The chicken Maniac Onew!

Without you, with you.
Onew was frozen. "D-o you s-said C-chicken?!" he asked. Seungyeon, Nicole and Minho knew that he was a chicken maniac and tried to remember him with chicken. Seungyeon nodded. "Neh.. I said Chicken do you want?" she said and took a bowl with Chicken.
_______________________________________________
Onew's POV:
I was really nervous and nodded. Minho and Nicole smirked at me. "CHICKEN!!" I screamed finally and ate all of them. after that I looked nervously at them 3. "I am sorry.. I don't know why I am so crazy.. " I said. Seungyeon smiled. "No problem Onew Oppa.. we know that you are Chicken maniac." 
she said. I was shocked Maniac? Luna gave me no one time.. the 3 were so funny we talked a lot about me and their. "Onew how was it in America?" Minho asked suddenly. I was supirsed where they know that? "Ehmm yeah good but I had a accident.. before I flew 3 years ago" I said. Seungyeon looked shocked at me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Seungyeon's POV:
I looked shocked at him then to Minho and Nicole they were shocked too. "Accident? what kind of accident?" I asked and was still shocked. Onew looked confused at me. "Ehmm.. I fell from the stairs." I said. "Hmm.. because that Onew doesn't remember us?" Minho mumbled. "Wae?" I asked. Nicole shook her head. "Minho said nothing nothing" he said and laughed nervously. I stood up and went to the kitchen. that's the reason why? he fell from the STAIRS?!









to be continued..
I know it is short .________.