you’re like
A million thorns all on my side
You are, the shiver down my spine, oh

We get close, we fall apart
Red roses, broken hearts
And we don’t know which way to go

We’re in love, we’re insane
What’s the sun without the rain?
I guess we’ll find out as we go

You keep on drawing the line
Just a little bigger every time
And I must be losing my mind
‘Cause I know I want you in my life

You’re the sweetest dream
Cool as autumn breeze
Everything I need

https://youtu.be/eSdbJd4FCMA