Chapter 6

How it all began.....By being

You were tucked in bed with Minjee and Youngjae fast asleep on either side of you. " Should I take the job?" You thoughtfully whispered trailing your hands on the address. "If you want to become a model. It's fine with me" Minjee smiled under the blanket. * Since I lost my other job. It won't hurt if I do modelling......right?* "I think.....I' ll try out modelling." You said tapping your bottom lip. " That's great" Minjee yawned.

You fixed the blankets so that Youngjae had some too. He was a messy sleeper that would often kick the blanket off himself. You leaned towards the still figure placing a sweet smooch on his forhead. A mini smile appeared upon his lips. Satisfied, you moved your attention to your angelic daughter who was the opposite from Youngjae. You also placed a loving kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight my sweet children" You gently ruffled their head and adjusted the covers once more.

*next day*

"Mummy mummy!!!! Youngjae is stealing my doll again" Minjee shouted. " Youngjae!!! Please hand Minjee her doll back" You yelled from the kitchen. Youngjae shrugged handing the doll back to his dongsaeng. Minjee gently brushed the doll's hair back to it's normal neat state and smiled brightly. Youngjae rolled his eyes while he took his seat at the table.

You soon came out from the kitchen with breakfast prepared, carefully you placed the hot dishes down on the table and took a seat. "Breakfast Minjee!!!" "Okay mummy" Minjee replied and rushed to the table. You helped her up into her chair and straitened her head band. "Thank you mummy" "Your welcome" You cooed, settling yourself Into your chair. "I thought it over last night and I want to try out modelling"

"Go for it" Minjee pumped her fist into the air. "Yeah go for it BUT if something happens. I warned you already" Youngjae stabbed a piece of sausage with his chopstick. "You both can come with me after breakfast" You said wiping the sauce from the corner of your lips. Minjee and Youngjae smiled in unison.

"Wahh!!!! Is this where mummys going to work?" Minjee pointed at the tall modern building. You double checked the buisness card and re-read the address of the building. It was in fact the right place. "Let's go inside" You gulped slightly shaking. Youngjae noticed and squeezed your hand in a comforting way. "It's alright mummy" You nodded and entered through the automatic sliding door.

*Wahhhh!!! this place is huge. It even has a fountain inside* You glanced at the fancy place filled with expensive objects, soothing music replayed softly behind the background. "So cool"

"Is that you miss?" A familiar voice called, you saw the same man from yesterday but instead of his casual clothing. He wore a black suit with matching shoes. He looked handsome with his hair combed neatly. "e?" Youngjae questioned, his eyes almost bulging out.

The man finally noticed the two little childeren beside you. "And who may you cute little children belong to?" Minjee gazed up. "A-are these your children?" You nodded with soft grin. The man was surprised to find you already had kids but it didn't matter. *Her kids are also ulzzangs. Thay also have her pretty eyes too*

"This way...ummm"

"~~~~~" You answered. "My name is ~~~~~. What's your name? I believe you have a real name besides JP" The man sheepishley rubbed the back of his neck. His cheeks showing a hint of pink. "My real name is Park Jung. Nice to meet you.....again. I'm so happy you decided to do the job" "I just wanted to see how modelling was like" You truthfully said.

"Is it okay if you start work right now?" Jung asked. "I understand if you-"

"Okay" You replied. Jung smirked leading you to a room full of make up artists and fashion designers. You galnced around the room filled with models, each and everyone of them were beautiful and absolutely perfect in your eyes. Everyone froze when they saw you. Many make-up artists dropped their supplies to stare at the goddess in their presence. *As expected.....they too think you are a goddess* Jung secretly thought.

You warily walked into the room and bowed to introduce yourself. "Anneyonghaseyo, my name is ~~~~~~~. Please look after me well"

The room was in a wave of silence. No one barely moving. "Did I say something wrong?" You worringly whispered to Jung. Jung shook his head with a chuckle. "Of course not"

Some models began throwin threatening glares towards you, You slightly lowered you head a bit. "This is ~~~~~ and she will be working here from now on as a new model. Please look after her well" Jung smiled. "Are you ready to become a model ~~~~~?"

You noddded slowly not wanting to look up in case the models gave you their scary glares.

The make-up artist gestured you to sit down in the chair in front of her, you obediently sat, closing your eyes while she applied the make-up. *Her face doesn't even need make-up, her skin is already perfect* The make-up artist tapped your shoulder signalling she was finished. You bowed politely and gazed at the unfamiliar young women reflecting back. *Is that me?*

"Wahh you look beautiful" Minjee and Youngjae complemented. You shyly giggled, you too couldn't believe that was your own reflection.

After changing into a set of specially designed clothes you were finally ready for your first photoshoot. Jung entered the room, his eyes pondering upon an angelic young women. As he adjusted his eyes, he easily recognised the women. "~~~~~?"

"Do I look alright?" You quietly mummbled tugging on the end of the fluffy white wedding dress.

"You look perfect" Jung appeared from nowhere. *Who knew it was possible for someone to become more beautiful* "Your first shoot will be with L"

With that name mentioned, models instantly became jaelous. L was the company's top model. Everything about him was perfect or rather beyond perfect. With one touch from him anyone would be paralysed in love. "Why does newbie get to model with L straight away?" A feminine looking model asked. Her tone of voice full of jealousy and anger.

"Leave ~~~~ alone" Jung sighed, grasping you by the wrist and leading you to the photoshoot. "W-Who was that?" You curiously asked glancing back. "Shes just Soyeon, a fan of L"

Jung pointed to the set at the end of the corridor. "That is where your first photoshoot will be. FIGHTING!!!!"

"BUT-"

To late, Jung already sped away. "I'm an inexperienced, I don't know how to model" You muttered. With nervousness clung onto you, you began walking to the set. *I hope I don't fail at this job*

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for commenting^^

L will be coming into the story soon. Thank you for your patience!!!!!