Chapter 2

How it all began.....By being

You found yourself limping home, your clothes hanging loosely from your shivering body. Tears endlessly coursed down your cold cheeks but no sniffles escaped your dry lips. You unlocked the door of your small apartment and entered making sure to lock the door behind. "I should've asked to die when that stranger me" You scoffed quietly.

You layed lifeless on your bed. You spotted a few cuts and scratches running down your arm. You winced as you ran your fingertips upon the tiny wounds. Although they were small, it pained because it was a remnant of what happened lastnight. You couldn't help but to weep again. You felt like trash that nobody would want. You forced your legs over the edge of your bed and limped weakly to the fridge. Slowly you gulped some cold water down your dry throat. The sun was now peaking through your window. You heaved a long sigh. * I don't think I want to go school today* You grabbed the towel that hung from your door and began to have a long shower.

When you finished, you layed back onto your bed. Your arms placed upon your belly. Suddenly you began to hum a lullaby, a lullaby you and umma only knew. You had forgotten the lyrics but still remembered the melody. *I really miss you mummy and daddy*  Tears found there way back down your rosy cheeks. *I hate my life, without you two to comfort me when I' down or to keep me company. I really hate it..............Should I join you mummy and daddy up there?*
 

You mentally slapped yourself or thinking such things, there was no way mummy and daddy would be proud of you if you had chosen that path. You rubbed the wet tears from your warm cheeks and sighed. "I should clean up the house to keep myself occupied" You began piling the rubbish into one spot and sweeping it into the bin.

*L's side*

"Did you cry when you and Sohee broke up?" Dongwoo teased, wiping the non-existing tears from beneath his eyes. L rolled his eyes. "There are plenty of girls out there ready to be laid by me" L replied. His smile widened as he saw a model-like women stroll past him. "Already looking at other women I see" Sohee appeared. L's expression turned vacant. *Why is she here? Doesn't she realise it hurts me to her*

"So what If I am?" L said

"That's fine with me" Sohee flicked her silky hair. "I don't expect you to cling onto the same girl for so long" "You know me so well" L sarcastically clapped. Sohee felt herself sadden. *I'll show him I'm over him*

"What are you doing tonight?" Sohee lightly pulled on Woohyun's sleeve for attention. Woohyun slowly shifted his eyes towards Sohee's hand clinging onto his uniform. "Mind removing your hands?" "Don't talk to her like that" L defended his ex. Sohee pouted and crossed her arms in a cute way hoping Woohyun would notice but Woohyun spun his body away and began walking through the school gates.

"Stupid oppa" Sohee mummbled beneath her breath. She placed her attention back to L. "Meet me at Woolim's club tonight. I need to discuss things with you" L nodded and watched as Sohee retreated. He hated to admit but he wanted to wrap his arms around Sohee again and sneak when she distracted. *Why did you dump me? Did I do something wrong?*

"You okay L?" Sungyeol asked on lollipop. L sighed and walked towards the school. Sungyeol and Sunggyu looked at eachother and shrugged. "He still loves Sohee...How cute" Dongwoo faked a pout. Sungjong nudged Dongwoo on the stomach. "Leave him alone, atleast he had a girlfriend"

Sungyeol snickered along with his hyungs "Shame Dongwoo, never had a girlfriend before" "Atleast I have done 'it' before" Dongwoo smirked at his dongsaeng. Sungjong innocently blinked his eyes. "I'm a pure little boy" "Just don't blame me if you start little girls because you didn't have the opportunity to get into someones pants" Dongwoo chuckled.

Sungjong crossed his arms. "I bet hyung did 'it' with a man"

"Our dongsaeng has a sick mind" Sunggyu cooed, ruffling his donsaeng's neatly combed hair. "I wouldn't be worrying about him but more on you"

Sungjong was confused at his hyung's statement. *What was he referring to?*

"It's okay Sungjong ah" Sungyeol swung an arm around the maknae. "We are lucky because we are the only s in our group. If we don't have a chance to do 'it' with a girl we always have eachother"

"Eww" Sungjong stumbled off, tripping on every little thing. Sungyeol bursted into laughter. "BWAHAHAHA!!! As if I would turn gay"

"Lets see about that" Hoya hugged Sungyeol from the back. Sungyeol's eyes almost bugged out as he felt Hoya nuzzling his neck. "Is my baby feeling uncomfortable?"

"YUCK!!!!" Sungyeol squealed, pulling himself loose. He ran off into the school right behind Sungjong. Hoya slapped his knee in victory. "That twirp probably thinks I'm gay."

"HOYA HYUNG IS GAY" Sungyeol ran around the school repeating the sentence over and over again. Hoya's eyes widened. "There is no way he is making me out as a gay" Hoya ran after Sungyeol.