The Truth

Noona, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He chased after Jiyeon, before she could enter, Zelo dragged her outside.


"WHO ARE--" Jiyeon realize who it was and smirked " Zelo.."

Zelo furrowed his eyebrow " what were you going to do to Soomi!"

Jiyeon wagged the knife " Isn't it obvious?" She slide the knife across her neck " Kill her"

Zico eyes widen " I won't let that happen" Jiyeon titled her head " then I guess I'm killing you first--"

" What the hell is wrong with you!" Zelo yelled.

Jiyeon jumped back " what is wrong with me!? " She scoff and become serious " IF I CAN'T HAVE YOUNGMIN NO ONE CAN"

She wickedly laughed " and if I get rid of Soomi, then he'll be mine"

Zelo stared at her " are you crazy.."

Jiyeon raised an eyebrow " don't you love her...why don't you go take her away from him..then this will be easier for me"

Zelo eyes widen " how did you know"

Jiyeon rolled her eyes " are you stupid , its so obvious"

Zelo fist turned into a ball " even if I do love her, her happiness comes before mine "

Jiyeon shrugged " if you won't take her away I guess I will" storming pass Zelo she ran back inside.

Zelo ran after her and grabbed onto her wrist.

" DON'T TOUCH ME!" Jiyeon was about to stab Zelo when he pulled his arm back.

Jiyeon walked towards Zelo " I recommend you--"

Before she could finish Zelo grabbed her wrist where she held the knife.

" AHH!"

Zelo twisted her arm. Jiyeon scream, slowly losing her grip on the knife she was about to let go when she kicked his leg.

"Owowowow!"

Jiyeon was furious, she charged towards Zelo. Zelo looked up * oh sh¤t * and bounced aside before he got stabbed.

Jiyeon turned " WHY YOU--" before she could finish, someone grabbed her hands from behind " WOO JIYEON!"

Zelo looked at Jiyeon , who's eyes were wide open.

"Appa...."

" Put the knife down"

Jiyeon squeeze her eyes shut " .....NO!" letting go from her dad's grip, Jiyeon charged for Zelo once again.

Zelo was at shock * what the fu¤k!* and moved aside as fast as possible. Jiyeon screamed in fury and chased after him. Zelo ran around the place as the crazy girl chased him with the knife

Mr.Woo cursed out words " WOO JIYEON" he ran over and took his daughter hand twisting it to the back .

" Drop the knife!"

Jiyeon gritted through her teeth, after 10 second she let go. Mrs.Woo ran over and grabbed the knife. Mr.Woo took his daughter away.

"I'm sorry for what Jiyeon had caused"

Zelo turned and saw Mrs.Woo with teary eyes. Zelo kept quiet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter