A Plan

Based On A True Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This has been going on for TOO long. We need to do something." Juyeon slaps the table, frustrated.

It's been about a month and a half, and they were starting to get sick of the tension between their friends. The shy touches, the looks whenever the other isn't looking, the awkward physical space they keep between themselves, the flirtatious compliments— they're sick of it.

"What do you suppose we do?" 

"I don't know??? Let's just lock them in a closet together to get it over with." Juyeon slumps onto the table, but still feeds herself some Pocky sticks.

"With college exams and placement tests coming up, I don't think Eunha would appreciate being bothered. Especially with something like this, she would be too focused on studying that she won't even have time for us— for Eunbi." Luda nonchalantly explains as she continues to eat her chips.

"Sooo no?"

"I'm just saying that they'll both not benefit from this. Eunha will reject Eunbi because she knows her priorities, and Eunbi will think Eunha doesn't like her. They'll both get the wrong ideas because it's the wrong time."

"Wow...that actually makes sense." Juyeon sits up again but slumps again against the chair. "Sunbae, you are very wise." 

"Thank you."

"So what do we do then?" Juyeon asks and tilts her head to the side.

"We be there for them. Of course, I'll tell you if Eunha ever has free time and also when exams finish. Until then, we just wait. But for now, we should both head home." Luda gets up with her backpack and starts walking away. 

Caught off guard, Juyeon scrambles to her feet, grabs her bike, and catches up to the older. "Wait!"

-----

 

"So... what's the difference between molar mass and a mole itself?" 

"Why can gas be measured in grams?"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF REACTION THIS IS."

Just a few excerpts from the seniors' Chemistry session during lunch— all said by Eunha. She wasn't the best with the concepts, which is why she is happy Luda's good at it.

"Do you...want to take a break? Focus on eating your food for a while?" Luda has gotten extremely worried for the other girl. Eunha has been studying so hard and hasn't been eating as much as she loved.

The other releases a deep exhale, and covers her eyes with her hands. "Okay," she says, defeated. 

"Here. You can have my sandwich."

As Eunha starts eating, Luda sneakily takes a picture of her and sends it to Juyeon.

" needs more food
Hwang should get her smthn
its the least she could do for her rn "


Son Juyeon:

" I wish you saw how fast she bolted

All I said was 'do you think unnie's hungry' "


" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  

we r in classroom "

 

Not very long after, the two younger girls were at the door of the classroom. They cautiously enter, making sure to greet the few other seniors in the room when they look their way.

"Oh? Hi guys," Eunha greets with her cheeks a bit full.

"Hi unnie. I thought you would still be hungry with how hard you're studying." Eunbi shyly brings out a strawberry milk, a banana, and a pack of cookies from behind her back to place on the older's desk.

As Juyeon and Luda exchange looks, the shorter discreetly gives her a thumbs up from under the desk with a look of approval.

"Unnie, fighting!" Eunbi puts her first up and starts to make her way out of the classroom.

Luda, in a slight panic, calls out. "You two should stay here for the rest of lunch."

Eunha is surprised, but doesn't say anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter