Bad News.

My Hero

" ~~~~, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings... " Donghae continued while still hugging me. I sniffled. Then I broke the hug.

" We're dead if we're caught by our principal. " I said while looking down on my shoes. " I still can't forgive you! " I said, looking up at him. He's tall...

" Huh? Why not? Ok, ok. What should I do to make you forgive me? " He asked, sincerely.

Exactly, what could he do so that I can forgive him? Run around the school in a girl uniform? Ok. That would be so embarassing! Well... That's all I could think of, so...

" Well... you should... "

" Donghae! Congrats! " said one of his classmates, popping his head on the door.

" What is it? " Donghae asked.

" You're in the play! " he said . " Isn't that exciting? " Then he went back in.

" WHAAAT?! " he shouted.

 

This is better than what I thought. I laughed. " That's what you get for your arrogance~! " I said while sticking ot my tongue. " BLEH!!! " then I ran.

" Why you... " he said while chasing me. Lee Donghae is in the school play! Bwahahaha!

I went home with a smile on my face.

 

AT HOME...

" Mom? Dad? I'm home!! Where are they? " I asked (to myself). " Where's Hershey? Maybe they went to the park. I'll just wait for them. " I said. I decided to eat choco chips while watching American Idol on TV. " I hope Heejun Han is safe. " I whispered. Then I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in, the door's open! " I lazily said, while slouching on the couch. I heard the doorknob *click!*

" Darling? " my mom's voice said.

" Mom, you're back! " I said happily, welcoming her. " Where's Dad and Hershey? "

" They are at the vet, ~~~~.... " Mom sadly said.

" What? Why? " I asked, worried.

" Hershey got in a . " she said.

A . A FREAKIN' . How would a dog get in a ? So I asked " How would a dog get in a ? "

" I don't know... Maybe because of old age. " my mom glumly replied.

And she was right. Hershey was a gift from my parents when I was just 6 years old. Now that I'm 19, she must be REALLY old. Almost 13 years old.

" Is she alright? " I asked.

" Dad is going to take care of her tonight, and tomorrow morning I will be the one taking care of her, so we're taking shifts. " she said.

" How about me? " I pouted. " I want to see Hershey too... "

" Maybe tomorrow night, darling... " she said, as she went up to her room.

Weird. My mom isn't exactly the type of mom that's lonely or gloomy when there are things happening like this. She would always be the mood-maker and make us feel cheerful. Maybe Hershey is about to die... I can't accept that! Hershey is my best friend in the world. I would have to DIE if she DIES. She's the most wonderful pet and I would do anything to save her... anything... before I knew it, I was already crying. I wiped my tears with one finger. I looked at the finger.

" These tears are for Hershey? " I asked myself.

Yes, they were.

 

THE NEXT DAY...

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. I looked at the side of my bed. 7:05 AM. Good, just in time. I yawned as I stretched my arms. Then I took a bath and changed my clothes. I heard the TV downstairs.

I went down to eat breakfast. No sign of mom. I made pancakes for me and for dad. I saw that my dad was still asleep. I turned off the TV and left the pancakes on the table.

AT SCHOOL...

" ~~~~! I heard what happened to your dog! How is she? " Krystal said while running towards me.

" I don't know. Mom and Dad won't let me see her... " I said, thinking about Hershey. Krystal held my hand.

" Don't worry, she'll be alright! " She said cheerfully. I smiled back at her.

" ~~~~! " a familiar voice said. Ah, Kevin.

" Kevin. " I said, half-smiling.

" Why are you so down? " he gasped. " Did you get an F in math? "

" No she didn't! Hershey got in a , and she's sad. " Krystal said, spilling all the details (sort of.). Then they both laughed.

I smiled at the sight of my 2 bestfriends laughing, and without controlling it, I laughed along with them too.

AT HOME...

I saw my mom sitting on the couch, looking in a photo album. Man, is she mourning over Hershey's .

" Hi mom. " I said. Surely, she didn't feel my presence. " I'm home."

"Oh, hello, ~~~~. Welcome back. " She smiled at me.

" Are you alright? " I asked here reassuringly.

" Uh-huh... " she nodded. Then the phone rang. My mom picked it up. This is what I heard. "Hello? Yes that is me. What? Darling? Yes. Ok, what's happening there? Oh? Oh... Oh... Oh no... She--, Oh, Ok, ok. I'll say it to her. don't worry. " I heard my mom sniffle. She put the phone down and turned to me.

" Hershey's dead, darling. " my mom said.

" What? " I splurted out.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so this was a slow (and boring) chapter (for me) xD fail... -hits head on a wall-

I can't think of anything else so I just wrote it! Hoped that you still like it! What do you think will happen next? Thank you to all my subscribers, anyway! So far I got 10, i think. I would try to improve this story more! :) Please subscribe and comment,