We're Still Hoping

Reliving Time With You (BTS SUGA Fanfic)

Narrator’s POV:

While Y/N’s still crying in her office room, she didn’t even notice that someone was ringing her door bell. Ho Seok was in front of her door waiting for Y/N open the door. 5 minutes has passed and Ho Seok checked the service area to see if Y/N’s car was there.

“Huh? Her car is here… Why isn’t she answering the door?” Hobi said. He went around the house to check the windows. All of the windows were covered with heavy drapes. He was down to the last window – the office room and he saw that Y/N’s office door was closed and she was lying on the floor. A gush of anxiety went down his spine and decided to shout while banging the window.

“NOONA!” he screamed multiple times. Y/N didn’t hear him. Hobi started to get more anxious – he was afraid that something happened to Y/N. Hobi dialed Jin’s number. He wasn’t answering. He then called Tae Hyung.

“TAE! Where are you?!” Hobi was a mess still fearing something might have happened…again.
“I’m on the way home. Why? Are you okay?” V was confused.
“What’s the pin in Yoongi and Y/N’s house?!”
“Why? What happened?!” V started to become anxious as well.
“Just give me the pin! Y/N’s on her office floor she’s not responsive!” Hobi shouted.
“011412! Hyung! Do you want me to call Suga?”
“Thank you! No. Don’t call him just yet. I’ll check on Y/N first!”

Hobi heard V’s screeching tires.
“YA! Drive carefully!” Hobi shouted.
“Go check on Noona I’ll be there.”

They both hung up the phone and Hobi immediately entered Y/N’s house and made his way to the office. He was running and ran beside Y/N’s side. He started tapping Y/N’s shoulders to check if she was unconscious. Y/N groaned. Hobi left out a sigh of relief and sat beside her. He examined her face – her eyes were swollen. Y/N then moved a little and Hobi saw the photograph that made Y/N cry. Hobi picked up the photograph and tears started to run down his cheeks.

“Noona, you don’t have to keep it always to yourself.” Hobi whispered. He took the photograph and he carried Y/N to the living room. When he entered the living room he saw that it was a big mess.

“Packing his things?” Hobi shook his head as he placed Y/N on the couch. He sat down on the floor with the boxes around him and took out the photograph again. A few minutes later V was running inside the house.

“Hyung…” V saw Hobi and saw the mess.
“She’s just asleep. She was crying.” Hobi whispered.
“She did all of these?” V cannot believe his eyes that all of Yoongi’s things are in the living room.
“Probably… You know what I saw while she was passed out on the floor?” Hobi stared on the floor.
“What…” Hobi gave the photograph to V.

“She kept this?” V was staring at the photograph.
“Of course, how can she throw the only family picture that they had?”
“She was…” before V can finish his sentence Y/N interrupted him.
“I was 8 months pregnant.” Hobi and V looked at Y/N who still has her eyes closed.

“Hobi, Tae, what are you two doing here?” Y/N finally sat down.
“I was at the neighborhood. I wanted to check on you. I was ringing the doorbell you didn’t answer. I checked your service area and saw that your car was there. I thought something might have happened to you. And then I saw you lying down on the office floor. I panicked. I called Tae.” Hobi explained.

Y/N just nodded.
“Are you two hungry? I can make you some food.” Y/N offered.
“Noona… stop.” V interrupted.
“Who am I kidding. It’s the two of you.” Y/N gave up and lied down again.

“Noona. I know this is really a tough time for the two of you. We didn’t exactly know what happened but is there any way that you two can fix this? I mean you’re you and he’s Yoongi hyung. There is nothing in this world that the two of you can fix. I mean look! You’re his weak spot for crying out loud. Only you can handle him!” Hobi said his piece.

Y/N patted the two sided of the couch to signal V and Hobi to sit. They both did.

“We’ve been what? Together for 7 years? I’ve spent majority of my life dedicated to him. I love your Hyung and you all know that.” Y/N said.
“SEE! You two love each other!” V interrupted.
Y/N held V’s hand and turned to him.

“We love each other so much that I cannot see him down that rabbit hole again.” Y/N cupped V’s face.

“You know that I can handle it. But like you said, I am his weak spot. People know how to trigger him. I can’t watch him suffer enough. He doesn’t deserve it.” Y/N’s voice was calm.

There was a moment of silence. V and Hobi were sobbing. Y/N stood up and went to one of the boxes and got an album. She sat in the middle of V and Hobi showing them the album.

“Look. These are all the pictures I’ve taken during all of your concerts.” Y/N said.
“Noona, you kept all of these?” Hobi said.

They looked at pictures where they would pose in the camera once they’ve spotted Y/N on the crowd. Some of them were blurry and some of them were really good. They all started to laugh and talked about the different pictures that Y/N took.

“Wah~ Noona, you have to admit that even you enjoyed this.” Hobi said.
“This was one of my favorite parts.” Y/N smiled. V and Hobi looked at each other and hugged Y/N.

“YAAAAAH~!” Y/N screamed as he tried to make his way out of the hug.
“Don’t move Noona.” V whispered. Y/N just gave in to the boys.

“Lately…” Hobi cleared his throat.
“Lately we’ve been talking… and we’re still hoping that you and hyung can sort this all out.” Hobi said.
“Noona, we’re here. We are always here. You don’t have to take it all in. Whenever we see Yoongi hyung hurt, we always think of you. You feel it all 100x worst. We’re still hoping that you and hyung can work it out. It’s only you who can stick with him until the end.” V said.

Y/N being the emotional wreck that she is, started sobbing and the hug made her more vulnerable.

“I love him. I love him very much. I would fight the world for him” Y/N sobbed.