Prologue

The Jungs

"He does not want abilities. He can be a conversible companion if he thinks it worth his while. Among those who are at all his equals in consequence, he is a very different man from what he is to the less prosperous. His pride never deserts him; but with the rich, he is liberal-minded, just, sincere, rational, honourable, and perhaps agreeable, — allowing something for fortune and figure.”

Mr. Wickham to Elizabeth

Pride and Prejudice, Vol. 1, Ch. 16

You can check this teaser vid out first before reading the whole thing. 

https://youtu.be/GzVxlDKME-0

 

The Jung Residence.

Known as the family to hold a rather unique lifestyle apart from the others, their proud villa is located somewhere in Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do. Despite the intimidating and attractive front made by the architecture of the place, it isn't fair enough to represent the luxurious life its residents uphold. The place is still too small for a family of eight.

It's rather a typical morning for the Jungs. A woman in her 50's would come out from the master's bedroom. Dressed on her elegant robe, she will go straight to the kitchen, greeting the maids. She's past the age of her utmost charming prime but even time can't tell the changes on her looks. Even after years, the head of the family still looks young and proud. Her gentle yet professional smile makes a lot of people fear her power, her presence– her.

Jessica Jung. Jung Sooyeon.

"Madame Jeshika!" The head of the maids declared her presence to the other maids and each of them stopped on their respective activities. Her Korean accent clearly shows up but the professionalism stands out. The humble lady bowed them a 'good morning' by which the maids bowed lower in response.

"You are all working hard. I appreciate your time waking up this early to prepare breakfast and clean the house. It would be waffles and bacon deluxe today, right?"

The head maid spoke on behalf of them, "Precisely. You don't need to mention, Ms. Jeshika. We hope you'll enjoy the meal we prepared." The lady bowed again and dismissed herself.

The hallway of her home looks like that of a museum. A big picture of her taken years ago is displayed along the end of the hallway. First, she prepares herself for breakfast, doing her daily routine.

She would dip her body on a Jacuzzi that is specially designed with the partnership of the brand itself and her entitled company, Blanc et Eclare. Her slim figure never faltered. It might be the result of having many fortunes behind her sleeves and possibly overflowing howbeit she tried to appear as normal as possible. Next, she would have a separate room for her to change and look presentable– or even more than that. It was her own make-up room, filled with lights of gold and white, displaying the sepia effect of a classy American film with all the products that has been invested to the root of her success, her very own Blanc et Eclare fashion line.

For once, she became the epitome of beauty and elegance.

After getting herself fresh and ready, she walks through a door that leads her to the grand staircase. There, a colossal framed picture of her young self, surrounded by 7 kids taken meticulously, illustrating how soigné the people being captured in that very photo are, the children who came from her own womb; her beloved youngsters– hers.

Each of them owns the signature gaze Jessica Jung has. Any person trying to look at the picture for quite a while might mistake the family as arrogant and snob. But at the end of the day, that will be a sole mystery for not one person in that household knew each other than the family members themselves.

And it's entirely a different story.

Walking down the grand staircase is more than a morning's exercise, at least for her age. She's indeed getting old. She reached the dining room with 3 of her children already sitting by their place.

The gentlemen are seated to the left while the ladies are seated by the other side. It seems that one gentleman appeared while two out of four girls had been way early.

"You can use some wipes, Jiro." Jessica remarked to her oldest son, making the gentleman's twin crack a giggle.

The twins made an eye contact and Mina pointed at her neck making Jiro realize the good time he had last night.

'Oh shoot.'

There he goes rushing to his own room, washing off the traces of the woman who made him feel good. His name is Shojiro Miguel Jung, mostly known as Jiro, the third eldest children of Jessica Jung. At the age of 24(korean age), he can do everything he wants. He's on the top of his world.

His credentials do not define the plenitude of who he is. He's a Korean-Japanese-American young man and the only one to own those three nationalities at once among the guys in the siblings. Not only that computers and games are his greatest possible paths to success but also owning the Blanc et Eclare ICT and Innovations made him known as he is today. Playing is his strength; strategies, games, business, girls.

"Master Harin has arrived." The maid declared the presence of one of Jessica's sons. 

Unbeknownst to Jiro, a brother of his joined the three ladies left in the dining room. He bowed politely to his mom and to his two older sisters and sat in his place. It made the oldest smile.

"Seems like it's a nice morning, sis." Jung Harin acknowledged the mood Jung Joohyun, the eldest, is radiating.

Jung Harin is the sixth child of Jessica Jung who shares the same parental blood with Joohyun or most commonly known as Irene. Jung Harin can be an asset to the company given his dedication to Jessica's legacy, the Blanc et Eclare group. He took business management with the finest university in the States whereas he's supposed to be managing one of the newest commerce initiated by Jessica herself with a rather wild and monstrous impact.

The Blanc et Eclare Gourmet and Pastries.

Much to Jessica's disappointment, Harin chose to be on the executive line of the main group. He is indeed doing well as one of the board of directors.

Irene is definitely the heir to her mom's fashion line. Dressed with sophistication and formidable class, her smile might not be as intimidating as her mother but it establishes authority and power. She is not the firstborn of Jessica Jung for nothing. Jung Irene is held responsible for the Blanc et Eclare modern fashion line, expanding the business through successful means and still growing vastly in the high market.

Mina joined the conversation as she smelled a familiar scent with her little brother.

Prada l’Homme.

"That's one nice perfume." Mina Sharon Jung commented.

Mina, oh, the ever gentle Mina. Her voice is soft and her tastes are purely classic. Being the only Japanese lady in the house, she is expected to be the smartest and truth be told, she didn't fail that expectation. With a degree in medicine, Mina Sharon– perhaps, Dr. Mina Sharon Jung is the most premium doctor of her age. Many executives of the Blanc et Eclare Medical Hospital and Organic Clinics tried to throw her out but because Mina got her wise and pure heart, nobody, not even her chaotic siblings can touch her. She is gentle but not someone to get too comfortable with. She definitely is educated and knows how to stand up for herself.

"I trust your preferences, noona." Harin responded with a reassuring smile. It was the scent of an Iris. The scent given to him by Mina to congratulate him with his promotion.  

Another maid soon stepped in to hand Jessica the house's telephone.

"Ms. Jeshika, Ms. Jiae is calling."

The old lady grabbed the handset and mouthed 'thank you' to the maid. The fair woman bowed and held the base of the portable phoneset.

"Eomma."

"Yes Jiae?"

Harin's mood noticeably dropped.

"I had to leave early. I have an appointment with an international investor and they might be having some jetlag so I needed to adjust for them."

"Understood. Have you eaten breakfast?"

Just right on time, the head maid arrived with 12 others to serve breakfast to each of the seats excluding the absent second born.

"I'll go grab some on my way there. Have a nice breakfast to all of you. I need to go. Bye mom." Jung Jiae concluded the call just like that. Jessica gestured to the head maid to finish up all the preparations for the luxury breakfast she will be sharing with her kids.

Jung Jiae, one of Jessica's cutest girls. Her innocent and angelic front has nothing to do with her wit and skills with practical life. She is aware of what makes one person tremendously powerful and a clue that she has for each of us– it isn't money.

Among the children, she refused to be a part of her mother's company but rest assured she's still stuck with the bloodline so it is fair enough to be a major shareholder of the entire Blanc et Eclare Group. She wanted to do things on her own and make big steps with her own feet. With her little experience and petrifying abilities, she built a company of her own. It isn't as big as her mom's but it tells a lot of stories about hardwork and tactics in her own way, the Jung Jiae way.

Jiae's driver finally made it to the restaurant where she is meeting the international investors, this time, from Europe. She needed to learn French in a couple of days and so she did.

