Chap 7

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hello guys here's an update keke. XD i hope you guys are doing fine. thanks for subscribing and voting. don't forget to comment guys ^^ also be ready because this will be a long chap.. ^^ ENJOY

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I barged into my apartment after I pressed the lock to my unit. I let Seolhyun used my apartment because her apartment was under construction before but I guess she liked my apartment better than hers because even after her apartment finished the construction, she continued staying here anyway. I did ask her several times before about moving back to her place but she kept staying at my apartment instead and since no one used this apartment so I just let her be.

 

I looked around the place once I opened the bedroom door, Seolhyun’s face came into the view and she was sitting on her bed.

 

“I told you that Jessica is off limit!” I glared at her angrily.

 

“I’m sorry Taeyeon. It’s because I don’t like being second all the time.” she said then got up from the bed and started walking out of the bedroom, towards the living room.

 

“Why did you have to lie too?” I countered her angrily while following her from behind.

 

“Lie about what?” she pretended to be innocent while sitting down on her sofa.

 

She crossed her knee over the other while staring at me.

 

“Don’t even dare to pretend that you don’t know what I’m talking about!” I snapped at her and she shrugged her shoulder.

 

“I really don’t know what you are trying to imply.” she looked away while staring at her nails.

 

“You told Jessica that I regret meeting her? What the !” I stated angrily then crossed my arms on my chest.

 

She chuckled sarcastically while shaking her head, “She is really unbelievable.”

 

“Why the hell did you do that?” I asked her again feeling so annoyed, “I’ve never said that.”

 

“Because that’s the only way for her to agree on divorcing you.” She crossed her arms on her chest, “Do you think there is any other reason for me to say that?”

 

“Divorcing or not, it’s my business. You knew it from the beginning.” I glared back at her. She stood up from the sofa and rolled her eyes at me.

 

“Oh don’t you dare to roll your eyes at me!” I snapped at her while pointing my finger at her.

 

“Do you still love her?” she countered while standing in front of me.

 

“I forgave you when you decided to play around and introduced yourself to her.” I said it sternly while shaking my head, “Even though I told you to never touch her but this time, you’ve crossed the line.”

 

“You still love her.” she ignored what I said and looked down before laughing sarcastically, “Do you ever love me?”

 

I clicked my tongue and glared at her, “Don’t even try.”

 

“How can you love me if you still love her.” she shook her head, ignoring my statement.

 

“I can’t do this anymore.” I turned around about to walk out of her apartment but she said something, stopping me from walking.

 

“Right. You can’t do this. It’s because you still love her!” She mocked me in sarcastic tone.

 

“She is still my wife so it is my responsibility to protect her. Don’t ever come near her. We are done!” I said while shaking my head, “I need you to pack your things and leave my apartment.” I said then left the apartment.

 

“TAEYEON!!!”

 

I could hear Seolhyun shouted my name even after I closed the door but I ignored her and continued walking away. I quickly walked to the elevator and pressed the down button before walking into the elevator. After the elevator reached the lobby, I quickly left the building and headed to my car before getting into the driver seat and drove away from the place.

 

~~0~~

 

I saw Taec came out of my house and we only nodded our head. I continued walking toward the door to my house then opened the door slowly, afraid that Jessica was still sleeping like earlier. I got into my house and tiptoed while walking towards my room. Suddenly Jessica’s voice stopping me from walking.

 

“Taeyeon, we need to talk.” Said Jessica.

 

I turned my head to the source of her voice and she was sitting down on the sofa. She tapped the empty spot next to her, signaling me to sit down beside her. I already guess what she was going to say so I only nodded my head and walked towards her. I sat down next to her while waiting for her to talk first, but she didn’t start the conversation so I started it first like I always do.

 

“Seolhyun talked to you…” I said it as a statement not a question and Jessica nodded her head once.

 

“She did.” She mumbled slowly.

 

I cleared my throat because I don’t know what to say to her. I took a deep breath and let out a long sigh because of this awkward situation between us. I stared at her without saying anything while waiting for Jessica to speak first but just like what I thought, Jessica stayed quiet and didn’t even say a word to me. Her head hung low and she didn’t even look at me. Not even once.

 

“I’m sorry.” I apologized to her.

 

Even though I don’t love Jessica anymore but she is still my wife. I cheated on her behind her back so technically I’m wrong. That’s why I apologized to her.

 

Jessica cleared , gaining my attention again. She slowly lifted her face, then she stared at me. I could see how much she cried because of her swollen eyes. I felt so bad knowing that I was the reason of her pain. She should have signed the divorcement paper back then so then it would safe her from this heartbreak.

 

“Let’s divorce.” She said it.

 

I was taken a back for a moment before I gained my composure again. I looked at her and waiting for her to say something else but she stopped talking and she kept looking down to avoid my gaze.

 

“Are you sure?” I asked her.

 

Jessica slid a brown envelope to me, ”That’s the divorce paper that you gave me back then. I already sighed it.” she smiled faintly and then looked down again.

 

“Uh?” I paused while shaking my head, “You still keep it?”

 

She looked up and I could see the sadness all over her face, “Yeah..”

 

“You told me to never bring it up.” I frowned while staring at her, “So what’s changing?”

 

She took a deep breath before talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter