I love you teacher!!

DARA ONESHOT

*the story would goes on Dara POV*

 

*IN UNIVERSITY'S LIBRARY

 

I love math. I mean it,really. I always been smart with sains and math since high school,I even got my scholarship in Seoul University because of my ability. But there's something that makes me can't focus learning maths. Suddenly,the strong but very seductive man scent passed me by. I know that scent,wait,what's better is I know the perfume and the person who use it as well.

 

"hello Dara-ssi!",professor Jonghyun smile at me. He bring so many books and sit beside me. Duh!! I mean in all places why he must sit here,beside me?!!!! I mean I come to library to study,but how can I study if...

 

"why you so quiet,Dara-ssi? are you sick? is there something wrong?" professor asked me with a worry face.

 

"I..I..I'm fine professor..." said me and then lift my glasses.

 

"ah thanks God you're fine! I mean,we don't want you get a cold just before your final exam right?" professor Jonghyun smiling and then starts reading his books.

 

OH NO.OH NO. MY HEARTBEAT. CALM DOWN DARA,CALM DOWN! I let out a long sigh and then continue my study. BUT HOW I SUPPOSE TO STUDY AT THIS RATE?!!! I peep at the professor handsome face. He looks more handsome when he wearing glasses and reading all those books. Call me crazy,but yeah,the top student,Sandara Park,fall in love with her teacher! I mean,it's not my fault right if professor Jonghyun is so young (and single too,plus handsome).He is the reason,why I always got bad in math test lately. Since he move in to my university last month,he just couldn't stop make my heart beating faster. And I thought I'm going to die at that time!! This is the 1st time I know what love is,and what worse is I love my own teacher?!

 

"why you look at me like that? is there something wrong in my face?" Professor suddenly catch my look. OH DARA YOU FOOL. 

 

"I--I---I think I have to go to class professor,bye!" with that I turn my back and run to my class. My face must be look very weird now!! Oh no!!! What if professor thinks bad of me? or more worse,what if professor thinks that I'm a ert?!! ANDWAEEE

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And so because of the accidents,I try not to go near professor Jjong (that's what his fangirls called him). In class,I always avoid his gaze. Actually,I always being a teacher pet,you know like helping them brought the books or answer the question in board,but in professor Jjong,I KEEP QUIET ALL THE TIME. Just like today,

 

"Luna-ssi,can you answer the question in the board?" Luna,the blonde girl who have a very good singing ability then going forward to answer it. She wrote the answer so easily,yeah it just a trigonom for the God sake. I really want to answer the number 2 question,but no,you can't Dara,you can't!

 

"very nice Luna-ssi! Now who wants to answer number 2?" professor Jjong look at the classes,but their all look down,affraid if he choose them.

 

"why don't you try it Dara-ssi?" Suddenly he stands in front of me,giving his killer smile. .

 

"ye---yes...." then I wrote my answer on the board.

 

"excellent Dara-ssi! So you guys prepare for final exams right? Now the class is dismissed!" He dismiss the class and the students starts leaving the room. Being the slowly one,I still put all my books to my bag,when suddenly Professor Jonghyun came to me.

 

"can I help you Dara-ssi?" He offering help,but I shock my head.

 

I really love this man,well he's my 1st love (don't laugh but I never really had a 1st love before). But you know,I can't hope too much,he's my teacher,and I'm the top student too. And someone said he already have a girlfriend,someone that older than me and immature as well. I let out a big sigh and then goes out from class. Suddenly,he give me something. A small box.

 

"this is a present for you..."

 

"wh-what?"

 

"yeah,you just having a birthday yesterday right? I waited for you in the library yesterday but you didn't showed up,so...this is a present for you. Happy birthday Dara-ssi",He smiled to me.

 

"do you always being nice to every other girl you meet?" Suddenly that words came out from my mouth.

 

"so...so..sorry professor,I have to go,goodbye!" I bowed to him and then rush out from the class. DARA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!! ARE YOU CRAZY??? PROFESSOR MUST BE HATE ME NOW :((( I even forget to say thank you to him. I look at the small box professor gave me. In the chemistry class,I open the box. It's chocolate!! My favorite food!! But why professor know my birthday?

 

Tomorrow at the math class,I try to focus and not keep looking at the professor face. But I can't focus! I keep remembering yesterday accident. After the class over,I keep staying in the class,purposely waiting for him. I want to say thank you for the gift and confessed. I mean,if this crush go on,I could failed on my Math subject,and I absolutely didn't want it!!

 

"professor....I want to say thank you for the present! A--And sorry too for my words..." I keep look down when I talk to him. I can't look at his eyes,really!

 

"ah,it's fine really" professor Jonghyun then excused himself,but I grab his hand.

 

"wa--wait!"

 

"what? is there something wrong?"

 

"ah..no..it just....I like you professor! I really really really like you!! Ah I'm sorry for saying this,you might see me as a kid,but I just want to say this to you. Sorry if I disturb you" I bowed to him while holding my tears. I turn my back away and wipe my tears and then slowly walk out. Why love must be so hard for me?!

 

"wait Dara-ssi.."

 

"ne?"

 

"are you serious?"

 

"ye--yes..." I can't holding this anymore. I cry in front of him.

 

"why you cry?" professor look at me with worry face.

 

"it...it..it just so hard to confessed like this. I mean,I'm ugly and you are super handsome,and you already have a girlfriend,plus you are my own teacher,so you know this is a feeling of broken hearted girl"

 

"aigoo Dara-ah you are beautiful you know,and for your information I didn't have a girlfriend because I already like this one girl...." suddenly professor hugs me. WAIT DID HE JUST HUG ME?

 

"one girl? who?"

 

"why you are so senseless Dara-ssi??" He laugh and suddenly look me in the eyes. Suddenly he kiss my lips. It's sweet but brief kiss.

 

"why you don't realize it? I go to library because I want to meet you,I remember your birthday when you 1st introduce yourself,and I know you like chocolate because when you studying in the library you keep eating a box of chocolates"

 

"re--really professor?"

 

Professor laughs,and then kiss me again. Professor also loves me.......I'm so happy I could die right now!!

 

"don't call me professor,call me oppa...." He whisper that word to me.

 

"o..oppa..." I blush when I said it.

 

"good girl! now go home and start studying,even though it's you,if you failed,I won't be nice to you in class!" He smiled and kiss my cheek.

 

OH I LOVE YOU TEACHER!!

 

 

 

 

i have a gift for you all~~~ kkkkk~~~~ Dara and Jonghyun on etude cf XDD