"I'll see you at dinner. Good luck with the meeting, sweetie." The call ended for the mother and daughter. The maid retrieved the phone and placed it back to its original spot, getting off the room.

Jiro and the youngest son of the Jung household, Jung Subin, entered the room, seemingly busy with discussing over a video game.

"Dude, I can't get over that level, you sure you can't give me any cheat? Brother discount? You made the gates too hard to break, there's no way Stitch* can get ov–." Jung Subin dismissed the discussion when he realized that the rest of the family is waiting just for the two of them to start breakfast.

"Master Jiro and Master Subin have arrived." The maid declared the incoming brothers.

It was the almost perfect child, Subin. He was d*mned. For being overrated, for being always praised, for being misunderstood. The rest of the siblings pity him for knowing too much than what he needs to. But everyone has nothing to worry about. The great Subin is out of their way with the inheritance feud. Leave Jiae and Mina off the picture as well. They are just plainly uninterested to get a share of their mom's fortune. Probably not their cup of tea.

He is a fresh graduate of film and video production that is why agencies are head over heels to get him to sign them a contract. He starred in major roles in historical drama, korean drama, musicals, and even directed his own indie film. The rest of the family is dressed in a corporal, stylish manner whilst there is Jung Subin, long gone is his corporal mindset. He is Jung Subin, the very well known singer/actor/director who excels in everything that he does. Perfect is an understatement.

The brothers parted ways and sat on each of Harin's sides.

The breakfast started just like that.

There seems to be one more person missing. It's Jessica by the principal spot of the table, sitting in between the two sides. The left side consists of Jiro, Harin, and Subin. The right side has Irene, a seat reserved for Jiae, Mina, and another empty seat.

That is correct, Jessica has 7 children. The youngest one should be Jung Minjoo. She isn't around since she is still in third year college. Just like most of her siblings, she chose to study in America where their Aunt Krystal can watch over them and spoil them rotten.

When the Jungs are about to have their breakfast, Minjoo and Krystal are probably having their early dinner. Minju is going to pull out another all-nighter, her finals is approaching. As a future flight attendant, it is a necessity for her to learn different languages and with the same hardwork and skills she got from her full-blooded sister, Jiae, it won't be a problem. There are times Jessica caught them practicing a conversation in French and she couldn't be more proud than her daughters. 

If the children don't seem impressive enough, then we'll talk about the mother. 

Blanc et Eclare. 

That is the Jung family's empire. Built in 1988, with a young Jessica Jung in her early 20's, it started off as a humble boutique shop of her very own designs that its customers favor. She was a fresh graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design and Marketing from The California College of Arts. As a child of a lawyer and a gymnast, life wasn't so hard for her. Diligence and a little too much of effort, giving her full attention to her career, is what made Jessica reach this much of success. 

Looking at each of the family members, they ate in a peaceful, graceful manner. Even the family pets, Ray, Mimi, and Toto, each got their own set of premium dog food in accordance to their favorite flavor. 

Harin finished first. He needs to head to the company as soon as possible. 

One Bugatti Veyron awaits for him the moment he steps out of their main door. A family butler welcomed him in, assuring that he had safely made it within the premises of the vehicle and drove off. 

Back in the dining room Subin stood on his place and shamelessly, his phone with a loud contemporary melody filled the room, much to Jessica's taste. The mother is obviously not pleased with how rude the young man acts infront of the food but she can't do anything about it. It will just ruin her day. Subin talks like there are no other people around the room, almost shouting on his phone. 

"You can't leave yet. You must wait for your bodyguard." Jiro grinned watching his brother getting treated like the kid he used to be. 

"I'm not a wimp, mom." He walked out but he knew he can't go out yet. 

 

His mom is the rule in that household. He has but to obey. 

 

True enough, the butlers in the house watched over him chill by the living room, where large space, unneeded chandeliers, big artistic wallpapers are displayed. 

'What a waste of money.' He thought. 

