Two?

I just love you

-Taeyeon-

 

Feeling the responsibility on the skin is more worrying and very pleasant.

 

We were married for 2 years and Tiffany came with a "Chat" from years ago, she always commented, I think it was time to accept.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went to the living room, and she was there watching the movie. I approached her and sat next to her resting my head on her lap.

 

-I called her and she looked at me.

 

-who?

 

-Let's try?-I talked to her passing my hand on her belly. 

 

-She didn't understand.

 

-Let's try it! -A baby! -I spoke and saw her eyes shine.

 

-Really? 

 

-Serious. -I sat on his lap and hugged his body, then hearing low sobs against my neck. -Don't cry, baby.

 

-Thank you Tae...That's what I want most, and having a child with you will be the best gift ever! 

 

-Let's go to the doctor this week. -I told him, and kissed his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~9 months later~

 

 

 

I was walking around in the hospital corridor, it had been about 3 hours since Tiffany had gone to the delivery room.I stayed out here because...I ended up passing out when I went in there I preferred to stay out here with my mother. 

 

 

 

The doctors said it was normal. We didn't want to know the of the baby, to be surprised.

 

 

 

-Calm down, she'll pierce the floor like this. -My omma looked like Seohyun so calm. 

 

I sat down in the chair and after half an hour the doctor left the room.

 

-Srt.Kim?

 

-Where is she, the doctor? Is Fany okay? Is it the baby? -I let go in one breath. 

 

-Calm down, everyone is fine.

 

-You talk as if you were a bunch of aish people.

 

-Hi, he didn't hear you.

 

-No...can I come in?

 

-Let's move her room now, in a few minutes we'll call you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I waited for a while and then I was sent to a room in the private wing.

 

I entered the room and Tiffany was sleeping, sat on the end of the bed and her hair now light brown.

 

-I spoke and kissed her forehead watching her grumble and opened her eyes.

 

-I love her. -She smiled.

 

-I was my princess, as you...-I was interrupted by the noise of the door opening and a nurse came in with two babies on her lap!

 

-Hello moms, congratulations your children are very healthy.

 

Children? Two? What do you mean, two?

 

Everything went black! 

 

 

 

-Tiffany-

 

I looked at the floor and Taeyeon was down, a nurse came running into the room after the call from the other one who was holding my children.

 

The nurse took Taeyeon and laid her on the couch.

 

-Srt. Hwang?

 

-Yes?

 

-You need to nurse the babies. -She told me that she had delivered the baby.

 

-I'll give my daughter a pink robe that I brought with me. 

 

 

 

I found out that they were a girl and a boy, after -feeding they took them to the nursery. 

 

Taeyeon finally woke up.

 

-Come here! -I called for a knock on the bed, she came in slow steps and sat in front of me.

 

-I dreamed we had twins! -she spoke with her head. 

 

-A boy and a girl! -she rolled her eyes and fell on me. -More than a weak woman.

 

She fainted again.

 

-I shook her shoulders and she woke up. 

 

-I thought it was just one! She hugged me.

 

-It was going to be all right...They're going to be quiet kids you'll see.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~5 years later~

 

 

 

-Irene comes back here with this spoon.

 

-And you said you were going to be calm, I don't know where.-Spoke taeyeon. -I was startled by Taeyeon's animated shout. 

 

Irene ran all over the room with the wooden spoon in her hand, taeyeon approached her and she pointed the spoon at taeyeon. 

 

-She spoke.

 

-What is it like? ...Are you going to point that out to me? -tae half-closed her eyes and irene put the spoon on the ground and ran to me.

 

-Omma...Appa is scaring me. -I held her in my lap.

 

-You keep running, that's why she fights. -I kissed her cheek. -Now you go with Appa to take a bath.

 

She came down from my lap and sat on the couch, just waiting for the other beast to appear.

 

-THE GETTED! -Tae shouted picking Samuel up on her lap and he ate chalk.

 

I ran to him and picked up the chalk from his mouth.

 

-You can't eat that, son.

 

-I'm hungry," he complained.

 

-And I just gave you a cookie! -Taeyeon accused. 

 

 

 

She took them both to take a shower and I went to finish lunch. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After I made lunch we all ate together.

 

-Will we eat ice cream? -Samuel asked.

 

-Let's go.

 

 

 

I took the plates off the table while Taeyeon picked up the ice cream in the freezer. 

 

-Ready!

 

 

 

We finished dessert and took the kids to school.

 

 

 

 

 

I threw myself on the couch and felt a tough deal on my back. It was the wooden spoon.

 

-And you didn't keep the spoon and left it on the couch. 

 

-Disregard me, love. -It came and lay on my body. -Dead!

 

I lifted her head and kissed her lips, she passed her tongue on my lips and I gave way to enter.

 

-Let's go to sleep.-I spoke still panting for the kiss.

 

-Let's go!

 

I felt the Love in my heart increase every day for my wife and children.