Photograph

Reliving Time With You (BTS SUGA Fanfic)

Y/N’s POV:

As I sit on the floor in the middle of my living room, I can’t help but to tear up. This used to be OUR place. This was our safe haven. This was OUR home. Now all I can see are boxes with his name on it

1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8… 8 boxes under his name. Funny that he only spends his days off here but he sure does have a lot of stuff. Let me just see one box before he arrives and take all of these…

Narrator’s POV:

Y/N crawled towards box number 7 since it was nearest to her. She opened it and saw the clothes that she painfully folded the night before. She carefully took them out one by one until she reached the bottom of the box where she saw a polaroid album.

“Yaaaah ~ Y/N, you’re really hurting yourself.” Y/N sighed loudly.

She opened the album at the very last page – it was a photo when they got engaged. Y/N took out the picture and stood up. She walked towards her office area and sat there – leaving all the mess she made in the living room. She opened her lampshade and stared at the photograph of her and Yoongi hugging each other as she showed the camera her engagement ring.

Y/N then pulled out a box from one of her drawers and took out the ring that Yoongi gave her. She flipped the picture.

“Yep, it’s better to tape this here.” She then opened another drawer and tried to look for a tape. But instead she saw another picture. Y/N sighed took out the photograph that she saw and stared at it. Then she began crying. It was not the sobbing type of crying but she was bawling her eyes out. She tried to stand up and keep the photograph but she ended up being on the floor and kept on crying.

“Oppa… it’s too painful oppa” Y/N was screaming for help. But no one is there.

Y/N stayed on the floor for hours.

She knew she’s broken. She knew she’s incomplete… without him.