Going Back

My Hero
11 years ago in Seoul...

" How about this one? She is 6 years old. Her name is ~~~~. This girl is very obedient and does well with her studies. She's a bit sensitive but when you let her take time to adjust with you, she will grow up to be a very good girl! She's also American, because of her dad, but has a Korean mother, so I'm sure she'll grow up to be VERY pretty. She was born in America though, so she is an American citizen. So, how about it?"

" Hmmm... we like her and all... but maybe she'll end up too smart! "

" What's the problem with that? "

" Well, you see, we're not that rich, and we can't provide that much for her... Maybe she can't study that well when she is with us. "

" That's not that much of a problem! We'll give you some money every month for ~~~~~'s needs. "

" Really? Oh thank you Sir! "

" No problem! "

3 months later...

" Congratulations Ma'am and Sir! You can now adopt ~~~~ in a couple of days! "

" Oh thank goodness! I've always wanted a kid like her, don't you honey? "

" Yes, I do too. "

" Now all you need is... to meet the kid. "

At the orphanage...

" there she is! -points to you- Come on, approach her! "

" Ummm, hello, honey! "

" -nods- Hi. -keeps on playing- "

" I just want to let you know that... well, WE are the ones that are going to adopt you... "

" what? really? I've always wanted a mother! -hugs- "

" -mouthing to your dad- She's perfect! -makes thumbs up sign while hugging you- "


Now...

"We're migrating darling." your mom said while cutting carrots.

" What? " you said, choking on the biscuit you were eating.

" We're going back to South Korea! " Your mom said excitedly.

" What? Dad? Did you know about this? " you turned to your dad.

" Hmmm?" your dad hmmm-ed and turned to you, putting the newspaper he was reading down.

" Mom said that we were going to Korea... Is this true? " you asked again.

"Well, your mom and I have talked about it and, yeah. We're going! " your dad said, going back to reading the newspaper.

" Aren't you happy? " your mom giggled.

 

... Happy? I am feeling the COMPLETE opposite of happy. Going BACK to Korea... it's... weird! I've been living in America for almost 11 years and NOW we're going back? I am so comfortable and used with the american life, I completely forgot about what life was like in Korea. Even if we WERE not that rich, we do live simply and happily. Only my mom, dad and me in a cozy little apartment. And the school I'm going to? I have the best friends I could ever ask for! Kevin Woo (which is half-korean too), Krystal, and others! But, it WOULD be nice to at least try to go to Korea again, right?

 

"Temporarily? "

" Say what, child? " your dad asked.

" We're just gonna live there... temporarily? "

Your mom and dad looked at each other, nodded, then your mom said, " Yep. Maybe a year or so. "

" Hmmm... " you thought. Your parents anxiously waited for your answer.

And thought.

And thought.

And thought.

Then you decided.

 

You sighed heavily, then finally, you opened your mouth, and told to your parents your decision.

" Ok, ok... But, promise me... "

" Yes, dear? " Your mom said.

" We'll bring Hershey with us."

" Of course! Hershey is already part of the family! " Your dad happily exclaimed, picking up Hershey and rubbing it's tummy.

You laughed, but were you gonna laugh any much longer?

 

 

 

Annyeong! This is the first chapter of the story! Hope that you liked it... Sorry for my wrong grammar! Oh and did you already watch Big Bang's Fantastic Baby? If you haven't, here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbokV76tkU Big Bang...please stop bothering me with my studies... You are all not helping! xD

Comment and Subscribe! Thank you