Chapter 2

But... She's mine....

"You still up?" Eunseo squint her eyes adjusting to the light come from the study table. 
 

"Oh sorry, did I wake you up?" Sinb offer an apology smile. 
 

"No, what time is it?" 
 

"5 minutes passed 3. Go back to sleep. I'll be finish this soon." Sinb had been buried herself with notes and assignments since after dinner. She determined to settle all the assignments so it won't pile up if she get new assignments tomorrow. 
 

"Just sleep here after you finish with your homework. It's already late" 

 

"Okay Mom." Sinb smile to Eunseo, thankful with the kind offer. 
 

*********
 

"Wakey~ Wakey~ sleeping beauty~"

"5 more minutes pleaseeeee..." sinb try to cover her eyes with the pillow since Eunseo slide the curtain away. 

"Nope. You need to wake up now or we gonna be late. What time did you go to sleep last night?" Eunseo sit beside sinb gently pat her back. 

"At 4 I think. Please I'm so sleepy" sinb try her luck by giving Eunseo her cutest puppy eyes. 

"Fine. 10 minutes top. Then off we go. You promise me we are going for the campus tour today." Sinb can be more grateful she quickly grab Eunseo cheek and give a quick peak. 
 

*****************
 

"Yerin can you stop with the flirtatious act?" sowon said with annoying look. 
 

"What? I didn't do anything" Yerin give an innocent look. 
 

"Yeah you didn't say anything but we all can read your body language. Linda, I think that's all for our order now, if we need more food we definitely let you know, thank you. " Sowon sternly said. 
 

"auwwwww you ruined the fun.. I'm abou...." yerin can't even finish her sentence Sowon cut her of, "Please it's too early to witness all this flirtatious act, I can't even drink my morning coffee yet. Please." 
 

*************************
 

"Okay I think that's all the place that you really need to know for this moment, if there is some other place you want to know just tell me, we go for another tour" Eunseo eyeing sinb who struggled to keep up with her when it come to cycling.

"Yeah sure but next time let's just walk or use car. I can't feel my leg, OMG EUNSEO DO YOU HAVE TO BE THAT FAST? It supposed to be tour not RACING!" Her leg still shaking. "That what you got for being 45 minutes late. Common don't be such a baby, let's go I treat you breakfast at the famous cafe here. You are lucky there are some unoccupied table or you gonna get it worse from me." Eunseo lead the way to the table while sinb trailing from behind and seat at the beside the glass window.

After a few minutes a waitress come to take their order " Hi my name is Linda, what can I get you" she politely wait for sinb and Eunseo to look at the menu. " Can I have set A with hot espresso please? " Eunseo look at sinb after place her order "Hmmmmmm set D for me and ice americano, thank you" sinb while smiling at Linda. Without her realise someone has been eyeing her since she step inside the cafe, and maybe it's a sign from god their table is beside each other. Sinb eye smile struck yerin direct into her heart.