The Sweet Guy

DARA ONESHOT

 

Dara always been very popular with guys since high school. But she seems have very high standards on men. She already 28 and just have 2 boyfriends. First,it's Seunghyun,the popular guy in her high school,and second it's Soohyuk,the very famous model but also a biggest player too.

Bom and CL,her bestfriends,didn't understand Dara type of men. She just having her 29 birthday yesterday,but she didn't really have intention to have a boyfriend.

 

 

 

"do you want to be my girlfriend Dara-ssi?"

 

"umm...I'm sorry Taecyeon-ssi,but I don't really want to have a boyfriend right now", with that Dara hungs up the phone. Bom and CL who spending saturday nite in Dara apartments just laugh seeing Dara face.

 

"what? why you guys laughing at me?"

 

"no,it just,you already broke so many heart Darong! hahaha" Bom laugh.

 

"yes unnie,you already 28,you don't want to have husband? That Taecyeon guy seems nice" CL said.

 

"what? that guy is nice? chaerin-ah,he's just a pain in the . He always flirt on me in office,I mean he's my boss,we suppose to have a very very professional relationship in office,right?" Dara is a fashion writer in STYLE magazine. The famous fashion magazine in Korea. Bom and CL is her friends there.

 

"yeah so when you will have a boyfriend? you always reject every man in our office!" Bom is Dara friends in the office,she's a top model for the magazine.

 

"you know my type right? younger than me,but no younger than Sanghyun,have a cute appearance and a tough personality",Dara giggled while reading magazine. She loves saturday more than anything because,she's free from works.

 

"Ya! where do you find a guy like that!" Bom smack her head with Tam-Tam. Tam-Tam is Dara doll,Chaerin makes it as a birthday present to her. CL is the stylist in the magazine.

 

"Omo!! Tamtammieee! Ya! You just hurting my Tamtammiee" Dara hugs her doll,saving him from cruel Bommie.

 

"it just a doll!!!"

 

"yeah but Chaerin made this for me! mehrong~"

 

"Ya this girllllllllll!!!!!!" Bom trying to catch Dara.

 

"ckckck you guys! you guys already 28 and still playing like a child? that's why you two don't have a boyfriend...." CL shook her head. Bom and Dara,who hears that become angry and throw a pillow to CL head.

 

"YA!!!!! THIS UNNIE!!!" then CL run to catch Bom and Dara,but being the fast sprinter,CL never catch them. It always been like this,they spending saturday at Dara apartments,playing like a teen. Who needs a boyfriend if you have a super cool friends like this? Dara thought.

 

Ofcourse,Dara wants to have a boyfriend,but she just can't get over her past memories. She always been hurt by her ex boyfriends. Seunghyun cheating on her,and Soohyuk too. She just couldn't bear if she being hurt once again. And yeah,it's not easy to make her falls in love with man,she have a unique ideal type of man! xD

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

that morning,her boss tell her to come to her office.

"Dara,I need you to make an article about the new openly restaurant in town. You know the Choi Minho? the famous chef? It's his new restaurant"

 

"Oh..yes sajangnim!"

 

"Good,report to me when you're done okay? I already make a reminding interview call to him this afternoon,okay?"

 

"okay Sajangnim!"

 

Then Dara,with a rush,get ready for her task. Her boss,Hanbyul,is really a bossy woman. She's a perfectsionist and sometimes mean but she's a great leader and awesome muse for Dara.

 

"Hey Dara where you're going?" Bom asks her when they meet on front of the building.

 

"to the Choi Minho guy new restaurant,sajangnim told me to make an article about that" Dara is going to take a cab when Bom comes.

 

"Choi Minho???? Really??? Omygosh he's so famous for his handsome face Dara-ah!"

 

"really? never heard of him before" Dara shook her head with a confuse face. She then going in to the Cab with hurry.

 

"geezzzz....okay good luck Darong!" Bom waved her goodbye. With smile,Dara waved her back.

