Go-Karting

Noona, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You, Bap, Ari and Sooki entered the mall. Already girls swooned over the cute boys. They kept a straight cool face like they were use to it. Ari tried to look away from Jongup. Sooki didn't seem to really care. Neither did you. " So where are we going?"

Jongup cool act drifted away " oh oh across the street there's a arcade and .. We can go go-karting!" Himchan patted Jongup " good choice..Good choice. Now let's Go!" He pointed straight and led the way. People stared at the happy boys. They were following Himchan in a straight line. You Sooki and Ari walked away from it.

" No no no no get back" Himchan ordered. Sooki gave him a 'are you serious face' He nodded " get a move on" Your shoulder slumped. Zelo pulled you beside him and hooked his arm around yours. " Follow me noona!" You lightly hit him " Zelo! Why are you so loud?!" You hissed. He shrugged and dragged you faster. * oh my*

After getting to the arcade. Himchan rushed to the back " Its here! Hurry guys!" He jumped up and down excitedly. * how old are they exactly* You turned and saw Zelo's eye sparkled. You pulled your arms away from him and slightly pushed him " go" He faced you and straighten up " I'll wait" You rolled your eyes and giggled " I can catch up" He grinned " araso" and ran off to the rest.

Sooki and Ari appeared beside you. Sooki crossed her arms " how old are they exactly " You shrugged. Ari beamed " at least they're fun! " And ran after them. You laughed and grabbed her " come on"

Being a gentlemen YoungJae paid for everyone.

Jongup put his helmet on " who ever loses pay for the next one!"

Yongjae raised his hands in the air " I'm not in this, I already paid"

Youngguk quickly got in his kart " bring it on!"
Himchan smirked " I'm all set baby!"
Daehyun shook his head and swiftly jumped into his kart.

Zelo stood at the stand and looked at the helmet * which one* You came beside him " its just a helmet" you pick a red one with blue strips and showed him it " see"

Zelo nodded and turned back, * this one* He nodded in satisfied * red with blue strips *

Ari struggled to put her helmet on " stupid thin--" Jongup chuckled and helped her " its like this" She looked away " thank you" and scurried to her kart.

Sooki sat in her cart ready. Youngguk scoff" you act like you're gonna win" Sooki smirked " I will " He raised an eyebrows " are you sure?" Sooki turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter