Our Past (Tzuyu & Sana)

From Dream to Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chou Tzuyu’s POV

“I do ask Mina right about our model? Did I? But if I ask, I will remember about it and for sure I will know it’s her as soon as I heard her name. Argh I don’t know!!!!”

I was busy losing in my thoughts when there’s a hand waving in front of me, trying to get my attention. I pull out my earphone from my ears and shift my eyes to that person.

“Why?” I ask Mina.

“You okay?” Mina look at me with full of attention while waiting for me to reply. I know exactly why she asking me like this.

“Mm I’m okay” I try to look okay in front of her although I’m not.

“You sure?” she asked again for confirmation.

“Yes” I smile and hoping there will be no question but of course girl won't stop just like that.

“You froze when I introduced you to Sana and you just change your sit just now. You want me to believe you "yes", huh?”

“Ahh it just…I feel awkward with them besides I don’t know them and…. you are my friend, right? hehe” I lied to her and my eyes trying to avoid her scary gaze.

“Talk to me at least if I’m your friend. You make me worried when you suddenly being silent and sitting far away from everyone doing you own things”; I feel like I’m being scolded by my girlfriend. I think that I'm scared of her now.

“Okay okay I will talk to you. Now let’s rest first, okay?” Mina let out a sigh and turn her head to the front. She adjusted her position to sit comfortably and I casually put one side of my earphones at her ear which cause her to startled.

“Let’s listen to the song together” Mina just stare at me, froze before turn her head to the front again like a robot. I play my favorite playlist and let the song fill the silence.

Not too long after that, Mina already fall asleep. I pull the earphone from her ear and place her head on my shoulder.

“If only you knew who is Sana in my life, you must be shock. Thank you for accepting me as your friend. Thank you for listening to me on the other day. I don’t know how or why I did it but I know I can trust you more than I trust myself. I think you just break my wall, Myoui Mina. The wall that I’ve been build up since she left. This week is gonna be one of the hardest weeks in my life but I hope it will be easier with you, by my side”

I stare at Mina for a minutes before throwing my sight randomly as I don’t feel sleepy at all. After almost 3 hours of journey, we finally arrived in Hokkaido. The girl who sleeps beside me just now wake up with a red face when she realized she’s been sleeping -comfortably- with her head on my shoulder. I can’t help myself not to smile looking at her reaction.

All the way to the guest house, I know Sana keep an eye on me but I just ignore it and keep pretending like a total stranger.

Almost 40 minutes of journey, we arrived at our guest house. The owner already waiting for us to give us the key. At first, I don’t know how we will communicate with the owner because I thought no one in our team know how to speak Japanese but with Mina’s help who is fluent in Japanese, things get easier.

“I didn’t know your Japanese is so good” I whisper to her.

“My family are from Japan” it surprises me a lot since I always thought she is from Korea all this time.

“Okay we have a problem here” said Dowoon who is in charge for our accommodation and transportation.

“What” I ask.

“When I make a reservation, I ask for guest house with 6 rooms but according to Mina that house have a problem so they gave us guest house with 5 rooms instead. So, one person will have no room”

I can sense a bit of disappointment in his voice. I make a head count to see how many people we have. It turns that we have 6 girls and 5 guys.

“It’s okay. Since all of us are very tired, I think we will just stay here. Since we have 6 girls and 5 guys so I voluntary will sleep at the living hall” I said to all of them.

“No, you can’t do that. I will be responsible for it so I will sleep at the living hall besides you are my boss so I can’t let you” he insists but I know he just felt guilty. The others just staring at each other didn’t know what to say.

“If I’m your boss just listen to me” I look at Mina and she just shrugged her shoulder.

“Okay…” he answers me in a slow tone.

After everyone decide who will share the room, they make a step to their own room except for Mina. Sana and I exchanged our glanced before she left and I pretend like I didn’t see it.

“Will you be okay sleep here? You are so tall and your feet might hang there” she shows a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter