reunion

the perfect sin

Sungjong’s POV

Uncle Changmin called, he and his son, Jinwoon Hyung will be staying here with us for a while because he has some business to take care of near our area. We all prepared for their arrival. Hyun noona joined us. We came to the terminal to fetch Uncle and Jinwoon Hyung. Jinwoon hyung and Dongwoon Hyung are very close, their friends Mir hyung and Key hyung will also meet with them later. When we saw Uncle and Jinwoon hyung, Dongwoon Hyung immediately called Jinwoon Hyung and Appa and Uncle shook their hands and patted each other’s shoulder. “Hyung, long time no see.” Appa told Changmin Ahjussi. “yeah, how are you? The kids grew up very fast.” Ahjussi said. “well, look at Jinwoon he grew even bigger, he’s now huge.” Appa said, they joked while walking. Suzy noona and Hyun noona walked lasly, they were chatting. Jinwoon Hyung saw Seohyun noona and his mouth fell open, he was like hypnotized. “so who is she?” Jinwoon hyung asked Dongwoon hyung. “she’s Joohyun Noona, my Um… my friend, she’s off limits.” Dongwoon Hyung said. “why? Are you courting her or something?” Jinwoon hyung asked. “no, I wouldn’t, I can’t tell you the reason.” Dongwoon hyung walked faster and Jinwoon hyung chased him, I couldn’t hear what they were saying next. I smell something fishy about Hyun noona and Dongwoon hyung, maybe Dongwoon hyung likes Hyun noona?

 

No ne’s POV

“so who’s the girl?” Changmin asked. “she’s Seo Joohyun, a friend of Suzy and Dongwoon.” Dongwoo said. “does Dongwoon like like her?” Changmin asked. “I don’t know hyung.’ Dongwoo said. “I think Dongwoon Hyung likes Noona.” Sungjong butted in. “It’s not nice eavesdropping on elder’s conversations.” Sooyeon said. “Jessica is very strict I see.” Changmin said. “ani, oh and don’t call me Jessica, I’m Sooyeon now, it’s kinda inaprpriate to be called Jessica again, so where were we?” She said. They heard Suzy call “UMMA!” “why, I’m here.” Sooyeon said. “Ani Umma, we were just playing pretend, Dongwoon and I are Hyun Unni’s children” she said. “so who’s the Appa?” Appa asked. “Um, he’s lost, we’ll find him, he was banished from the heavens and well…” the elders just stared at her. “oh its just a fantasy story.” She said. “can you join Jinwoon?” Changmin asked. “yes Ahjussi, he can be Dongwoon’s bestfriend.” Suzy said. “why can’t he be the Appa instead.” Changmin asked. “Hyung just let them be. Okay kids, just find your fallen angel Appa.” He said to Suzy with a smile.

 

Suzy’s POV

That was close. I thought I spilled our secret. Dongwoon and Jinwoon Oppa are out with their friends. “Suzy, let’s look for Chansung, your Appa.” Hyun Umma said.”wait Umma, aren’t we going to wait for Dongwoon?” I asked. “Okay, let’s just fetch him wherever he is.” Umma said. “Umma, they are at the burger restaurant.” Umma pulled me. “don’t you know, hamburgers can kill? You’ll die early.” She said, I started laughing. She laughed along with me. I drove the car and stopped at the restaurant, Umma and I went in, “Dongwoon, let’s go look for our real Appa.” I said. “okay, just let me say goodbye to them.” he said. “bye guys, I gotta go.” “but what about me? You’ll leave me here.” Jinwoon Oppa asked. “ani, I’ll leave the car so you can drive home.” Dongwoon said. We went out. “so where to begin?” Dongwoon asked. “Umma, are you sure he’s in Korea too?” I asked and she said yes. We searched everywhere. When we were about to give up, Umma found HIM. We approached him.  “Chansung?” Umma asked. “who are you?” the man asked. “I’m Seo Joohyun, you’re Chansung right, Hwang Chansung?” Umma said. “yes I am, how did you know me?” he asked. “I’m your love Chansung.” Umma said. “if you’re my love, why don’t I remember you? Enlighten me please.” He said. Umma touched his cheeks and kissed him. “Seo…Hyun?” he remembers. He was then surrounded by 2 guys, one looks like a good person while the other one looks like a jerk. “so Chansung, who are these people? Aren’t you going to introduce them to us?...” the jerk said. “Taec Hyung, this is Seohyun, my wife. And these are her friends.” he said. “wife??? Since when” the other guy asked. “Khun hyung, since the earth began.” The 2 were speechless from that point.

 

Chansung’s POV

I was standing at a bus stop when suddenly 3 peple came my way, “Chansung?” one of the girls asked. “who are you?” I  asked. “I’m Seo Joohyun, you’re Chansung right, Hwang Chansung?” I was shocked that she knows me. I was unconcious for yearsand when I gained conciousness, no one can tell me where I came from I only remember my name. “yes I am, how did you know me?” I asked. “I’m your love Chansung.” Seohyun said. “if you’re my love, why don’t I remember you? Enlighten me please.” I said. she touched my cheeks and kissed me. “Seo…Hyun?” I suddenly remembered. When she kissed me, all the lost memories were back.  We were then surrounded by Taecyeon hyung and Nichkhun hyung. “so Chansung, who are these people? Aren’t you going to introduce them to us?...” Taecyeon hyung said. “Taec Hyung, this is Seohyun, my wife. And these are her friends.” I said. “wife??? Since when” Nichkhun hyung asked. “Khun hyung, since the earth began.” The 2 hyungs were speechless from that point. I talked to Seohyun. “Seohyun, why are you here, have they banished you too?” I asked “no, I left the heavens to search for you, so that we can become a family.” She said. “fffamily???” I asked, I was shocked, “do we have a child??” I asked, I had no idea. “yes Chansung, I was pregnant when you and your friends rebelled I gave birth after a week, twins we have twins, a beautiful baby girl and a hansome baby boy.” She said to me telling me about our children. “where are they?” I asked, I wonder how they look like, are they cute as me when I was young? Or like Seohyun when she was still a little girl? “why don’t you see for yourself?” she said. I went out and looking for children. “Appa?” one of Seohyun’s ‘friends’ asked me. “you’re my daughter?” I asked, I didn’t expect to have a child, but it turned out to be children and turned to be not soo young kids anymore. “yes, I couldn’t believe it at first too but this is really happening.” She said. “I’m Suzy by the way.” She added. I hugged her tightly, tears start to drop from my eyes, she was about to cry also. Then I looked for my son. “where’s your brother? Is he here” I asked. “yes Appa, he’s just trying to compose himself, he doesn’t know how to approach you. Suzy led me to my other child. He was sitting on the floor, looking down. I patted his shoulder. “so how have you been?” it was awkward acting like you know your son for a long time but actually had no idea they existed. “so you’re my Appa?” he asked. “unfortunately” I replied as a joke. We stood up and I hugged him, he was hesitant at first but he in the end he hugged me tighter.now I see my family complete.