The twins finished their meals and bowed to their mom. Just like the obedient kids that they are, Mina did her infamous eyesmile and looked at her twin brother. 

Jiro is startled. "What?" 

"Drive for Minari?" the sudden unusual aegyo came out. It made Joohyun giggle watching her younger siblings bond like how normal siblings would. 

Jessica can't hide her smile. 

Jiro turned to her mom asking for help but obviously, the family has their inner dork. 

Their mother just shrugged.

"MoOoOoom!?!?" Jiro whined like he isn't 23 years old at all, covered with tattoos on the most exposed spots of his body. 

He is still indeed Jessica's young man. 

Without anyone taking on the poor guy's side, he can't help but to let his twin do as she wished. The younger of the twins threw her car keys swiftly to her brother by which the latter caught naturally. 

"This is the ing last time I'm driving an Aston Martin."

And this reminds him of what happened last night. Mina has her ways to piss her twin off. That is the same car Jiro was caught by a paparazzi making out with a woman Jiro never met again. Not even the media was able to get a hint of where the girl is now. 

News flows fast in the world of business. Jiro is not an exemption. 

Off they go together, Jiro sending his twin to her workplace. Little did he know Mina is trying to protect her twin from literally all the stupid thing he does. 

Luck came to Subin's side when finally, his bodyguard came picking him up while he looked like an uneducated man, sulking over a video game. 

"Finally, it took you years.” He only received a soft smile as a response. 

If Subin was given a male bodyguard, he might be misbehaving a lot right now since it's easier to make a deal with boys than girls. He never wanted to deal with girls trying to invade his personal space. Well, in the case of his bodyguard, Seo Jisoo, she is not even trying to get too personal with her boss but boy did Jessica really know who can pull off her plans excellently. 

Jisoo followed after the arrogant Subin. 

What a brat he is. Seo Jisoo opened the door for Subin and a Lamborghini Veneno Roadster with a shiny dark red shade was waiting for its dear owner. For the first time of the day, Subin smiled.

The ever so quiet Seo Jisoo is obviously in relief.

They stepped in the car and Jisoo started kicking the accelerator. The sweet vehicle roared ready for their drive all the way to Subin’s agency. Jisoo’s eyes are fixed on the road, occasionally getting a glance of her bratty boss by the front mirror. This is not left unnoticed by the younger guy.

“Noona.” He called out to her without getting his gaze off the view from the outside of the car windows.

“Yes, young master?”

Subin hissed.

“We aren’t around mom. Quit doing it.” Jisoo sighed and her calm took over. She clicked the off button on the microrecorder attached to her necktie. 

“What’s bothering you, Subin-ah?” 

It took a while for Subin to make up his words. The arrogant perfect guy is long gone. “Are my siblings really unaware of what you guys are doing?”

Jisoo felt sorry. 

No, she is not allowed to talk about Subin all the plans Jessica has for each of them. She is not allowed to disclose the company information to Subin as he is not a part of her mother’s enterprise, and she is not allowed to help any of the two sides of the coin.

She is just too powerless to risk anything. The only thing she can offer the young man is her company.

“Subin-ah, your mom is not a bad person.” 

The guy at the backseat heaved a long sigh, his expression changed from curious to upset. Maybe he is just as powerless as Jisoo.

The ladyguard took it as a cue that the conversation ended so she turned the microrecorder back on and once again, the company has access to their location and track their current actions.  

Subin is unhappy about it.

Jiae on the other hand, does not care at all. She doesn’t mind. As long as she’s away from all the other people there, she doesn’t feel suffocated. She doesn’t mind being watched or reported to her mom. 

Among the siblings, she is definitely not doing anything reckless. Atleast not anymore.

 

“C’est un plaisir de vous recontrer, Mme Jung.”

It’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss Jung.

Jiae responded on a cultural level placing her side of the cheek against the client’s. That appeared weird for the other business people occupying the same space but they can’t care any more for they too, have their own set of business meetings.

 

“Le plaisir est pour moi, viens t'asseoir.”

The pleasure is mine, come and sit down.

 

Jiae gestured to the client to his seat and the young foreigner man started their transaction for today. The guy wanted to make a good impression with Jiae so he began talking in broken Korean. This made Jiae smile and considerate of him so she shrugged off the idea of talking in French.

“Miss Jung, I’m very thankful that you chose my bar to be in a partnership for your upcoming release of new milk whiskeys and rum mix. The nutritionist had a test on each of the proposed flavors and we were too surprised that you managed to come up with a mix for our vegan target market.” The French gentleman started his speech and The young lady raised an eyebrow. All she got as a response is a sly grin.

“I’m telling you, that banana milk whiskey and strawberry milk punch would be selling a lot in Europe. I recommended the drinks to my co-owners and one of which owns a big share with European convenience store. She would like to use the opportunity on extending the partnership on their enterprise to increase her shares in their company and thus, giving you a position as well.”

The offer is way too impressive for Jiae’s taste. However, the same cold vibes that Jessica Jung has appeared. It sent chills to the French client. Jung Jiae is smiling and “intimidating” will be an understatement. 

“The idea is very impressive, Mr. Beaumont. However, as much as I would like to agree on getting a corporal position in another company, I just want to remind you that I am still a shareholder of Blanc et Eclare Group of Companies.” She was about to say something more but she closed her eyes and heaved a comforting sigh.

She’s talking with a client. 

“Let’s keep the conversation limited to our partnership, shall we?” She brought the contract out. A simple meal for both of her and the client took place when the waiters served them a familiar dish Jiae has tasted for a couple of times.

Ratatouille.

This reminds her. This is her mom’s newly built enterprise, the Blanc et Eclare Gourmet and Pastries. Her mom is still pursuing her to take over the business and Jiae looked onto the humiliated client.

“How does it taste?” She asked, anticipating an answer to impress her.

“Tastes like home.” The client’s answer made Jiae frown from the inside.

She wonders what feeling home is like.

“Listen, sir. If you want to continue this deal, there would be a 30% commission on every beverage that you will be selling on your bar. I’ll be assigning an employee of mine to take shares for your bar and we want to assure that since our design is suitable enough as a glass wine, I expect that you are not taking the beverage off the packaging as it is.” Her eyes are serious and the client knows he needs to agree on this business trap.

The atmosphere is way too suffocating for him. He is on the territory of business professionals let alone the fine lady that is infront of him. 

"We are going to issue a project and I need you to attend that presentation since it might help you launch some new tactics for your own business." Jiae ended with a rather authoritative tone. The client obviously wanted to have the upper hand but Jiae will be playing his game if she needs to, she’s perhaps winning it.

The French young man thought, ‘if you can’t beat them, join them' but changed his mind at the last minute. He thought, maybe the businesswoman would take on his looks.

“How about we continue the talk in my unit?” Jiae looked interested, she clasps her hands together and leaned forward. The French gentleman is flashing his most seducing smile. He can definitely smell the deal favoring him.

The young lady leaned a bit more close– too close, Mr. Beaumont is liking it. Two birds in one stone, is it?

Jiae smiled and whispered underneath her breath, “Wrong move, monsieur. This deal is over.”

She stood up, drinking a glass of water before leaving the poor young client dumbfounded. This would be the end of his business career.

A staff from the other table dressed with a suit took over the seat Jiae left and he bowed to the client, looking around making sure that the young Jung was already nowhere near the place. He bowed and reached his business card to the French client then he started introducing himself.

“Bonjour, monsieur. I am Park Bogum from Blanc et Eclare Group of Companies.”

Their own transaction started.

 

 

It was Jessica and her firstborn left by the dining table. The maids are cleaning what the other members of the family left, grateful that everyone managed to finish the meal onto its last bits. The mother and daughter are sharing a lovely moment, watching over their family members from a distance.

Jessica knew among all the kids, Joohyun understands her most.

“How was Jiae’s business meeting?” The concerned sibling asked.

“Bogum took care of it.” Jessica’s mood is not well. Joohyun knew better. 

Joohyun’s eyes have tons of underlying judgments. “Being a Jung, she will be a target of lots of erts around. I don’t want her to experience the same thing I’ve been through.“ 

She hated people who wanted to take advantage of their family credentials. Most people in and out of the company will be using any of her siblings including her to get a piece of Jessica Jung’s power.

Unfortunately for all of them, the family is made of smart people. It’s funny how the members each got their weak spots and for Joohyun’s case, Jessica can’t help but to get worried. Her beloved daughter has been blinded by love. Too blind that the young woman has been doing everything to make up for that inconsistency. She can’t say no to her child.

A loud noise came not far away from their spot.

“Irene babe! I have something for you, honey!” The maid announced the incoming maiden. Irene can’t help but to laugh at her mother’s awkward reaction. 

“Ms. Sana Minatozaki has arrived.”

Cringe.

The maiden with rich brown hair didn’t waste any moment and went straight to her girlfriend, giving her a kiss on the cheek and an affectionate hug.

“Sana, mom is here.” Joohyun reminded her girl.

“Eh? Pardon my intrusion, auntie! I got something for you too, hold up.” The bubbly lady pulled up a box with a signature pink matte that belongs to Sana’s foster mother’s company. She would like to decline the gift not until her daughter is looking at her with a smile.

How can she say no?

Jessica thanked the young woman and Sana used it as an opportunity to withdraw her girlfriend from that enormous place. 

“Auntie, can I take your beautiful daughter on a date?” Joohyun and Jessica shared eye contact.

Joohyun pulled her girlfriend to sit. “Why are you being way too sweet today, baby?” The younger girl pouts.

“Babe, don’t you remember our monthsary?” Minatozaki is pouting. She’s not kidding and Joohyun knew better.

Oh sh*t.’ Joohyun thought.

She turned to her mother with a nervous smile to dismiss themselves. “Mom, I'll just take my woman somewhere special, may I?”

“Yeah sure, go ahead and take your leave.” Jessica responded with the same awkward smile.

The two girls left her all alone in the table area. When the two vacated off, she released a groan of relief and dialed a familiar number.

“Seohyun-ah? Yes, they're off now. Send Moonbyul in.”

The Jungs have everyone's eyes on them. That includes their very own mother.

The clock told her that it's time to claim her throne. Without any shadows of her children left, the head butler guided Jessica to the car, the Bugatti La Voiture Noire.

"Xiumin, take me to Severance Hospital." Her gaze in unwavering, the determination in her eyes is enough to overwhelm her presence with nothing but authority. It is the same presence that convinces all the workers in that household to obey her. She means no harm but she looks like she knew everything she's trying to do. So Xiumin, the head butler obeyed, as he should, as he will– not asking the woman why, not even saying any word other than "Yes, Ms. Jessica."

 

 

“Cool, catch me by 10pm, maybe?” Jiro mocked her twin by bowing to her like a prince. “My pleasure, young mistress.”

Mina smiled at the view and just as dork as she is, she bowed to him like a princess, elegantly spreading her non-existential dress. The hospital staff are laughing at how the twins interacted and most women can’t help but adore the young handsome man.

Mina pitied them.

Yoo Jeongyeon, one of Mina’s colleagues trapped Jiro on a headlock and winked at Mina. “It’s ok princess, you can go attend your patients now. Time to work!"

"Go escape, princess! Escape!" Jiro tried to get off her grip but the poor woman is particularly strong today. 

Mina playfully knocked Jiro's head and bid him goodbye. "I'll see you later, Ji. If you don't arrive by 10pm sharp, I'll sleep here instead."

Oh Mina, if only Jiro knows how much she wanted to protect him. Jiro finally got off Jeongyeon's hold and the strong lady let her tongue out teasing the petite young guy. 

