Chapter 3

How it all began.....By being

L was already seated at his regular place. The booth closest to the bar. Already there were older or younger women begging him to lay them. L ignored their purring sounds and checked his watch. It was almost midnight. *Is she coming?* Just then Sohee appeared, she was wearing the shortest dress ever with killer heels. Her expression was full of seriousness as she entered the booth.

The group of rowsy women departed onto the dance floor. Sohee smiled inwardly as she took her seat beside L. "What took you so long?" L asked, his tone of voice sounded pissed. "Even though I'm not your girlfriend, I do deserve a little respect" Sohee stated. "What is it that you wanted?" L asked stirring his beer. "You wouldn't call someone out unless there was something important to discuss" Sohee breathed a long side before confessing. "I'm pregnant" L's eyes widened, In shock he accidentally knocked his glass if beer over the table edge. He least expected this to happen. He knew why Sohee called him out, she was pregnant with his child. "How did this h-happen?" L slightly stuttered his words.

Sohee put a 'are you serious' look. "What should I do with it?" Sohee casually asked. L's eyes almost popped from it's sockets. " It's not an 'it'. It's our baby. A baby you can't abort" "Why can't I abort? It's mine too" Sohee argued. "And the baby is mine too" L replied. " We should keep it. If you abort the baby I'll make sure I'll abort you" Sohee almost choked on her saliva. "BWOH?" "Just don' t abort the baby" L grabbed his blazer and swung it over his shoulder. "If you even try......." " I got it" Sohee boredly said.

She watched L leave and smiled to herself. * We may have a chance to be together again now that I'm pregnant* L slammed himself into his car, his knuckles going white from gripping onto the stirring wheel so tightly. * I'm not ready to be a father. AISH! Thats what I get for not putting a damn on* L ruffled his hair harshly. *Damn you Myungsoo*

*Your side*

You were sitting on the couch hugging your knees as you blankly stared at a framed image. It had you smiling widely with your arms swung around your loving parents. The room was dark, no light entered the room through the black shaded curtains. You outstretched your hand feeling the calm air around your fingers. "I feel so .........lonely"

Suddenly it began to rain, you heard the tiny droplets splash on the glass window. Carefully you closed the window and gazed longingly outside, automatically your fingertips engraved over the cold window glass. *Whenever it rained like this, appa would always place me on is lap and play boardgames with me.* You emitted a sad and longing sigh. *How I wish things were like old times*

You departed back into your small room and roamed around, not knowing what to do. Everything seem blank and non-existing. You turned your attention to the clock hanging from above your bed. *Why can't I sleep?* Tired, you slumped into your bed without closing your eyes. *Someday I will find my own happiness.....I hope so*

*Infinite's side*
"Where the hell is L? He promised he would go shopping with me. What a fat liar" Sungjong blew on his bangs disappointed.

"Calm down sissy" Dongwoo lunged beside Sungjong. "He had to meet Sohee"
"That women again?" Sungjong blew on his bangs harder.

"I'm afraid so" Dogwoo sighed teasingly.

Just then L walked in, he threw his blazer on the table and slammed himself onto the long couch. "AHHHHHH!" He screamed into the pillow.

"What the hell happened to you?" Sunggyu raised his brow. "Did everything go well with Sohee. Are you guys back together?"

"Worser" L sighed as he positioned him upright. "Much worser"

"What can be so worse? Tell us" Sungyeol nudged his friend.

L heaved a long sigh before confessing. "Sohee is...pregnant"

"BWOH?" Infinite chimed together like a choir.

"I'm the father and as a fathers role I have to stick to that baby. I can't abandond the baby like how my father did. I have to be there for my unborn child" L thought aloud. Infinite nodded their heads in understandment. "You finally upgraded in life" Sunggyu blurted.

L shot him laser glares, quickly Sunggyu dodged into the kitchen. "G-Goodnight everbody"

"Aish" L ruffled his hair. He felt a light weight on his shoulder and a hand, he looked up to see Hoya smiling a bit too widely. "W-what do you want?" L asked shuffling his head back.

"We will help you raise that child even if it makes us go bankrupt. We will still be there for since we are friends and have been for a long time" Hoya smiled.

Infinite nodded their heads in agreement. "We will be good uncles"

L felt a huge weight being pulled off his shoulders. "You guys are so nice"
"And you just noticed?" Woohyun raised his brow.