LIGHT

HEAVEN LIGHT CAFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN look up with a wide sweet smile as the café doorbell ringing sharp at 4.00 pm as usual he expects it. Xiumin just chuckled looking at the younger from afar.

"He just can't hide his feeling." He mumbled to no one in particular but it seems someone heard him when he receives a back hug and reply.

"Come on, Umin. We all know that our Baekkie can't really hide his full of hearts eyes." Xiumin chuckled hearing the reply as he turns around to give a peck on the cheeks to the person.

"I know. That I can practically see he's turning into a high school girl who fangirling over their idol, Chen." Both Chen and Xiumin laugh together with their words still looking at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"I love you." Chen suddenly blurted out of nowhere make Xiumin snapped his head towards the younger with a small smile.

"Where did that come from?" He asked with chuckled. Chen just shrugged casually.

"I just have a feeling to say it." Chen admit bashfully. Xiumin didn't say anything as he just kissed Chen fully on the lips. His sudden move got Chen smile happily.

"Well then, I love you too." Xiumin replied after they pull away and both of them chuckled again before decide it's best to continue their job.

"What do you want today, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked happily ready to punch Chanyeol order for that day but with Chanyeol serious face, Baekhyun seems to be a little more careful as he decided to let Chanyeol calm first. Who knows, the older had some problem at his workplace. Ever since the day where Baekhyun guide Chanyeol at his school last week, both of them get a little closer towards each other, thanks to Chanyeol and his bold move. Friend. That's what they declared themselves, but, Baekhyun want more. He already like the older since the very first time he saw him. But, he doesn't mind being a friend too. As long as they're close and together.

"Give me just a cup of hot coffee." Silently, Baekhyun punched in Chanyeol order and gave the taller his buzzer. He slightly disappointed because the boy just walk away without saying anything after receiving the buzzer.

"What's wrong with Chanyeol today? Is he have some big problem? He's awfully quiet today."

"Just talk to him. Ask him what's the problem. Easy."

"OH GOD!" Baekhyun jumped in surprise at the sudden voice beside him and saw Chen look at him worriedly. Baekhyun sigh.

"I don't want to be such a nosy person for him. He might don't like it. He has a problem and I don't want to disturb him. You can look by the way he didn't touch his coffee even though 15 minutes had passed. He kept staring at outside scenery." Chen sighed ruffling Baekhyun's hair fondly.

"It's not nosy when you just want to know his problem, Baekhyun. Just try to talk with him. Who know, you can make him less stress? He has someone to know about his problem, right? Isn't that what a friend are for?" Baekhyun almost flinched at the word 'friend' that coming out casually from Chen. Friend. He's just a friend to Chanyeol. He forgets that for a moment.

"Go, I'll take care of the counter for a while for you. Xiumin won't mind. Just go." Chen pushed Baekhyun slightly who seems doubt and reluctant of the idea going to Chanyeol but, he did it nonetheless. Looking at Chen who flashed him a thumbs up and bright smile, he pulls the chair in front of Chanyeol slowly but enough to notify his presence to the taller. Chanyeol look up at Baekhyun with a slight confuse face.

"Err... don't mind me. I just... err... Chen send me here to... make sure that you're okay and -..."

"Chen send you? Not you who decided to come here by yourself?" Chanyeol cold voice got Baekhyun froze. Did he say something wrong? Feeling as if he's wrong, so, he just let it when Chanyeol walk out from the café without even give him usual warm hug.


 


 


 

"SO, you're saying that this Park Chanyeol guy is acting weird and cold suddenly with you? That's it?" Baekhyun nodded furiously like a little puppy getting his book from his locker for his class that day. Sehun hummed in understanding looking at Baekhyun.

"Maybe... he had a problem?" Sehun voiced out carefully and flinched when Baekhyun suddenly fist his hand in his uniform desperately.

"That's what I thought too! But, I didn't get to say anything! He just left! He left me, Sehun! Without saying anything! Ottoke?" Baekhyun asked exaggeratedly as he flashed his puppy eyes to Sehun. The skinny boy however didn't say anything as he kept moving his eyes towards a direction make Baekhyun confused not understanding with what Sehun want to say. He just drew Sehun closer make the boy eyes bulged in response.

"Baek -Baekhyun -... behind... behind you... he... err..."

"What's wrong with you, Sehun? Are you sick? Are you even listening to me? I'm saying that Chanyeol won't talk to me! And, I don't know what is my fault!"

"Dude, that Park Chanyeol... he's behind us!" Sehun hissed completely make Baekhyun froze at his place. His hand on Sehun's shirt getting tighter than what he supposed to.

"Don't be such a , Sehun! Don't use your lame pranks on me! I won't fall for it!" Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter