ELEVEN

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjin's POV:

It has been 4 weeks and Hyunwoo, Jeongin and Taehyun - our coach - has been suspisous lately. But mostly it's Hyunwoo who is being suspisous, I don't know why he's always avoiding me now. Hyunwoo has been only talking/hanging out with Jeongin and Taehyun, and it feels like he hates me, just like how Hyejin hates me..

4 weeks...
4 freaking weeks...

And Hyunwoo keeps on reminding me of Hyejin. I might be crazy but...it's like she's always there, watching me..
(that creeps me out-)

-

Finally, it was time to go agianst the gang, the gang that my father said was called...ONEUS.

I don't know why, but I have a bad vibe/feeling about that team, the gang name "ONEUS" doens't feel right to me.

"We'll be putting you guys into 2 groups with me and Taehyun," Soobin said. Both Soobin and Taehyun picked each person to go to Soobin's side or Taehyun's side.
"Hyunwoo, towards Soobin side and Hyunjin towards my side," Taehyun said, informaly. "Alright everyone! Remember the plan and don't mess it up! 3...2...1...GO!" Soobin counted as we all seperated, getting into our little groups as planned before.

"Hyung..they're coming from west," Innie spoke through the earpiece, warning me. "Thanks.." I whispered back. With a gun in my hand, I got ready. I hid behind a stone round pillar, watching as the person - who I think is in the ONEUS gang group - walk pass me. I quietly sighed in relief, I then spotted a familiar figure, I squinted my eyes and saw that Hyunwoo was signalling me to walking in futher.

I nodded and did as what he told me to do.

Well, atleast we finally got a interaction?

"Hyunjin stop, they're right in front of you," Hyunwoo's voice spoke through the earpiece, startling me. "Right.." I mumbled, pursing my lips into a thin line. I put my gun up, carefully trying to shot one of the mens in front of me. But just before I was about to shoot, I heard three shot.

My eyes widened when I saw Hyunwoo shooting them all and then running inside.

"Hyunwoo! Stop! That was too dangerous, you might get caught!" Soobin yelled, I could hear Hyunwoo 'tsked' from the other side and I saw him stop then hid behind a bush."Walk foward Jeongin," I heard Taehyun speaking. I'm guessing that Jeongin is walk foward now since I kinda could hear his footsteps moving through the earpiece.

 

Hyejin's POV:

"Hyunwoo, move foward," Soobin ordered me. I nodded, and started walking foward, I saw tents right in front of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter