Birthday Part Pt.2

Noona, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were looking for Sooki when you saw her coming back with Youngguk. Something happened and you knew it. You whispered to Ari and she giggled.

" Sooki! Where were you coming from with Youngguk?" Ari blurted. You shot her a look and she covered .

Sooki shrugged " he found me" You raised an eyebrows and looked at Youngguk, he was laughing with the boys while enjoying his drinks. Sooki causally stood there and looked around.

You cringed your nose and put a carrot in your mouth * she's hiding something! I will find out soon!* you smiled and turned around. Zelo scratched his head " Noona..why are you smiling" You looked up " why can't I smile?"

Zelo thought he had offended you and quickly apologized " Mianhe noona! I didn't mean too!" You raised an eyebrows " what are you talking about Zelo?" He frowned " I didn't mean to offend you"
You laughed " you didn't" Zelo looked up " really" You nodded. He sighed in relief " that's good..that's good" You talked for a few more minute with Zelo when a slow song played.

Everyone went to their dates and went to the dance floor. You pointed at the dance floor " A-HA! I knew there was something going on with them!" Zelo looked over and saw you pointing at the bickering Youngguk and Sooki dancing with each other.

He watched you giddy over the two couple and slightly chuckle.

" Um..excuse me..would you like to dance?"

You and Zelo looked over to see a small petite girl in a blue dress. She bit her lips anxiously waiting for a reply. Zelo meekly smile and was about to declined when you nudge him " go for it"
You pushed him towards the girl. Zelo looked back and you put your thumbs up.

The girl smiled widely as Zelo brought her towards the dance floor. You smiled happily for him. Youngmin came beside " Can I have this dance?"

You turned and sweetly smile " Yes sir" Youngmin brought you towards the dance floor  and pulled you towards him. You wrapped your arm around his neck. He smiled " did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight"
You blushed " I can't remember" He raised his eyebrows " oh no? Well then let me tell you that you really do" You hid your face in his chest. He chuckled and pulled your chin up. You touched his tuxedo and fixed it. Youngmin whispered " It wasn't bad today was it?"

You titled your head " I guess she changed" He pulled you closer " no one is in our way now" You nodded and smiled. His face leaned in, as you two were about to kiss when someone spoke into the microphone.

" Ahem ! May I have your announce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter