TWENTY

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Date

Hyunjin asked Hyejin on a date a week after their confession to each other. He asked her out on a date to a stargazing date, it was 5:12 pm. Hyejin has been waiting for only about 30 minutes until Hyunjin finally came. Making Hyejin EVEN more nervous. She softly gulped, watching as he walked towards her.

He looked handsome as always, but, it was in a different way when she saw him in comfy black clothes. When Hyunjin finally was now standing in front of her, he shyly smiled at her. She did the same back- "U-Uhm.." Hyunjin tried to start a conversation. Hyejin flinched and looked down, "Since it's not night time yet...wanna go and have some fun while we wait?" Hyunjin said, Hyejin nodded shyly, "Y-Yeah.." She responded.

A smile crossed through his face, he softly grabbed her hand, startling Hyejin.

She looked up at him as he awkwardly but shyly smile at her asking, "Is this okay?" He asked, she nodded, looking back down, only to be secretly smiling. He smiled more and then they started walking..

"Where are we going?" Hyejin asked, "You'll see! It's somewhere familiar," Hyunjin responded, clearly excited from his tone. Hyejin just nodded, looking at his back and blushed. She couldn't belive it, her and her enemy...dating...ACK!- "Here we are!" Hyunjin yelled, Hyejin flinched and looked up. went wide a-gape. "Welcome back to your hiding spot," Hyunjin said.

"H-How...did you know that I had this?" Hyejin questioned, clearly happy and impressed.

"Well...uhm..I actually called your parents and asked where was your favorite place to be at..and they said your hiding spot. So...they show me where it was and so, here we are!" Hyunjin giggled at the end of his secntence, Hyejin fincingit cute. She smiled, "Thank you.." She softly responded thanking him. She walked foward, remembering when Mr. Park (driver) made this for her when he saw her crying in her room after having a fight with her parents.

She smiled, remembering her 10 year old self crying and running towards this place whenever she cried, and remembering Mr. Park following from behind and would comfort her. Hyejin remembered the time when she first met Felix, he had encounter the spot by accident. It was when they werr in high school, obviously~

 

Hyejin was there, crying in her usual spot until she heard a stick crack.

And there Felix was, standing there, looking at her. "U-Uh.." Felix coughed, "Are you okay?" Felix asked, Hyejin just nodded and wiped her tears. He pursed his lips into a thin line then walked towards her and sat besides her. "You don't seem like you're okay.." Felix said in her low deep voice, Hyeji sighed and looked away. "Go away.." She mumbled, loud enough for Felix to hear.

"You're Yeo Hyejin right? The cold girl in our school?" Felix said, ignoring of what she said.

Hyejin sigehd, already feeling defeated. "Yes...yes I am..and you're Lee Yongbok Felix, Hwang Hyunjin's friend," Hyejin said, Felix nodded. "Oh...right...Hyunjin bullies you..I'm sorry about him," Felix said. Hyejin shook her head, "I'm used to it.." She responded and Felix nodded. 

And then, after getting to know each other more, Hyejin finally told Felix about her life.

 

"Happy?" Hyunjin asked, Hyejin nodded sitting down on the swing that Mr. Park had built before.
Hyunjin smiled when he saw her swinging on her swing with a small happy smile on her face. It was cute for Hyunjin, he loved her and never wanted to hurt her again.

 

"YAH! Hwang Hyunjin! You hurt Hyejin again!!" Felix yelled in anger, "Pfft, so?" Hyunjin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter