Neighbor?

Without you, with you.
a young girl sat on a chair and wrote a new Song. It was Seunyeon she lives now 3 years alone, 3 years alone without Onew. on a single day onew gone without saying the reason way or saying anything. In these 3 Years Seungyeon became a great Singer and wrote songs.. love songs the songs are mostly stories about Onew and Seungyeon time together. she never give that hope up does he come back. before she became a Singer she worked with Onew in the Restaurant from her parents. She still loves Onew even when he leaves her.

Seungyeon's POV:
I sat on a chair in front of my Piano and wrote a new Song. "Tchh! I have any Ideas.. I need some!" I talk to myself.  3 years ago I was a waitress at Restaurant from my Parents. I never thought that I am now a popular Singer but  I missed the time with Onew.. Onew I still love him. I scuffled my hair. I thought about Onew his smile, his hair, his Donald duck imitation.. I missed all of them. Suddenly my Phone rings. Nicole called me and I answered.

-"Annyeong?"
-"Annyeong Seungyeon! It's me Nicole"
-"Oh Nicole why are u called me?"
-"Hmm I am bored.. just kidding! Why I have not to call u?! u're like my sister. Can I go to you?"
-"Sure I am writting a new Song but I need a Pause. U can come over. I see u later."
-"Ok see u bye!"
-"bye.." 

I hunged up and tried to wrote more but.. I had any Ideas it was like my head said "Stop writting!" 5 minutes left and Someone rang on my door and I was happy and opend the door. "Nicole I thought u come lat-" I stopped and was in shock. the door was wide opened. My mouth was open and my eyes were wide opened too. It is really he? I was almost crying because I seen him for a long time ago not. "O-Onew?" I whispered and I cried a little bit. He looked at me confused. "Huh? yeah I am Onew.. your new Neighbor. Ehm can I help u?" he smiled at me. his smile.. How I missed his smile. but.. why he doesn't remeber?



Onew's POV:
I was confused. why she cried and knew my name? She reminds me of someone. but who? I looked at her, she was still cyring but she looks happy and hugged me quickly. I was shocked and looked down at her. the hug felt so wonderful and like I knew this Women but it was not so. I pushed her softly a little from me. "ehm.." I said and looked into her dark eyes. She was shocked. "O-onew? It's me Seungyeon...y-ou have to remeber me." she stuttered and was alomst cyring again. I looked down. "Sorry Lady.. I dont know someone who called Seungyeon.. I don't know you." I said. her eyes was red and I can seen there was tears again. I gave her a tissue. she was soo quiet and I felt so sorry for her.. I looked at her and leave. 


Seungyeon's POV:
This is not Onew.. my Onew does remeber me. but his smile and his look like him. I am confused and my tears droped. he pushed me from my hug. I went in and close the door. next to my was a little table with a photo with me and onew. I falled down with the back to the door and cried. He forget me.. How can this be? I remeber the time Onew said to me somthing..  

_________________________________________________________________

flashback:

Onew: Seungyeon.. don't forget I never stop to love u.. when I am forget u or somthing else u must never forget that I love u..even I thought I know it should not.. 

Seungyeon: Tchh for what you have forget me? hahahaha! I know and I will still love u what happen.. Onew I love u.. <3'

___________________________________________________________________ 

flashback ends..

I heard someone rang the doorbell and opend. It was Nicole and .. Minho?
"Annyeong again Unnie! What happend?" she said and seen that I cried. we're went to the living room and I told the what happend. "Wae?! Onew??" she asked and was shocked like me. I nodded and looked at Minho he was quiet and was nervous like he knew what. "Minho? whats going on with you?" I asked. He looked up and I seen now that he really knew somthing that I doesn't knew. "N-othing" he said nervous. I stood up. "Minho you know somthing! what!" I said. Nicole looked at Minho. "U really knew something said it to us honey." she said. Minho looked down. "I know... why Onew leave.." he said. I was shocked and stood. "W-why?" I asked and looked down. Nicole was shocked too. "In this time you and he was together.. in this time Onew was already betrothed.." he said and swallowed. I was began to crying again. What Onew.. my Onew already betrothed.?  No No.. "Your Lying!!" I shouted and was under shock. "No I am not lying.. his parents made this.. their really like this girl and the wedding was in America and Onew can't breaked your heart so he leaves.. without saying anything.." He said. Nicole hugged at me. "Seungyeon.. " she said. No No No! all lies! I was crying and fell down. Nicole held me. "No.. my Onew.. why u doesn't said it to me ealier??"








That was enough for the first chapter :)
Enjoy!