 

MINHO RESTAURANT 

 

DARA POV

 

Minho restaurant actually....quite awesome. It is on the side of Han River,and have a good view at the back. I meet one of Minho employee,but he tell me that Minho have an urgent meeting so he let me wait on the backside of the restaurant. The backside is so beautiful. The sun already set and I can see Namsan Tower from there. Suddenly.......

 

"My notes!!!!!!!" My little notes fell of from the fence to the river. When I try to grab that,I slipped and almost fell off too. But one big and solid arms hold me.

 

"watch out!" the man who help me said.

 

I quickly turn over and faces him. He's so beautiful....like an angel. The sun shining at his face,makes him more handsome.

 

"are you okay miss?" the man asked.

 

"ye-yes..."

 

"My name is Choi Minho,nice to meet you..."

 

"I'm Sandara Park,nice to meet you too..." WHAT HE'S CHOI MINHO??? NO WONDER BOM LIKES HIM! HE'S SO HANDSOME!! AND THAT ARMS....WHO HOLD ME BEFORE...OMO MY FACE BECOME RED!!

 

"are you okay miss Dara?"

 

"ye--yess don't worry about me Minho-ssi. Emm,can we start the interview?" I asked with embarassed face.

 

"okay.." Minho smile at me. Omo I'm just melt from inside.

 

We spend 2 hours of interview,and he let me to take picture of his new restaurant. I didn't really listen what he said,because I'm too mesemrize by his face. But I keep my poker face and asking my questions. And this man is very perfect,so close from my ideal type! He's younger than me but already so success.

 

"are you single right now?" WHAT THE WHY I'M ASKING THAT?! IT'S NOT EVEN ON MY QUESTIONS LIST.

 

"why you're suddenly asking that?" Minho chuckling. I become red again.

 

"no--no! it just...you know....you're one of the hot bachelor in the Korea,and many women read my magazine,so I mean,they will be curious right?? hehe"

 

"No I'm currently single,hehe. I'm still looking for the right woman now"

 

"oh really? then what is your ideal type?" Okay this is totally out of the topic,but I still very curious!!

 

"hmm I don't know...maybe someone like you Dara-ssi?" DARN I FEEL MY HEART GOING TO EXPLODE

 

"re-really? thanks Minho-ssi....." I let small laugh

 

When the interview finish,I hurriedly settle my things,when Minho back again from his office inside to see me.

 

"Hey Dara...."

 

"yeah?"

 

"Can I drive you to your office?"

 

OMOOOOOOOOOO CALM DOWN DARA

 

"su-sure!"

 

He smile and waits for me outside. When I come out,I see a black Audi,and he come out from the car.

 

"ready miss?" He open the right side door and let me in. I smiled,try so hard not to blushing. This man is so gentleman!! It's raining outside,and suddenly the way to my office become so long,long,long way. We talked about a lot of things,about his career,my career,abbout his favorite music,my favorite music,ANYTHING! 

 

"we're already here..." He said when we arrive in front of my office building.

 

"th-thanks....." Suddenly my little notes slip away again. It's on his feet,I try to take it,but he take it first. Our eyes meet each other. I can see his full lips,so near with my lips. Suddenly,he kiss me. A sweet,brief,kiss. When it's done,I blush so hard. When he try to kiss me again,I stop him. GOSH I REALLY HATE TO STOP HIM.

 

"Hey I have to go now,my boss is looking for me,hehe" I akwardly laugh.

 

"hey....." he called my before I get out from the car.

 

"what?"

 

"wanna get dinner?"

 

"I'd love to....but so sorry,deadline..."

 

"really? owh too bad.." His face looks so dissapointed.

 

"hey,what about lunch tomorrow? are you free tomorrow?" I ask him.

 

"okay..sure! let's meet tomorrow!"

 

"sure...."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

TADAAAAAAAHHHH ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER ENDING FOR YOU GUYS KKK XDDD