Chap 5

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just like i promised in last chap that i would update faster.. here it is. ^^ thank you for the subs, votes, and comments guys.. i'm happy to read your thoughts so keep commenting. so i hope you enjoy this update and take care! ^^

Taeyeon POV

 

I woke up then rolled around on my bed because it was empty. I guess Baekhyun woke up already and he left early. So I stretched my body and continued rolling around on the bed then buried my face on the pillow. I could smell mixed scent between Seolhyun’s and Baekhyun’s scent all over the bed. The was amazing last night and we went for rounds and rounds until I lost count.

 

I slept for a bit more and then I got up from the bed and pulled all the bed sheet and cover. I needed to hand it to the laundry so I put the bed sheet inside the bag and put it outside the door so the caretaker can take it to the laundry.

 

This apartment was empty all the time because I only use it mainly for one night stand or just to bring seolhyun here but it was so rare because I got seolhyun a better apartment so she preferred to stay at that apartment compare to here. Jessica didn’t know this place because this place was actually my back up plan so I didn’t tell her about this place. Jessica also didn’t know that Seolhyun lived in my other apartment, I kept everything a secret from her.

 

~~0~~

 

I arrived at my house and got into the house. I didn’t see Jessica anywhere and the house was so quiet. I looked around the house and I couldn’t find her at all. Thinking that she probably went out, I headed to the bedroom. I opened the door and turned all the lights on. Jessica quickly pulled the blanket to cover her face, exactly when the room turned bright.


“Oh, I’m sorry.” I said then quickly turned the lights off.

 

I quickly left the room and decided to watch TV at the living room instead. Several minutes later Jessica came to the living room and sat down beside me but she made sure to leave gap between us. I glanced at her quietly and I noticed the puffy eyes and her red nose, just like someone whose been crying a lot. I frowned while staring at her.

 

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” I asked her as I stared at her intently.

 

She turned her face towards me for a bit but then she quickly looked away then she looked down, “I’m okay.”

 

I grabbed her wrist and moved closer towards her. I needed to know what happen to her. Did someone hurt her or something? Did Taec hurt her?

 

“Don’t lie to me.” I shook my head and she pulled her arms away from me.

 

Jessica didn’t say anything after she pulled her hand away from me so I decided to ask again, “Did Taec hurt you?”

 

“Why do you even care?” she countered me and I was taken aback by her respond.

 

“Huh?” I asked her, confused.

 

“I said why do you even care?” she repeated her sentence and I could see that her eyes started getting watery.

 

I raised both of my hands, “What? What’s wrong with you?!”

 

I was hurt by her respond but I didn’t want to show her how I felt. So I turned cold again and pretended that I didn’t care about her. I don’t want to have push and pull relationship with her because of how I acted around her. I don’t want to show her that I care about her and then push her away the next morning. I’ve hurt her enough and I don’t want to hurt her even more.

 

“Sorry.” she apologized, “I’m fine. Thanks for asking.” She smiled faintly.

 

My phone rang soon after so I got up from the sofa and searched for my phone. Heechul’s name showed up on the screen. I pressed the answer button and put my phone on my ear.

 

“Yeah?”

 

 

“Yes yes. I’m awake.”

 

 

“Lunch?”

 

 

“Okay. I’ll see you there. Bye.”

 

I put my phone down and looked at Jessica for a second. Both of u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter