EIGHTEEN

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin's POV:

"Bye bye eomma!" Minjun yelled, holding onto Jinah's small hand and waving at me with his free hand. I smiled and waved back saying my goodbyes to the two. I walked inside of Hyunjin's car and sat down in the shotgun seat, "Done?" Hyunjin questioned, I nodded and put on my seatbelt before Hyunjin drove off.

Me and Hyunjin have a photoshoot together for a new skin care product. Then we'll be having an interview together for questions from our fans, then, I'll be acting in a Korean show in Netflix as the important character who'll be in episodes 1-10. This show has 20 episodes. Also, Felix will be in episodes 1-4 since he's gonna be the 3rd person to die in the show. The show is mystery, thriller and of course, romance.

-

I sighed, ploping myself on the couch, exhausted from the day. But, I'll have to be picking up Minjun and Jinah from school at 6:30 pm. Since we woke up early in the morning, it was currently 3:20. Which means, I still have enough time to get some rest, get back to work and then pick up the two from school. This is gonna be a tiring day..

"Hyejin?"

I heard Hyunjin's oice, I looked over to the kitchen where he was and saw him popping his head out from the corner. I hummed in response.
"You tired?" He asked and I nodded. He walked over to be and plopped down besides me. He sighed and pulled me into his arms, "Just hang in there babe..just three more days to go," Hyunjin tried comforting me. I nodded and hummed in response, hugging him back and burrying my face into his chest.

Hyunjin chuckled at me, since I'm not always this cuddly.

"You're cute when you're like this, I like it...you should keep doing that," Hyunjin told me. I burried my head further into his chest making him laugh and pat my head. "There, there.." He said with his soft voice as if I was crying. Although I couldn't see his face, I know that he smiled.

-

The day has finally ended!

I went to work after sleeping for 20 minutes and then when work was over, it was already 6:20, and so I uickly drove to where Minjun's and Jinah's school was located and picked them up and then we went home. Of course Hyunjin was with me, duhhh.

-

Hyunjin's POV:

"Eomma!!" I heard Jinah and Minjun yelling for Hyejin. I quickly ran over to them and stopped them from going into mine and Hyejin's room, "Ayyee! Appa!!" Minjun yelled, I sighed, "You shouldn'y be bothering eomma," I told them, "Wae?" Jinah asked cutely, "Because she's tired from work, she needs some rest," I explained.

"Then how come you're not tired? You also went to work appa!" Minjun asked, I sighed, "Well..it's because I'm more used to it than your eomma, okay? Dont' you remember that we told you guys that she was in a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter