Chapter 4

How it all began.....By being

3 weeks passed and you still haven't returned to school. When you thought you were ready to go back, a sudden dizziness entered your head. Quickly, you tumbled into the bathroom spewing huge amounts of food you eaten. *Why do I feel so sick?* You crouched down hugging your knees tightly. You felt another pile of food being pulled up, again you hung your head over the sink. *What is wrong with me?*

Your eyes widened in realisation. *.....Can't be* Instead of going to school you dashed to the nearest pharmacy. You flung your hood over your head as you gave the pregnancy test to the cashier. She gave you a queer look before handing you the tiny box and change. You bowed and rushed out.

Nervously you waited until the time ran out.

RING RING
 

Time was up, You took the pregnancy test and scanned the symbols. As expected.............you were indeed pregnant. You weren't shocked nor surprised just worried. How were you supposed to raise a child by yourself? You didn't have much money that could support anyone esle but yourself. One thing for sure was that there was NO WAY you were aborting a living thing that was growing in your stomach.

You disposed of the pregnancy test and crouched back onto your knees. You didn't feel like crying because you knew there was no point in crying. In this situation it was of no help. Just accepting that you were pregnant was hard but it soon sunk in. You were about to become a mother.

*Infinite's side*

Abruptidly, Sohee stumbled to the toilet. It's wasn't difficult to guess what she was doing. L ran after her and held her hair out of her face while she vommited into the toilet bowl. L winced as he watched the sight. "A-Are you alright?" L questioned.

Sohee wiped the liquid from the side of her lip and nodded. "I'm fine" Sohee forced herself back onto her feet and flushed the toilet. "Thanks"

L simply nodded. "Let's go back downstairs"

"Wait" Sohee took hold of L's hand. Confused, L twirled around to his ex. She was wearing a gente smile. "I was wrong for dumping you oppa.....Would you mind if we are back together?"

L was in 'shock' mode. "You want us to be together again?"

Sohee eagerly nodded. "Yes oppa. I wish I haven't broke up with you. It was a pure mistake"

L was still in 'shock' mode. "Why did you dump me in the first place?"
Sohee began playing with her fingers uncomfortably. "All I can say is that I was stupid for dumping you. Would you accept me again as your girlfriend?"

"I don't know" L truthfully answered.

"I will be a better girlfriend..seriously" Sohee persuaded L. L gave in too easily and replied. "Iwill accept you of you change some of your habits"

"Yes sir" Sohee saluted cutely. L smiled and ruffled her hair between his slim fingers. "That's my girl"

Sohee was laughing her head off inside. *How stupid can you get Myungsoo? I'm just going to use you as my 'toy'*