Noona is Umma?

the perfect sin

Seohyun’s POV

“does your daughter have the mark that’s like mine?” Suzy asked me showed her mark.and Dongwoon as well “oh, and your son’s like mine?” he asked. “YES!!!” the exact locations. I looked at them carefully I saw similarites between me and Suzy and Dongwoon and Chansung. They might think it’s impossible but it’s possible for me. A year in heaven can be 18 years here on earth. My heart is really beating so fast.I can feel like I know them, that they belong to me and I belong to them. I hugged them tightly, they were shocked. “sorry, I just missed my children, can I treat you like my children?” I asked. “but were around the same age right?” Suzy asked. “what if I tell you that I was no ordinary person? Will you believe me?” I asked. “make us believe you.” Dongwoon said. “I was an angel, I fell in love with another angel named Chansung, but he rebelled against the heavens and was banished. All the banished angels were sent here on earth. I asked a friend of mine to bring my babies here on earth to protect them from heaven’s wrath and so that I can escape.” I said. “and?” suzy asked as she was amused about the story. “Noona, did you hit your head or something?” Dongwoon asked. I continued the story. “in heaven, it only has been a year since  they were banished but here it seems that a year in the heavens is 18 years here on earth. And you might be my children.” I said. Suzy said that she belives me but Dongwoon just stormed out. “so you are our Umma, we need to find our Appa.” Suzy said. I excused myself and followed Dongwoon.

 

Dongwoon’s POV

“I’m sorry Dongwoon if you feel that I’m blufing and tricking you, but it’s true I was an angel. I made a deal with the heavens that if I see my family and bring them with me, we will be in heaven as angels again.” Noona said. “it’s not that, I don’t know what to feel, will I believe you? My brain is telling me that this can’t be but my heart tells me that it’s true.” I said. She went near me, I looked at her, she wiped my tears. “I’m sorry for not being around while you’re growing up.I will make it right for you and Suzy.” She said and hugged me. Suzy went inside my room and hugged us as well. I started to feel better, it’s like a huge burden was taken away from me. “so from now on, I wouldn’t call you noona? Umma?” I asked smiling. We hugged eachother again. My birthday wish came true after all.

 

Suzy’s POV

We weren’t allowed to call Hyun Umma Umma when Sooyeon Umma and Dongwoo Appa is there, it would really be awkward and it would shock them that our real Umma is as young looking like us. Before dinner, Hyun Umma told us the name of her friend who was the one who brought us here. Her name is Yoona.

At dinner, “Umma, how did Dongwoon and I ended up with you and Appa?” I asked her. “a beautiful young girl gave you to us. She has long wavy hair, she was in a white dress, like an Angel.” Umma said. “do you know her name?” I asked again. “Yoo…” Appa tried to remember. “Yoona?” Hyun Umma asked. “yes, how did you know, do you know her?” Appa asked Hyun Umma. “neh, she’s a friend of mine but I haven’t seen her for years.” She answered. It was like our Umma time-travelled because she is young. “Noona, do you like the food? I helped making them.” Dongwoon said. “I cooked most of it Hyung.” Sungjong protested. Everybody laughed.  

We taught Umma how to use a cellphone, “umma, just press the numbers and press this to call….” I instructed her, she then made the fone float, “Umma, how?” I asked amazed. “I can use my powers but very quickly because, I’m not an angel at the moment. I become weaker after I use my abilities.” She said. “can our real Appa do that too?” I asked her. She nodded.