Misson: REMEMBER [part: 1]

Without you, with you.

 

 

 

Seungyeon POV:

"No.. my Onew.. why u doesn't said it to me ealier Minho??" I whispered. Minho looked down then to Nicole and me. "because.. he doesn't want you know it.. Believe me he still love u.. I don't know to what happend to him." I said. I was now a little bit happy because I knew he still loved me. "Okey.. we have to know why Onew doesn't remember me." I said with a sadly tone. Minho looked at me sad. 5 minutes later. Suddenly someone rangs at my door. "I  going open the door." Nicole said and opend the door. In this time I was in the kitchen to make tea and Minho sat on the Sofa. Nicole screamed and we two are ran to her. "Are u okey?! what happend?!" Minho asked.  Nicole pointed ahead. Minho and I looked who was it. It was Onew! again? I was a little bit sad again. because earlier when he saw me, he hugged me and gave me a kiss on my cheek but now he doesn't know me. "Ehmm Hello... I just want to see how do you feeling now." he said shyly. Minho and Nicole still shocked and stood. I answerd with a nod. "H-hey I am fine now.. thanks." I said and looked down. I knew he was still confused. "O-Onew?!" Nicole & Minho suddenly said. Onew looked up. "Huh? u know me?" he asked they. I looked sad at Nicole and she understand what I mean. Minho looked at Onew and checked him up. he wear a ring engagement ring.! "Onew? do you want come in?" I said and smlied a little. he nodded and we are gone in. he looked around and seen a photo with me and him. he stopped to walk and was suprised.

___________________________________________________________________

Onew's POV:

I stood in front of the photo and was suprised. Was that really me? Seungyeon welk to me and stood next to me. I looked at her. "Is that me?" I asked carefully. She just nodded. How can this be. Suddenly I reminde something.

 

 

~flashback~

 

 

SY: Onew Oppa see what I made for u a ... Teddy! do you like it?

O: Yeah I really like it. thank u Seungyeon! I am really happy to have a girlfriend like u and friends like Minho and Nicole

SY: Aww.. Onew I love u!

O: I love u too.

Minho and Nicole came

 

MN: Hey! Guys wee have to go now!

O: Yea Yea.. we are coming

 

flashback ending~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I awake from my flashback and Seungyeon looked at me worried. "Are u ok?" she said. I nodded and I sat on the Sofa now. a tall man was in front of me and looked weird at me. "is what?" I asked and looked at him. "Nothing.. I am Minho!" he said. Minho? the Minho from my flashback? a young woman next to me asked me what I want to drink. I said just tea. I had that feeling that was Nicole. "Soo Onew you wear a ring engagement ring." Nicole asked me. I nodded. "Oh yeah.." I said and smiled a little. Seungyeon was in the kitchen an made the tea and I thought that she can hear that what I said. "Oh and how is the lucky Women?" Minho asked me. I was a little confused why they asked me questions like that. "Her name is Luna" I said and smiled. I looked at Minho and Nicole. They was quiet and looked a little sad. NIcole stood up and walkes in the kitchen. 15 minutes left and Seungyeon and Nicole cames out. "Onew Oppa? do you want chicken?" Seungyeon asked. Oppa? WAIT CHICKEN!? SUddenly I was hyper and want chicken but why? I had the last 3 years not eat chicken. 

 

Seungyeon's POV:

I heard everything does the said. It was like my heart was began to break. I asked Onew he want chicken because I knew Onew gone hyper when he heard the word chicken.. "D-o you say c-chicken?" he asked. hehehe..~

 

 

 

 

 

Ok to be continued :'D

I know the Chapter is weird but I have any Ideas I am sorry *o* <3'