Chap 13

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Just like i promised last time, here's an update for you guys !! hehehe so don't forget to comment, like, and vote guys. Thank you for subscribing! love you all. Stay healthy, stay safe guys... ^^

Jessica POV

 

I felt someone sneaked under the blanket beside me and I also felt someone’s hand wrapped around my waist from behind, pulling me into a hug. Unknowingly, my body moved by itself to snuggle even closer towards that someone.

 

I could hear small mumbling coming out of that person’s mouth and my eyes quickly opened widely after I realized that I wasn’t alone in my bedroom. I quickly jumped out of the bed and grabbed the blanket with me, pulling it along with me.

 

My eyes still opened widely, still staring at the culprit who just curved her body like a ball because of the coldness.

 

“KIM TAEYEON!” I called her name.

 

She opened one of her eyes and glanced at me, “Hmm?”

 

“What are you doing here!”

 

“I want to snuggle.” She said it innocently.

 

I knitted my eyebrows while staring at her but I didn’t say anything.

 

“Snuggling with you is better. My pillow is dead and you are alive so you are hundred percent better.” She continued talking then she started tapping my bed again, “Come.. Come..”

 

“Yah!” I shook my head, “Get out of my bed!”

 

“No.”

 

“YAH! Kim Taeyeon!”

 

“No.” she said and I sighed loudly.

 

“I miss your smell.” She said then she buried her face on my pillow and she inhaled deeply, “I miss your warmth, your scent, and your body.”

 

My eyes quickly opened widely again after seeing her responds.

 

“Yah!” I grabbed my pillow that she smelled earlier and her face hit the bed, “ert!”.

 

“Ughhh.” She groaned without looking at me, “I just want to cuddle.”

 

I shook my head, “Get out of my bed! I’m taken so we can’t cuddle.”

 

Her eyes shot opened and she quickly pulled her body and sat down on my bed while glaring at me, “I told you I won’t approve it!”

 

“But I’m with him!” I sighed loudly, “I don’t know what’s gotten into your head. You are being nonsense!”

 

“I told you that I’m not going to approve your relationship!” she started shouting as she lost her temper, “What’s so hard to understand my word?”

 

“I just don’t understand you. You are free to do what you want now! So why are you meddling with my relationship?” I argued back, I could feel the tension between us started rising.

 

“Like you said I’m free to do what I want right?” she paused, “This is what I want.”

 

She got up from the bed and walked closer towards me as she maintained her eyes at me. I moved backward until my back hit the wall beside me and Taeyeon kept moving closer instead. She stood in front of me and she only left several inches left between us.

“You.. What I want.” She whispered and sighed loudly.

 

Taeyeon then rested her forehead on my shoulder and we both didn’t say anything else. I could feel that Taeyeon wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me into a tight hug. I didn’t hug her back but I have to admit that I missed her too. I still missed the warmth of her body, I missed her scent, and I missed everything about it.

 

We stayed in the same position for a bit until she raised her head away from my shoulder and looked at me in the eye.

 

“We are going on a date today. I won’t take no for an answer.” she paused then looked at me sternly, “I definitely don’t want to hear his name coming out of your mouth today.”

 

I clicked my tongue and sighed loudly because of her stubbornness.


“Taeyeon-ah.” I called her name in defeat.

 

“I won’t take no for an answer.” she said then turned around and left my bedroom before I could argue anymore.

 

I only stood there while holding my head, getting a headache because of the latter.

 

~~0~~

 

Taeyeon continued nagging me to get ready so I gave up and got ready. She drove the car and I sat down beside her on the passenger seat. I asked her where we were going but she didn’t tell me. She said that she was afraid I would tell Taec and he came then ruined the moment so she decided not to tell me anything. We finally arrived at I could sense that it was an expensive restaurant.

 

We got out of her car and she guided me to the restaurant.

 

“Mrs. Kim.” Greeted the manager after we entered the restaurant, “Please follow me.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter