Chapter 1

But... She's mine....

 

Sinb stare at her laptop, silently beating herself. She wonder why on earth she agreed to her cousin idea to drag their Europe trip for another one week without even think about the consequences even for three seconds. Now here she is, has to work extra hard to catch up with one week lecture and assignments. What a great decision Hwang Eunbi. 

 

Luckily she has Eunseo is kind enough to let her borrow hers notes. Sinb look at her watch, "430 in the evening, and my roomate is not back yet. Let's go meet Eunseo. Hope she can teach me with one or two things". Sinb grap her phone calling Eunseo "Hello~ are you free right now? Can I come? Great! See you in 5 minute. Byeee~". Sinb put all the books she need in her backpack. After tidy up her desk, she sling her bag and left her dorm. 

 

Just when Sinb climb down the stairs, a voice can be heard from another side of the corridore, "Yerin be careful! you might trip!" "Nah! You just said it to make me slow down! Too bad Unnie, I win!!" Yerin cheery said with a big smile on her face. "Now hurry open the door, I'm huangry plus who knows maybe your new roomate is inside". "Calm down you energetic duck, you might scared our roomate", Umji said while high five with Sowon. Yerin just pout cause she knew she will never win with the duo. 

 

*****

 

"You already meet your roomates?" Eunseo ask, taking her notes to give to Sinb. "Not yet. I guess their class end late. I hope they are kind like you. You know me, it's hard  for me to get along with stranger". Sinb is worried. She's not a social butterfly. Its take awhile for her to open up or be someone friend. "You'll be fine. You can always come here if you don't feel comfortable there" Eunseo offer a warm smile to calm her. "Thank you! You are the best! For now, please be my tutor".