It's hard to say goodbye...

My Hero

" I'm going back to Korea... "

" What? " Krystal said while she choked on her lunch.

" That was my expression too. " you smiled as you patted her back.

" W--wait, you're going back? You are gonna leave me here? " Krystal asked with her best aegyo.

" Oh stop that! If only I CAN bring you to Korea in a suitcase, Krystal, I will. " you sighed heavily.

" Have you told this to Kevin? " Krystal asked.

" No, not yet... He'll feel SO upset if he knew... Maybe for some other time... I'll only feel bad seeing him sad... " you sipped your tea. " I don't wanna let him know yet, Krystal. Not ever. "

" You'll only make things worse when you do that, ~~~~. You should tell Kevin about it right now! " Krystal demanded.

" I-- I don't think so... " You shook your head.

" Hey guys! What were you talking about that you shouldn't tell me? " Kevin suddenly appeared and asked with such an adorable voice.

" Kevin! Well... You see, ~~~~ is going to go back --- "

" G--Go back to the classroom to pick up my surprise for you, Kevin! That--That's what I not wanted to tell you... about the surprise... for you... " You said before even Krystal can finish her sentence.

" How kind of you, but, you didn't need to do that, ~~~~! You're already much of a good surprise for me! " Kevin grinned, looking at your short dress.

" Yah, Kevin WOOOO! " you shouted, covering your legs.

" Still the Korean attitude, huh? " Kevin smiled with a full set of teeth. " I like that about you!!! " He smiled, then out of the blue, he hugged you.

" Your my best friend, ~~~~... Please don't ever leave me... " Kevin pleaded with a pout while still hugging you while Krystal just stared there, open-mouthed.

 

You got teary, then you hugged Kevin back. You can't promise that you wont leave him, so you said while sobbing, " Kevin, you're my bestfriend too... but sometimes we can't always be there for each other, right? But, I'll try... to not leave you... "

"Ever?" asked Kevin.

"E--ever...." you said while smiling and nodding, breaking the hug.

" Ok, you done with the drama, guys? " Krystal laughed.

You wiped your tears. Then looked at Kevin. Then Krystal. Then Kevin. You laughed a bit. You really DO have the best-EST friends ever. You don't wanna leave them, but you have to, for your parents...

 

 

" I'm sorry Kevin..." you whispered while turning your back going to homeroom.