Calm Before the Storm Part 2

Reliving Time With You (BTS SUGA Fanfic)

Y/N’s POV

Yoongi and I arrived at our bedroom. He placed me at the edge of the bed as he sat down. I stood up thinking of getting our sleep clothes but I felt him grab my wrist and pulling me close to him. I ended up on top of him.

 “Tsk tsk tsk. Oppa, let me remind you we’re only on cease fire.”

He pouted and he was just too cute for me to handle. He knows me too damn well. I gave him a peck on the lips as he hugged me.

“Where are you going?” he asked.
“I was about to get us fresh sleep clothes…”

He let go of me as I stood up. I went to the walk in closet that we have and pulled 2 shirts and 2 boxers. I placed his shirt and boxers near him and I immediately went to the bathroom.

“HEY. Where you going?” I heard him asked as he stood from the bed.
“You ask too many questions. I’m going to take a shower.” I told him and he was just there… standing. I know what he wants so I just let out a sigh and asked him :

“Do you want to join me?” and again, I saw him smile the biggest smile and nodded. He was already undressing himself when I decided to with reality.

“But hey, we’re on cease fire so…”
“I’ll take what I can get.”

And we showered together.

After showering together he went to our mini fridge and got me a bottle of water.

“thank you” as I kissed him on the lips.

He turned off the lights and we both lied down. I was examining his face despite the dark room.

“Oppa, have you been crying?” then a few seconds later he was already hugging me, crying his eyes out.

“No. Please don’t cry. Min yoongi…” I told to myself.

This manchild right here, I love him so much. It pains me to see him cry like a baby because he’s hurting. For 7 years I’ve been loving this man. I’ve promised him that I would not in any way hurt him. But he left me no choice…

Yoongi cried the whole night until he fell asleep. We exchanged no words. Infact, I didn’t even know who fell asleep first. I just know that tomorrow’s going to be a one hell of a day for the both of us. For I know, that tomorrow we’ll have to eventually talk.