Calm Before the Storm Part 1

Reliving Time With You (BTS SUGA Fanfic)

Yoongi’s POV

I immediately ran towards our house the moment I heard what happened. I may seem apathetic but Y/N will always be my weak spot. Driving through the familiar neighborhood has been nostalgic to me. I was fine, until I had to make a left turn to our house. I haven’t been here for the past 5 months even though we only broke up a week ago. Then it all hit me. 5 months. Who can do that? Not seeing your fiancée for 5 months. Talking to her only a few minutes in a day… Wah~ Min Yoongi, there’s no wonder she snapped all of a sudden. My heart is now starting to race when I opened the garage door. I could cry just thinking of the idea that she still leaves my parking area empty even though she has a hard time parking her car on the left side of the garage. I immediately looked at the windows to find her. Why did we buy heavy drapes again? This leaves me no choice but to actually enter the house.

I typed in the password “011412” the door automatically opened. She still hasn’t changed the password. I entered what used to be our house it’s the same way how I left it 5 months ago: clean, tidy. I entered the living room and saw the mess that she created. This is probably over. I went around the house to look for her. She’s not here. I went up the stairs to check the bedrooms. And there I saw her shadow: small and petite. I froze when I saw her.

Y/N’s POV

I was cleaning the room when I heard footsteps in the hallway. It’s just probably one of the boys. I’ll just check and immediately ask them to leave because I am just so tired. The moment I stepped out of the room I saw him – the love of my life. Suddenly, I didn’t feel that tired anymore. Just seeing him there. No matter how painful everything that happened last week, I feel safe.

“Oppa.” I told him.
“Babe.” His voice was shaky. Hearing him call me ‘babe’ feels that I’m home.
“Can we…” I cleared my voice.
“Can we not fight tonight?” I asked him. For the first time in so many months, I saw Yoongi show his genuine gummy smile as he nodded. He opened his arms wide to get me into a hug. It just feels so automatic for the both of us. I ran across the hallway and hugged him. He carried me for a while and said “I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too.” I buried my head onto his neck. I fixed my position as if I was a koala hanging on a branch.
I cupped his face and examined it.

“You haven’t eaten anything.” I told him.
“I just ate.” He said.
“I told you, I don’t want to fight. You haven’t eaten. I know your face.” I gave him a serious face.
“Fine.” He surrendered and carried me to the kitchen.

It has been months since we’ve done this. Him carrying me around while I play with his adorable face. He was walking and we passed by the living room.

“Babe…” as he saw all the packed boxes. I can see tears forming in his eyes. I let down my legs and looked at the boxes.
“Tomorrow. Let’s talk about this tomorrow.” I said as I went behind him, hugged his back and walked towards the kitchen.

“Sit down, I’ll make something nice to eat.” I told him.

His next action hit me. Everything was so automatic. Before he sat down, he took out my apron and wore it to me like what he used to do every day. I smiled as he planted a kiss on my lips before he went to the cellar.

I looked around the fridge to see what I can cook.

“What are we having?” He shouted from the cellar.
“Lobster!” I shouted back.
His reply was again, automatic.
“I love you!” He said.
“I love you too!” I replied. Y/N you are such a clown.

I started to prep the lobster when I got out of the cellar crying.

“Oppa.” I stared at him.
“I’m sorry.” He said.
“Come here.” I opened my arms for his embrace – and he started sobbing. My baby Yoongi.
“You want to cook with me?” I asked him while he was pouring his eyes out. I felt him nodding.

I started to cook the lobster while he opens the white wine for the both of us. I didn’t really want to say anything because we’re on cease fire right now. I just miss him. But that doesn’t make me forget about the fact why we broke up.

I made the lobster and he made the mashed potatoes. Once he’s done he went to the kitchen bar and set up the table.

We then started eating. I could see him munching all the lobster and the potatoes.

“When was the last time you ate.” I watched him. He was shocked I asked the question. He wiped his mouth and looked at me with puppy eyes.
“Please don’t get mad.” He said – with this mouth full.
“The longer you don’t answer the faster I am about to call off this cease fire.” I stared at him. He broke eye contact and stared on his food.
“SUGA.” I told him.
“The last time I ate properly was last week. Please don’t call me with my whole name.” He said while closing his eyes.
“MIN YOON GI!” I shouted.
“How do you expect me to eat properly huh?!” He snapped back. All I could do was shake my head and went back to the kitchen.

A few minutes later I came back to our table with a bowl of teokbokki. When Yoongi saw it I swear I haven’t seen him smile this big. I placed it on the table and just shook my head.

We were both eating again when I told him that Hobi and V was here.
“I heard. That’s why I came here.” He said.
And we were silent.
“I almost punched Namjoon today.” He plainly said.
“Wow you are uncontrollable today.” I told him. He laughed and we finished out food. I was the one sitting down and he was doing the dishes.

“I missed you.” I told him.
“I missed you too.”

As soon as he finished washing the dishes we decided to go upstairs and sleep. We were walking when he stopped at the living room again. He looked at the boxes and said

“Where are my clothes?”
“It’s all there but I kept some upstairs. Let’s go.” I told him.

With just split second he was able to carry me. And again, I wrapped myself around him while he carries me to the bedroom.