Propose

From Dream to Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina’s POV

 

I took a day off today from work to accompany Tzuyu for his appointment at the hospital. Since his appointment is at noon so I had a little spare time to prepare a brunch for both of us. While I was busy preparing the food, I saw Tzuyu come out from his room with a tired and sleepy face. He even greeted me with just a gloomy smile. I decide to stop for a while from what I’m currently doing and talk to him.

 

“Tzuyu? You okay?” I look at him worriedly. As I stood closer to him, I could see his eyes were all red with a dark circle around it.

 

“I’m okay. I just can’t sleep last night” he tried his best to smile at me while saying it.

 

“Did something bother you?” Tzuyu just shook his head but from what I see, his eyes told otherwise. 

 

“What are you doing?” he changed the topic. I know he might didn’t want to talk about it yet so I just play along with it.

 

“Um, I cook a brunch for us. Are you hungry now?”

 

“Not yet. Hm what I’m gonna do when you are going back to your house after I can handle things on my own. You know, I already used to have you around my house with me every day” Tzuyu said while he slid his right hand on my waist and showed me his puppy face.

 

“We still got to see each other every day at the office” I cupped his face with my tiny hands.

 

“But it does not feel the same. Right now I can see your beautiful bare face, I can taste your cooking which has become my favourite food now and I can spend a lot of my time with you. Technically, I can do a lot of things with you. What if you move in and stay with me?” he said with a cute voice which melted me in an instant. I swear this side of him always makes my heart race inside me.

 

“What about Momo? I can’t leave her alone you know” I used to think that living together is too fast for us but after quite some time, I’m used to having his presence around me more. But at the same time I still need to think about Momo.

 

“Ahh right Momo. I think we need to find someone for her so that I can make you move in with me faster or……” he looked at me with a mischievous look on his face.

 

“Or?” I ask Tzuyu curiously with both of my eyebrows rising. He closed himself towards me before he whispered right on my left ear with his low y voice.

 

“Maybe I need to propose to you to be my wife quickly” I found myself starting to feel hot and flustered as soon as I heard him. I froze at my spot when he gave a quick peck on my lips and then I heard him giggling.

 

“Are you still here Ms. Myoui Mina?” His voice snapped me back to reality.

 

“Huh? Uh…” I’m at a loss for words now. I didn’t expect he would whisper at me in that tone.

 

“What with that expression soon to be Mrs. Chou?” he laughed this time as he said. I can feel my face getting hotter and hotter now. I hide my red face using my hand and quickly walk myself to the kitchen again. I heard his footstep right behind me, following me to the kitchen while still laughing hard.

 

Tzuyu kept on teasing me even while we were eating our brunch. I was defeated with every single word that slipped out from his mouth which made the butterflies flutter in my stomach for the whole time.

 

“You do enjoy every moment you tease me don’t you?” I said while giving him a death glare of mine.

 

“What? You look very cute when you are blushing” he said playfully and scrunch his nose. I can’t hold myself from smiling when I see him being so happy like this.

 

“Ugh whatever Chou Tzuyu. Please finish your food now or we will be late for your appointment” he makes a salute pose with a huge grin plastered on his face before continuing to eat like a cute little kid.

 

-----

 

Tzuyu is done with his turn to do MRI scanning for his shoulder. Right now we are in the doctor room, listening to his explanation about Tzuyu’s progression for the past month. Tzuyu already freed himself from wearing an arm sling after a month as the doctor said he will be fine now without it. The doctor also said that Tzuyu is healing faster than he expected since his shoulder was in a very bad condition last time. 

 

“So I can do my work like usual now doctor?” a workaholic Tzuyu won’t let the opportunity slip just to ask such a question.

 

“Well you can but I would suggest you shouldn’t push yourself too much. Usually it will take 10 to 12 weeks to completely heal and it would be best if you didn’t carry anything heavy or doing sport at the moment” Tzuyu nodded his head as the doctor explained to him.

 

We excuse ourselves when everything is done and walk side by side while linking our arms.

 

“Where do you want to go?” he asked.

 

“Wherever you have in mind” I simply answer him as I don’t have any specific place I want to go but as long as we are together, I’m more than happy with it.

 

“Hm I have one” he look at me with a cheeky look

 

“Where?” I ask curiously. He didn’t reply but he just shrugged his shoulders before he stopped a taxi for us to ride.

 

As the time passed by, we are now standing in front of a mansion that is not far from his house. His eyes stick at the mansion in front of us while his lips form a lovely dimple smile of him. He brings out a bunch of keys from his pocket and unlocked the door.

 

“Let’s go inside” he pulled me gently inside the house. There’s no one in the house but the house looks very neat and clean. I slowly look around the house which has an elegant classic interior design yet very simple

 

“Um Tzuyu, whose house is this?” I turn to look at him who is staring at me with his loving eyes. He slowly walked closer to me and hugged me from behind with his chin resting on my shoulder.

 

“Welcome to my family home which will soon be your home too sweetheart, when we get married” Tzuyu kissed me on my left cheek as he said it. I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach when I heard him saying about getting married. I realized now that for the past week he always mentioned about us getting married which always makes me flustered then.

 

“It’s beautiful and warm,” I said while bringing my hand up to his cheek and gently brushing it.

 

“It is indeed a warm place” we both stay like that silently for a few minutes, enjoying the warm feels that greet us.

 

A little more thing that I learned about his family today is that his father used to be the president of a conglomerate company and his brother is a pilot while his mother is just a full time housewife. Money is never an issue in their family but his father always taught them to work hard if they ever want something. After his father passed away, all of the wealth became Tzuyu’s including all of his father's shares but he never spent it lavishly for himself and still worked hard to build his own career. Tzuyu used the money that his father and brother left for his mother’s treatment and necessity while he just took a small amount of it to survive his daily life back then and since he already has his own job, he used it fully for his mom only.

 

Tzuyu walked me around the house and he brought me to his room where he spent most of his time. He showed me a collection of photos when he was still a toddler and he happily told me his childhood story and all the bitter sweet memories he had in this house. Tzuyu told me about how he and his brother get scolded by his mother when they almost burn the entire garden because they accidentally put a fire on a bag of charcoal for the barbeque. He also told me that both of them always sneak out after midnight from his room using a window just to go to a convenience store for a snack.

 

While we are flipping each page of the album, unexpectedly there’s a single photo drop to the floor. I instantly picked it up and it turned out to be a photo of Sana kissing him on his cheek.

 

“Eh?! It supposedly is not…...here anymore. Wait, um I will just get rid of it….very quickly” Tzuyu said nervously while taking the photo from my hand. He is about to get up from his seat but I hold his hand to stop him. His eyes show guilt when he looks at me.

 

“Tzuyu, I-” before I could even finish my word, he cut me first.

 

“I’m sorry you have to look at this. Maybe I didn’t notice this one” Tzuyu avoided my eyes and hung his head low.

 

“It’s okay, Tzuyu. I understand” I make him face me and give him an assurance smile. He let out a loud sigh and pulled me to his embrace.

 

“I know you didn’t intend to make me feel jealous” I said in between our hugs and I could hear his heartbeat beating at a fast pace.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter