Chapter 3

But... She's mine....

"You sure don't want my company there?" Eunseo ask when they almost reach Sinb dorm. 

"Just say it that you wanna be my roomate"

"Hah! You wish i can't even stand you for another munites. See you later. Bye!" Eunseo skipped her way to her own dorm. 

Sinb just finished washed up when umji, sowon and yerin arrived at the dorm. Umji take first move to introduce herself, "Hi, I'm Kim Yewon, but you can call me umji" offering her hand for a shake hand. Without hesitation sinb shake her hand "Hi I'm Hwang Eunbi but you can call me sinb" she said politely with a small smile. Umji take the opportunity to introduce her other Unnie, "this is Kim sojong, but we call her sowon Unnie, and this is...." umji can't finished her words when Yerin suddenly appear in between sinb n umji with bright smile "Hi Jung yerin, u can call me yerin Unnie or maybe you can call me yours" she said while winking towards sinb. Sinb was taken aback by yerin boldness since she is an introvert she's not used to someone so bold like yerin. Sowon and umji quickly drag yerin away to prevent sinb getting afraid of yerin. "Please excuse our friend she have allergies to pretty girls" Sowon headlock yerin prevent her from doing another stupid things. "You don't have to worry she not staying with us in this dorm, she just like coming  over acting like this is her dorm too, please make yourself comfortable here" umji said nervously. Sowon dragged yerin to her room while nagged at her. Sinb just give a nod and move to her room. 
 

Time past, the three of them quickly become close minus with yerin. With unclear reason sinb draw the line between her and yerin. She feels like yerin is someone she should not get close to. Sinb always find a reason every time umji and Sowon ask her to hangout together with yerin. But yerin never give up.