"What the Jeong?" It's already too late since Mina is nowhere to be found. Jeong can only hold her smile in, getting to piss Mina's twin early in the morning. Jeong and her little ways in protecting Mina from her own menace of a twin. Anyone could tell Jeong is really a close friend of the two.

Now this means that he needs to go on his own and turn into a whole new human. He surrendered a smile in response to Jeong's successful way of separating them. He held his guards up and there's a noticeable shift in his eyes. It became sharper and his facial muscles tensed. The strict Jiro who is serious and passionate with his profession. It's a trait each of the siblings have. 

Jeongyeon's mood changed too. It is an expression of worry, maybe pity, Jiro has yet to know and being one of the girls in his do-not--list, Jeongyeon must have made the naïve young man wonder. But he'll just keep wondering until then because he'll pay no attention. The hell he cared for Jeongyeon's opinion with his choices? Nobody can tell on him. He's a Jung afterall. That is the power that each of them learnt as young kids. 

Never invest too much attachment on things that will hold you down from your goals. Jiro knew better, being attached with Jeong will keep him low. He wants to soar higher.

He kicked the gas pedal accelerating his vehicle with the figure of the Yoo Jeongyeon getting smaller and smaller from the reflection of his side mirrors. For another day in the office, he needs to pretend to be having fun.

 

 

Jessica as the president is already at her vast office by this time. Reading over the files her company needs for its further growth and maintenance.

Joohyun is taking her day off, with the love of her life, careful not to get seen by any paparazzis with ten of their family guards scattered over the place to watch over some of the journalists and media enthusiast taking the advantage of making an issue about the firstborn of the Jungs. 

Jiae spends her time working with her colleagues on producing the beverages and reviewing each sample, her humble company, Kkulkkeog Beverages. Each of the employees are cooperating with the determined boss. Jiae is very detailed with her plans and strategic with every steps they are taking for the betterment of each people under her company. 

Jiro arrived at his office. It's a bit too neat for a guy since he is not like the paperwork type. As a computer engineer, he is better off spending time with hardwares, testing games, watching the advertisement team and reviewing their proposals, pretty much along the kids, he is the most passionate when it comes to his field. It's his forte and nobody can match him with his dedication to his firm.

Mina is visiting her patients and reviewing their vital signs. She's discussing the necessary surgeries that she can perform to the patient with Jeongyeon and consulting one another for the possible ways to save lives. Just now, she's visiting a new cancer patient and welcomed her with a scarf to fight against the cold season with the characters "Aja! Hwaiting!" 

Harin is on the other hand trapped with his paperworks. He started from the very bottom of the company and aimed to impress her mom with the hardwork that he shows off. He's completely struggling since business is not really his style but managed to persevere under the guidance of proper mentors. He's very underrated in the eyes of his mom but acknowledged by most of the colleagues. 

Subin is working on another commercial a very big company asked him to direct. His artistic ideas are limitless. Not far away from him, Seo Jisoo is watching. Subin managed to finish the commercial within the day and he's off for another contract. Subin, the great guy who everyone likes for his talents and overflowing charisma, The Jung's pride. Many have an inside joke that Subin is actually Jessica's favorite since he is the only one with a personal bodyguard. 

Minjoo is peacefully having her night reviewing over some terms she needed to memorize for her upcoming exams. Krystal is always aiding her for a cup of coffee, hoping that they could spend time off by the end of her finals. Jessica is expecting to see her youngest baby in a couple of weeks and spend time together for the holidays. Living somewhere else very far from home is not that hard for Minjoo since alongside her aunt Krystal, she also has her grandparents helping her out. 

Little did the siblings know how great the love their mother has for them. 

Jessica's heart is breaking. She's looking at a paper she has been staring for a while. Her tears are falling nonstop. It was a DNA test. 

 

Negative

 

- - -

This is classical sht wannabe somebody lend me tissues and braincells. Thanks.