my distant cousins?

the perfect sin

Seohyun’s POV

After I saw Chansung again, I lived with him since then. We live in a small apartment. We are together again after a year…I mean 18 years. Chansung hasn’t changed a bit, he still looks the same just with a different hairstyle. “you still look the same as before Hyun, you are still gorgeous and still my angel.” Chansung said to me while we were lying on the bed, my had against his chest. I blushed. “how have you been after all these years? Who helped you?” I asked. “Taec hyung, Khun hyung and his girlfriend, Yuri Noona saw me at the seaside, I was unconscious for quite a time and I forgot a huge part of my memory. Some of my memories, until now are blurry.” He said.

 

The next day, Chansung and I enrolled to Suzy and Dongwoon’s school.Suzy and Dongwoon didn’t know that we enrolled. We saw Suzy with her friends.

 

Suzy’s POV

“Oh my god, that guy is so hot.” Sulli said. “where?” I asked. Then I saw Umma and Appa at the other side of the street. I called them over as I waved “Unnie!!! Oppa!!!”. “you know them?” Sulli asked. “yup, they’re my.. my.. um.. cousins” I said. “oh, I didn’t know that you had cousins besides me and Jinwoon.” Krystal said. “well, they’re distant cousins from Appa’s side of the family.” I said. Umma approached us while Appa looked for Dongwoon. “Unni, these are my friends Sulli and Krystal.” I introduced them to Umma. “and guys, this is Seohyun Unnie.” I introduced Umma to them, we talked about almost everything. “so Unnie, do you have a boyfriend?” Sulli asked. “yes” Umma answered. “what does he look like?” she asked. ‘let’s just eat” I interrupted.

 

Dongwoon’s POV

“Appa what are you doing here?” I whispered to Appa is he sat next to me. “I just wanna hang out with you guys.” Appa said. “Oh, I almost forgot, this is Doojoon Hyung, that’s Key, that’s Jinwoon hyung, Woohyun and that’s Mir.” I introduced them to Appa. “hello, I’m Chansung.” Appa intoduced himself. He ate so much, it’s like he ate a platter full of food. “your friend here is a shikshin.” Doojoon Hyung said as he was pertaining to Appa. “wanna work out with us Chansung?” Doojoon hyung asked. “okay” Appa said.

We went to the gym and when he was lifting weights, it was effortless. It’s like he could carry me just with one hand. My schedule was the same as Suzy’s, Umma and Appa’s. Professor Taehun was very shy around Umma. I think he likes her, I would be really pissed off at him if he steals Umma from Appa.

 

Yoona’s POV (in heaven)

I was looking from above the skies, I wasn’t allowed to go to earth since Seohyun left. But I suddenly thought of something, why don’t I send my son instead, he could protect Seohyun and her family from other forces. I called out for my son. “Son, where are you?” I looked for him, he was sitting on the bench. “son, can I ask you a favor?” “what is it Umma?” he asked. “I want you to go down to earth and help my friend and her family from other dark forces.” She said, he was shocked of what his mother asked him to do but he obeyed and went to earth.