SIXTEEN

Girls Are Weak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin's POV:

"Ugh...why did have to leave me with him!?"

I yelled in my head as I was supposed to leave to another room with Hyunjin just so that the others could finsih up decorating. Me and Hyunjin haven't spoken, it was just silent, sometimes we would make eye contact and glare at each other then look away.

But...something came to mind as I remember some interaction with Hyunjin 4 years ago...

FLASHBACK(S)

Hyunjin chuckled, "Me too bro! Anyways, you look weak right now...you gotta build up some muscles," Hyunjin told her, making Hyejin's blood boil a bit. Hyejin was kinda offended by the way Hyunjin judge her body. "Excuse me?..." Hyejin looked at him with dead eyes, Hyunjin flinched from the sudden change of personality, "W-Wow..you really are the same like Hyejin," Hyunjin nervously said. 

As Hyejin heard her name, it made her confused, "Huh?" 

"Well...Hyejin changes her personality a lot at school. When she's around people her age who wants to befriend with her, she would just give them a cold stare and walk away, leaving them all scared and run away," Hyunjin explained. Hyejin wasn't expecting this, "Really?" Hyunwoo (Hyejin) questioned, Hyunjin hummed in response, Hyejin then noticed Hyunjin becoming red. 

"Are you okay? You look really red," Hyejin said, Hyunjin flinched and shook his head. "Y-Yeah! I'm okay! W-Wanna train together? I mean...we could fight," Hyunjin suggested, changing the topic. "Oh...uh...okay?" Hyejin responded and Hyunjin nervously walked away, leaving Hyejin confused. 

"What's wrong with him? Plus, it's weird seeing him like this..." Hyejin thought. She then shrugged and followed after Hyunjin.

-

"I don't know but..you keep reminding me of Hyejin," Hyunjin said. 

Hyejin gulped, nervously, "W-What!? My sister? Pfft..." Hyejin laughed, making Hyunjin startled. "What? Do you like my sister or something?" Hyunwoo (Hyejin) questioned jokeily, but...Hyunjin's reaction was different than she thought. Hyunjin face was beet red, he turned his head covering his face with his left hand, "M-Maybe.." 

Her eyes widened. 

"I wasn't expecting that answer..." Hyejin thought, suprised. 

"Ehh? Hyunjinnie has a crush on his enemy~" A deep voice joined in, the two looked at the person behind Hyejin. "Y-Yah! Shut up Felix!" Hyunjin yelled at teh younger, "Meh! You're just too shy to admit it to her, but her brother? HAH!" Felix laughed, hitting Hyejin's shoulder. "Hah..." Hyunwoo (Hyejin) looked at Hyunjin, making him scared. "AH! I'm sorry!" Hyunjin bowed, "Ooo~ Hyunwoo's protective side came out, huh?" Felix said, giggling. 

"Yeah..." Hyunwoo (Hyejin) said.

-

"How's Hyejin?" Hyunjin questioned, "H-Huh?" Hyunwoo (hyejin) looked at him surprised. "Hyejin, your sister! How is she doing?" Hyunjin repeated, "O-Oh..right..uhm...I guess she's doing good," Hyunwoo (hyejin) responded, Hyunjin nodded. "So...is it okay when we're done with this mission...is it okay if we have dinner together? You know, with our family?" Hyunjin shyly questioned.

Hyunwoo (hyejin) looked at him shocked, "W-What!? Why?" Hyunwoo (hyejin) asked, surprised by the sudden response. "Well..I just wanna get closer to Hyejin..that's all. We've been fighting and haven't been getting along well, I just...don't seem why she doesn't like me.." Hyunjin mumbled sadly.

Hyejin was confused but at the same time, she was boiling on the inside. "Maybe she doesn't like you because you're a playboy," Hyunwoo's (hyejin) sudden response slipped out of his mouth making both him and her shock. "Huh?" Hyunjin looked at Hyunwoo (hyejin). "I-I mean...well...you just seem that tyep of boy to her...I guess? Plus..she's just scared.." Hyunwoo (hyejin) told him.

"Scared? What do you mean by that?" Hyunjin asked, "Nothing..." Hyunwoo (hyejin) shook his head and got up, going to do her morning routine.

-

"Hyunjin.."

I mumbled his name, making him flinch and get startled. "What?" He responded, trying to use his cold voice on me. "Tsk..I just wanted to talk.." I told him, he sighed, "Okay sorry! What is it?" He asked, I couldn't help but feel a smirk grow on my lips, but before my smirk in front of him, I quickly looked away making him confused as I smirked evily at what I was gonna plan to do..

To ...duh.

"Didn't you say that you maybe lke me.." I spoke, looking at him with my smirk on my face. I could see his face redden. "What!? S-Since when?" He questioned, clearly he was trying to not sound flustered but..it was clear that he was flustered. "4 years ago, when I was Hyunwoo..." I responded, he face redden again. I could hear him curse under his breath, remembering what he had said.

"T-That was only 4 years ago okay!? I-It's not like I still have feelings for you or something.."

"Oh? So you DID have feelings for me in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter